I lOVE AMANDA......(Who's with me)

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by steviepie, Nov 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. frankie teardrop

frankie teardrop Long term member

Service Industry
    Oz
    Local Time:
    10:22 PM
    Yes, this is just a gathering of people who happen to love Ms. Amanda. Don't worry about it, ignore us totally. Feel free to continue moving on.

Ganymede likes this.
  2. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Moving on .............now theres a thought!

3. Andrew K

Andrew K Active member

antarctica
    Local Time:
    11:22 PM
    I still think MS added more value here than most. That is still a fact, no matter what you say.... Sad to see her thrown out. T

cjack and Alceste like this.
  4. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    3:07 AM
    @slave stroppy Without histrionics or tantrums? But you started your response with "what nonsense", basically telling everyone who has commented about how upset they are about the removal of Ms Amanda from this site they are talking rubbish. According to you we are all deluded.

You are as biased on the against side of the argument as others are on the for. You were the person who she made the comment to that ultimately led to her being banned. I do not blame you for that, her comment was unsolicited and is totally on her, but as has been pointed out why on earth couldn't you just press the ignore button?

Second to that the poster invited comments that are pro-Amanda, the very nature of the title made that clear, as does the background to this discussion. Yes, you could argue that 'who is with me' invites opposing views, but this is not the place. You are just going to have to accept that many of us are disappointed this has happened, some of us are disturbed that such an action has taken place and if we are deluding ourselves then that is something you are just going to have to accept.

This is a site that enshrines the ideals of male chastity and celebrates the relationships we have with the Mistresses and Keyholders in our lives, or hope to have in the future. The fact that somebody so experienced and so knowledgeable has been removed is going to hurt the Mansion, and if you do not believe that then maybe you are the one deluding yourself.

5. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    3:07 AM
    Please do.

6. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    2:22 PM
    I have to say that I am very disappointed with the administrator over the banning of Amanda.

This appears to have been the result of a concerted effort by one member, who does not know how to use the ignore button, and who then had the gall to come to this thread to gloat. Disgusting behavior.

N.B. I know how to use the ignore button.

7. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    I have to say that I'm surprised that Slave Stroppy chose to comment on this thread, and I agree with those who suggest that this thread best be left to those who wish to say something nice.

For the record, the thread title is "who's with me" not "who's against me".

8. Ganymede

Ganymede Long term member

Local Time:
    Let's hope that those who rejoice in the forced departure of Amanda are able to bring a fraction of her character, wit, style, caprice, glamour, sensual provocation and sheer creative presence to these Forums...

Somehow, I doubt it.

Over the last several years her contribution to this site has been central to its purpose. She's been a tireless promoter of the cause of both sensual and pragmatic chastity, and her devotion to calling out those who were here under false pretences; the undeclared FinDommes, those posing as gendered females when they were not, along with a host of other issues, has been extraordinary. Her concern was to make this a place of genuine, sincere exchange between those interested in the subject, and to prevent CM from becoming a site of niche or limited appeal. She was always the first to contact new members with both a welcome and an invitation to talk if they needed it.

I know from other men on CM that her insights, determination and allure have made their journeys and their experiences in this realm infinitely richer. Her absence leaves a tiny handful of regular female contributors here, and the let's face it, the balance was hardly healthy in the first place...

That Amanda could be maddening, elusive and darkly enigmatic as well as destructive was, for some us, all part of the charm of a sensually awake, demanding and assertive woman.

She'd been repeatedly warned to water down her approach, but evidently she couldn't. That's a great loss to many of us. I agree with others on this thread that the 'ignore' button is a very useful tool. I have little knowledge of the veiled battles between moderators and their cliques and even less interest, so I don't claim to know what went on in the fraught and seemingly bitter exchanges which Amanda was embroiled in.

In my humble opinion Amanda is just fabulous, wherever she now is. But clearly too fabulous and too provocative for some...

9. Her Dividend

Her Dividend Junior Member

Local Time:
    Can't say I agree with you. By banning such a good member, the judgment of the ADMs is called into question -- namely using a heavy hand to resolve a minor issue (that to them seemed like a big issue.) This is a major strike against the site from my perspective -- I don't like places being washed clean by moderators -- it leaves one little to read.

Ganymede likes this.
  10. Her Dividend

Her Dividend Junior Member

Local Time:
    Well said.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice