Looking for full belt/harness for at night

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Innominate, Apr 13, 2024.

1. Innominate

Innominate Member

Local Time:
    8:09 AM
    I’ve tried nighttime wearing without any success from constant pulling and burning (burning only at night. It’s not the gap). I’ve tried a waist support belt, but still no luck. Are there any complete cage and harness or just harnesses that I can attach to my current cage that I could try? Thanks

2. DoctorDib

Local Time:
    12:09 PM
    After your showers, try putting a little bit of vaseline on the base of the ring where the ring is in contact with your skin while also using the belt.

The skin burning (from wsby experience) was caused because the ring was stuck in position by friction and the long it sat in that position the more it felt like burning. The belt mitigates the pulling the of the cage and stretching of your balls but the vaseline will allow it to do some traveling (which is what you want).

I remember having the same issues, especially when I upgraded to a 1.5 inch cage. Worth giving it a go!!

Good luck :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice