Medical Enquiry: Swollen Foreskin after being belted.

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Stargazer, May 15, 2014.

1. Stargazer

Stargazer Active member

Bedfordshire, UK
    Local Time:
    11:57 PM
    Hi,

My belt came off this evening and we made a bit of a startling discovery. My foreskin was quite badly swollen and we were advised by the NHS helpline to go to A&E. Fortunately, we were seen really quickly by the Urgent Care GP who seemed to think it was nothing to horrific, but given that he's probably got zero-experience with chastity belts, I wanted to check with you good people to see if there were some other opinions. I apologise if this isn't the right sub-forum to post this, but I wasn't sure it would fit in any of the others.

As far as I can tell, this has been caused by one of three things:

1) General confinement in the belt.

I'm not sure I'm willing to concede to this theory due to the fact that so many other men wear similar devices and seem to get along alright.

2) Reaction to the glue we used to extend the penis tube.

Possible. It is an industrial strength glue. But we allowed it to set for 30hrs and if it were an allergy, I'd expect more than just the foreskin to have swollen. Everything aft of it still looks normal.

3) Complications from an unforseen rolling back of the foreskin.

This is my preferred theory but I need to know for sure if I'm just being overly-hopeful or not. The first version of our tube extension had a ring of sealant in it that made my foreskin roll all the way back. It was only several hours later once we both were home that we were able to set me free and roll the skin back into place. It was quite tender at the time and I'm hoping this is just residual trauma from that event.

I was wondering if anyone else here has had a similar experience or if you may have a handle on the situation that may give me some perspective. Any input is welcome.

Many thanks in advance.

2. bvetma

bvetma Junior Member

Croatia
    Local Time:
    Hi. Problem is that your foreskin got behind her and made a loop around it stooped normal circulation. It look like you pump it with water and it was below your head. I had same expirance yesterday when on ER and problem was solved. After men go in age that loop become smaller and penis is same size and it can stop normal circulation that cannot happen to guys that are circumcised . If that happens my Urologist told e that i will need to go for Circumcision. Below your penis there is 2 small peaces of skin that connect your foreskin those peaces of skin create a bow when you pull your foreskin back. in that state you cannot stay for long it is stooping circulation.

Sorry for y bad English i hope you understand me.

Stargazer likes this.
  3. Stargazer

Stargazer Active member

Bedfordshire, UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the information.

I think I get what you are saying. So the chances are it 'is' a trauma swelling and that once it's gone down, things will be normal again so long as I don't get a reapeat of the initial rolling back.

As far as I can tell, there is no other damage to the skin so with a little luck I should be back in business within a couple of days. It was just such a shock when I first saw it.

We're keeping a close eye on progress just in case, but this morning, the welling had gone down by about a third to half of the size it was so I'm praying that the trend contines.

Thanks again.

4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    How horrible for you, i hopes you gets better.

Stargazer likes this.
  5. bvetma

bvetma Junior Member

Croatia
    Local Time:
    My doctor told me not to have sex until Monday but this morning it was weeeeeee and yesterday i was in ER for fixing i couldn't wait :)

6. Stargazer

Stargazer Active member

Bedfordshire, UK
    Local Time:
    I'm glad things are working out for you. Thankfully, it seems I'm getting there too. This morning, things were looking almost completely back to normal without any outside assistance. I guess I got lucky, in that I didn't have to have any kind procedure and that time allowed it to heal on its own.

I sincerely hope nobody else here has to go through it, It was deeply, 'deeply' terrifying. It seems I have a couple of sores on my waist the belt gave me so we will let those heal over a little and then we'll try a few short stints with me in the belt to make sure that I'm not going to be causing any further complications and we'll see from there if we get to keep using it on me.

I hope we do.

7. bvetma

bvetma Junior Member

Croatia
    Local Time:
    What belt do you use ?

8. Stargazer

Stargazer Active member

Bedfordshire, UK
    Local Time:
    I honestly don't know if it has a name or a number. It's a full belt (as opposed to a cage) but it is not one of the expensive ones. If Tollyboy is the Rolls Royce of belts, I presume then that makes the Neosteel ones BMW/Mercedes, which would make mine more akin to that of, perhaps, Chrysler; not built with terribly robust standards, causes more problems than you care to admit and somewhat rough and ready but does a solid job if you know how to 'deal' with it.

It's available from a small number of outlets both in America and Uk from what I can tell, so I suspect it's a cheap mass produced thing that is then sourced out to budget retailers and ebay shops.

9. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    12:57 AM
    I have had swollen issues as well, but they all seems to come from nighttime erections when I am encapsulated in the tube. Lymph nodes produces this clear fluid when my member is trapped in a tight space , but it will be reabsorbed in your system pretty quick once the pressure subsides. I guess this is what you are seeing. For me it last no more than 30 minutes to one hour to return to normal. I have looked up medical information and it does not seem to be an issue i should worry about...
    Its like when You get a blister filled with Lymph fluid - You don't die....

10. Stargazer

Stargazer Active member

Bedfordshire, UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the input BlueEyes. All the swelling had gone by midday Saturday and the remaining bit of 'slight tenderness' had gone buy Sunday evening. Alas, I'm back in the belt and so far, all seems to be okay. So it looks as though, in my case, it was a case of trauma swelling. Interesting though that restricted space can cause it as well. I'll have to keep an eye on that.

Thanks again for the heads-up.

11. Stargazer

Stargazer Active member

Bedfordshire, UK
    Local Time:
    Change of tack... The problem hsn't gone away. Belt came off for one last reassuring check a few mins ago and there was swelling. Whilst I accept that it only a temporary swelling and that it will go down after x hours/days, I cannot live like this. If we remove the belt for some baby-making, then I need to be up for the job. Not sitting around wondering when it will right itself so we can get on with things.

As sad as it makes me to say this, the belt is a liability and I can't wear it again.

It's over.

12. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    12:57 AM
    Sorry to hear that. Couldn't a cage satisfy your needs? I know they are escapable - but with a PA it is escape proof..

13. Stargazer

Stargazer Active member

Bedfordshire, UK
    Local Time:
    Sadly, I just don't think a cage style device would go on me. And even if I thought something could go on me without a staple-gun, I get nervous at the thought of trapping things so tightly that they might change colour (or shape). Piercings also freak me out a bit which is why I thought all my problems were solved when I found a low price belt.

14. Stargazer

Stargazer Active member

Bedfordshire, UK
    Local Time:
    I've been trying to research this problem. For a couple of weeks now, my belt has been propped up in corner of the bedroom doing nothing and each morning, I look at it and sigh.

As far as I can tell, it is not the size of the tube that is the problem, but rather that during erections, there may be a small amount of discharge that is not being dabbed away by underwear and is causing the skin to react as though it's fighting an infection. Correct me if I'm wrong on this one, but this appears to be what I'm gathering from various discussion threads and medical afvice sites on the web.

I've also been wondering why when I had a poorly adjusted belt with badly fitting tube, I didn't have the issue, but I do with the extended one. My guess is that when the belt was all wrong and the shorter tube was sitting higher, erections made it look out the bottom and perhaps any discharge was then drawn away by the underwear I had on over the belt. Not that the tube is longer and there's not contact of any kind... You get the idea.

Does this theory seem to work for others here who have or have not had this issue? Is there a correlation between tube length, swelling and ability to draw fluids away from the tip of the penis?

And in researching this, I can find only one certain remedy: Circumcision.

I know there are people here who have had it done, I know there are millions of people all over the world who have had it done, but I'm seeing a 50/50 split between people with positive experiences and people warning others to steer clear. And given that it's not something I can go back on should it not work out right for me, it seems like rather a drastic course of action.

Having had a taster of what life in a belt is like, I want more. I want it to be how I live the rest of my life. But at what expense? If after a number of years, the sensitivity in my penis is lost and sex becomes absurd or impossible, then what? I want chastity to preserve myself for my wife, not to kill my sex drive by whatever means possible so there's no possible chance we can enjoy each other.

This is torture!

15. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well i was done when i was a little baby so it cant be that bad.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice