Long time submissive in NJ

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by njboyincb6000, Jul 8, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. njboyincb6000

njboyincb6000 Addicted to Female Power and Control.

New Jersey
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:35 AM
    Had pretty much known since my late teens that i was a submissive male.

Can remember watching movies back in the 90's on cable. Every now and then a movie would show up that would have a scene with a Dominatrix. Real Sex on HBO would have skits pertaining to BDSM, and other cable networks would have some minor FemDom material that always caught my attention.

i remember being in college in the late 90s, and frequently fantasizing about submitting to a Dominant Woman. Throughout my early 20s i never really became too heavily involved with it, and all of my relationships were strictly vanilla.

In 1999, i had read a fictional story in an adult magazine of a Dominant Wife that restricted Her husband's orgasms. This story had made my heart beat very fast, and caused me to break into a sweat as i was reading it. It was right then and there that i found out about my future interest in male chastity.

Then in 2006, i began a relationship with a Female that was very bossy. She never knew that i had a submissive side the entire time we were together. Our vanilla relationship lasted for quite a while, but i never told Her that i had wanted to submit to Her. We broke up eventually, and still think about some of the times She and i were together. It was definitely somewhat of a missed opportunity. But in the end i was better off.

The years that followed, 2008-2011, i had gotten involved in a very serious vanilla relationship. This time, i was able to let my (now ex) girlfriend know about my submissive tendencies. She and i had been together for about 4 years, but had never really experimented with FemDom play. Towards the end of our relationship, i told Her that my submissive side was a part of my life that i just could not ignore. She did allow me to worship Her feet on one or two occasions, but She never really took to it. One time She was using my computer, and found some information relating to male chastity. She questioned me about it, and told Her it was part of FemDom that i was very interested in. After breaking up in 2011, that is when i began to take the next step into exploring my submission.

At this point, i had already ordered my first and only chastity device: the cb6000s. The same cb6000s that i am wearing right now as i type this blog.

In the latter part of 2011, i had emailed a Female Dominant that lived somewhat close by to me. She had a profile on a website that like-minded individuals could socialize and network with each other. For O/our first meeting, She and i had met at a shopping mall near Her home. i was very nervous that night, as it was the first time i was ever knowingly in the presence of an openly Dominant Female. The arrangement that night was that i would take Her shopping for an hour, and buy Her a few gifts in exchange for Her company. At first glance, She was so much more beautiful than the pictures on Her profile. After about 90 minutes (and $125 worth of gifts for Her) of shopping, i was very eager to see Her again.

She and i had met at that same mall a few more times after that. About the third meeting, i had driven to the mall already locked in my cb6000s with a metal lock affixed to the device. That night, i handed Her the keys, and drove home from the mall unable to masturbate for the first time in my life. Needless to say i was very excited.

That first lockup lasted only about 5 days before i was messaging Her begging for my keys back. She showed mercy, and i drove to Her home, got my keys back, and was able to unlock. Phew!

2011 had passed, and now it was moving into 2012. The meetings at Her local mall had ceased, and Mistress had instructed me to become Her cleaning slave, instead of Her shopping slave. Fortunately, this meant not having to spend $100 every time i saw Her.

During the years that followed (2013-present), i had begun to clean Her home on a more frequent basis. And now, almost four years later, i am a regular cleaning slave for my beloved Mistress. On average, i will clean for Her about twice a month. She lives about an hour away, otherwise i would serve Her more frequently.

During my trips to Her home for cleaning, Mistress will allow me to worship Her beautiful feet if i have done a good job. If not, Mistress will have me get down on all fours, and suffer Her dreaded cane. In addition, Mistress is a big fan of nipple torture. Needless to say, my nipples have gotten plenty of attention over the past four years.

During these 4 years of service, Mistress has been my sole Keyholder. my average lockup in chastity lasts about 2-3 weeks, and then Mistress will give me a few weeks off. The longest lockup She has ever made me suffer through was just under 5 weeks. Needless to say, She has been quite lenient on me.

As i said before, Mistress had kept me in a metal lock for my initial lockup in real chastity. Ever since that first lockup, Mistress has only used a plastic lock for my device. This works well in case of an emergency, but She does lose an element of control by keeping me in a plastic lock.

Now, it is the Summer of 2015. In September, Mistress and i will celebrate four years of my service to Her. i will update this blog on a regular basis.

So far, it has been a dream come true to serve a Dominant Female.

Your little man, DonnaSue and steele like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice