Is this the best device for me?

Discussion in 'Lori Devices' started by ssendam, Mar 18, 2016.

1. ssendam

ssendam Active member

Local Time:
    3:52 PM
    I currently have a cs500 and while it is certainly more than secure, it's not 100 percent comfortable or the best for hygiene. I'm debating whether to use this belt for more extreme play sessions since it is a full belt.

I am wondering if the Lori devices are better for comfort. I had a cb2000 3000 and eventually 6000 and did fine with the ball trap devices after getting adjusted. That said they ended up splitting and I like metal more than plastic. Also I would get some ball burning so I'm not as huge a fan of behind the ball devices.

I have a PA piercing and see there are some devices that Ms. Lori makes that are strictly built around the PA and just the shaft.

How comfortable are these? Are these secure? I can't help but think that it still allows masturbating since it's only covering the head and shaft. They almost seem too good to be true.

Any recommendations on a specific model? I generally like a more hardcore device but I want something that is also very comfortable and easy to keep clean for everyday wear.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice