mood swings

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by caladia, Aug 20, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. caladia

caladia Sparkly

Local Time:
    9:02 AM
    After I've been locked up for a few days my moods change, I am getting very short tempered at work which is not helping at all with tourists. I'm disinterested in anything going on around me now.

How do people get past this?

2. AnimiFirmitas

AnimiFirmitas Active member

Local Time:
    4:02 AM
    I have a short temper without chastity, and actually find it somewhat relieved when chaste. Dealing with idiot tourists is also a part of my job, but I'm generally able to persevere and focus on meeting their needs and getting them on their way (read: out of my face) because I know I'm surviving a greater challenge (chastity). Having increased horniness is also a distraction from things going on around me, but I "have the serenity to accept the things I can't change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference." Please excuse the religious nature of that quote; it simply applies well to exercising control over your life (and your temper is included in that).

Call it compartmentalization. You file their idiocy, pissy mood, and wants/needs in the "can't" file. Those are their things and you have no control over that. But, fulfilling their wants/needs is in your "can" file, which gives you the desired result of them moving along. If for no other reason, be interested in what they want because it serves your own purposes. This may be a shocker to some, but that's what happens between chasties and KH all the time! If chasties really just wanted to do things for their KH and didn't have an investment in their own excitement, they'd just do those things for the KH and wouldn't play this game! But, they play along because they get a benefit, too. Few things are truly selfless. Using this differentiation might help you be more energetic in doing your job because you know it'll help YOU out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice