Longest Time in CB6K or CB6Ks

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by dfs495, Feb 29, 2012.

1. dfs495

dfs495 Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:23 AM
    I am approaching my record of 10 days of continous wear with my CB6Ks. It fits me well (after some ring size and spacer trials) and has not been a challenge to keep clean with daily showers and a bath every few days. I lube the scrotom ring and tube every morning. I am thinking that I can go much longer without taking it off. Was just wondering how long others have stayed lock with this type of device. Thanks.

2. rschulz00

rschulz00 Member

Local Time:
    1:23 AM
    Four days and it starts to stink unless I spend a crapload of time cleaning it or taking a bath (they take too long in my opinion and my device starts to make ominous noises after unless the water is cool / cold). I went seven days once and when I took it off, I thought I would throw up from the smell.

3. HenkieY

HenkieY Safely locked

Webdeveloper
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    8:23 AM
    My longest was 2 weeks, and it went pretty well. But as you say, shower everyday and clean very well.

4. MelCooley

MelCooley Active member

Local Time:
    2:23 AM
    After switching to a metal cage, cleaning/smell has not been a problem. But when I wore a CB6000, I used these cleaning swabs...
    http://www.keptforher.com/cleaning.html

They work really well. You can soap 'em up and slip them right down into the tube, from the front or the back. Best if you have a hand-held sprayer shower head that you can move it down to your CB6000 and spray all the soap out. (Easy to install, and well worth it if you're going to commit to this.)

I would do that, rinse well, and then use one of the dry swabs to reach in after the shower and absorb as much leftover moisture as possible. Then I'd blow dry for about a minute. Yes, a little more trouble than we're used to in the bathroom, but still nothing compared to what women have to go through! And this will completely take care of your odor issue. Much better than having to ask for the key for a good washing every few days.

5. Kali

Kali No access to my Member

Local Time:
    12 weeks before the device broke. Multiple times.

Shower daily with shower massage unit and liquid soap to keep clean in the device. Swab and air dry.

6. locked4her55

locked4her55 Seasoned Member

Local Time:
    28 days for me. It was a challange to keep clean. Have since gone metal with a MM Jail Bird. No issues now with keeping it clean and I never knew how much my wife/KH disliked the plastic. She loves the the new look and how easy she can tease me thru the metal bars. Instead of BCWYWF. It's Be Careful What You Are Wearing :rolleyes:

7. sissy steph

sissy steph Long term member

Local Time:
    I've been wearing the cb6000 for a little over 3 months now .(exception for weekly cleanings).It was my first device that I had purchased almost two years ago and had been in off and on for a year, but i'll be glad when i get my new device.and then i'll throw the plastic junk away......

8. Bobby

Bobby Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:23 AM
    I normally wear mine two to three weeks at a time, although in so far as comfort is concerned, I could wear my CB6000S indefinitely without removal. Nor have I ever had any problems with it splitting, although on one occasion, the small cuff ring hole broke and I had to swap it out for another. I haven't found hygiene to be much of an issue and I usually use Q tips to clean out behind the head and along the shaft. Otherwise, I remove the device in the shower, which also serves to prevent me from finding where my wife has hidden the key. ;o)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice