Missed opportunity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by harddenial, Mar 11, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    10:47 AM
    I've mentioned before that after my wife has enjoyed her orgasms through my pussy worship I feel as if I've cum myself, my caged erection softens, I get that post orgasm tickly feeling and feel slightly breathless. So today after she had enjoyed several great orgasms and had caught her breath she announced that it was my turn. It was 3 months since she'd last given me an orgasm and a maintenance o was due. She started stimulating my caged penis as much as she could with both her hands but I soon realised that my post-orgasm let-down from her orgasms meant that this was not going to happen easily, and she had no intention of removing the cage. After 5-10 minutes of her working away on me I explained what the problem was and she said "ah yes, that effect is quite amazing really" and she promptly stopped what she was doing and got up to get on with her day. She has certainly learned how to push my buttons.

2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    3:32 PM
    I still remember the first time I had intense feelings wash over me while my Wife had her orgasm while I was orally pleasuring her. Afterwards I lay next to her feeling just like I did after my own orgasm but the feelings were if anything more intense and went on for longer. This has now become so normal that my Wife refers to her orgasms as 'our' orgasms.

3. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    11:47 AM
    @harddenial and @jasmic: thanks for sharing this feeling. Now I know that I'm not the only one experiencing it like this. (for a while I even thought it was me conditioning myself in my mind that my orgasms are irrelevant, it will be the combination of both in my case I think)

4. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    Yes I agree it is a combination. Knowing that you are not going to cum, combined with feeling her orgasms in more detail and more intensely when giving extended oral, causes this feeling I think.

gyrator53 likes this.
  5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i has that as well and its lovley doing it cos of all the little moans and wiggles and its nice for me as well. :)

gyrator53 likes this.
  6. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

retired academic/consultant
    UK
    Local Time:
    9:47 AM
    I have to say that, caged or not, using a strapon on my wife is one of my favourite things. I find that being able to concentrate on making her orgasm the best I can without any distractions is just fabulous.

I guess it was the most unexpected thing I found out the first time I had sex. Like most guys I went into it thinking how great it would be to cum inside a woman. But no one told me how great it makes you feel to give someone else an orgasm. It's something you can hang a lot of your self-respect from.

7. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    3:32 PM
    I have known men who really didn't care whether the women they were with had an orgasm or not. I was never that guy. Yes, it felt great when I had an orgasm and I was inside my Wife. But if she didn't have an orgasm it didn't matter how much she told me that it didn't matter it really did upset me.

The best thing about chastity is being told that I am not allowed to cum, that her orgasm is the aim, not mine. So on those rare occasions that she does say I am allowed to cum the pressure is taken off of both of us. I get a release with no guilt. If she has an orgasm that is great but if she has specifically stated that I am allowed to cum I can do so with no guilt. Partly because I have helped her to have so many orgasms by that point but mostly because she is in charge, and if she says I am allowed to cum she means it.

joe01 likes this.
  8. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    5:47 AM
    After a few months of orgasm denial and lock up, I always found it hard to get hard and orgasm. I got so used to fighting the urge to orgasm that I just kept doing it. This is one of the reasons we stopped long term denial and went to once a month instead. I am not against orgasms. I just enjoy the anticipation of them more than the actual orgasm. However, I reach a point of diminishing returns if I go to long with it them. My orgasm after 3-4 weeks of orgasm denial and lock up are fantastic, not so much after a longer period of time. I am more into the tantric aspects of orgasm denial. I love orgasms and spent most of my life seeking as many as I can get. I lived with two women so I could have as many orgasms as I could take. Then I got into delaying them to intensify them and make me calmer. It also fed my sexual masochistic needs since our girlfriend was no longer with us and she was the one who sexually dominated me.

For now we are on a break. I have no idea if it is permanent or not. My wife usually loses interest in a fetish after 3-4 years and we are a little beyond that now. I wonder if we will find another fetish to take its place. Still have lots of BDSM toys to play with but nothing we have not tried already in the fetish world.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice