Mistress looking for another Mistress to chat with?

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by Lure_and_Order, May 27, 2011.

1. Lure_and_Order

Lure_and_Order Decommissioned Male.

Midlands.
    Local Time:
    8:15 PM
    Hey there! My mistress is looking for another mistress to chat with, exchange ideas, information and for guidance.

I'm her sub, 32 year old male, and she is a 23 year old domme. We have been together for almost 2 years and are extremely adventurous.
    Mistress doesn't 'do' forums so ideally it would initially be chatting through MSN, Email, Skype, maybe Facebook etc.
    We're fairly new to this whole scene (well, 2 years consciously into it) and she would just like to chat to a like-minded domme to exchange tips, tricks and experiences, maybe more.
    The ideal woman would be a domme of more experience, have a sub already and best case scenario in the UK so that a meet in the future isn't out of the question (although this is by no means a deal breaker, all nations welcome!)

Please only genuine replies! We look forward to hearing from you.......... :)

2. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    7:15 PM
    Happy to email. Or to PM on this site.

3. tony5772

tony5772 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I pm'd you

4. tony5772

tony5772 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I've PM'd you with my wifes/mistresses email address, she says she hasn't gotten anything from anyone....? Are you guys serious or?

5. Lure_and_Order

Lure_and_Order Decommissioned Male.

Midlands.
    Local Time:
    8:15 PM
    Thanks for the interest guys, I'm sorry but I've made a bit of an error here.... Apparently I wasn't supposed to be asking on her behalf at all (even though that's what she said for me to do I assure you!) she's going to be finding someone herself, so for the time being just ignore this post.
    If my mistress asks for my help again I'll show her these messages. Again sorry for the error!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice