My Birthday and story so far

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Willywonka, Aug 28, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Willywonka

Willywonka Member

Local Time:
    10:34 PM
    The 26th was my birthday. We had started this round of chastity 11 days before. Not a lot for some people, but a lifetime for others. I came into this game with a sterotypical view. Whips, tease and denial and worshipping. Soon I realised that I really was at the whim of my keyholder. I expected to worship her daily and be constantly wound up. Instead, I was allowed to touch her unless she gave me permission. This has completely thrown me but made me realise that she really has the power. By denying me permission to bring her to orgasm or pleasure her, it has taken me to a new level of confused, on the back foot servitude. But I love her having the power. Yesterday was my birthday and I was expecting to be unlocked and allowed to cum for the first time. She granted me this but I insisted she ruined it. I'd hate to see my attitude and service to her plummet for my own greed. After this ruined, numb dribbling leak of my cum, I brought her to orgasm and then changed my mind about wanting a full one myself. As it was past midnight and no longer my birthday, she denied me and had me lock myself back up. I've never felt so beneath a woman. She truly rules this roost and hope she takes it much further. I hope you've enjoyed this read.

2. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    5:34 PM
    Happy birthday!

Willywonka likes this.
  3. Jamie's-Locked

Jamie's-Locked Long term member

Memphis TN
    Local Time:
    4:34 PM
    Happy birthday! Mine was the 19th. That was my 103 day and, like you, I expected Ms. K/H to unlock and order me to masturbate while she watched. I had suggested a couple of different ways she could have teased and frustrated me but she seems to have the casual neglect thing going entirely too well. She doesn't ignore me, just occasionally tells me to hold still while she glances to make sure that my little cllit is still there and secured. My last mistake was apparently about 2 months ago when I mentioned just how long I had been locked. Her response? "And?" I quickly realized my place.
    However I knew going in that my situation wouldn't be a constant T&D but more of an occasional recognition of, "Oh, you're there? Oh yes, you're locked. I'll let you know when I'll let you out and what I want you to do."
    Ms. K/H is a quiet Alpha. She tells me what she wants me to know or do when she gets ready. I serve her sexually if and when she feels the need which is subject to her schedule only. Apparently her only need to me, if and when, is oral for the present.
    It is very interesting as well as puzzling at times to know that she has that particular level of power over me. I wouldn't have it any other way.
    Jamie

Willywonka and joe01 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice