Holytrainer Most Comfortable

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by PauloChaste, May 17, 2016.

1. PauloChaste

PauloChaste Living the chaste life

London
    Local Time:
    2:57 AM
    Having now worn mine now since Christmas apart from a few days I can report it is the most comfortable by some margin.
    Less bulge as well!

2. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:57 AM
    Yes I wore mine fairly solidly for about two years. My new device has the edge though - being a cage format it's easier to shower and dry without removing it. Plus it doesn't move around.

PauloChaste likes this.
  3. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    7:42 AM
    If I had a say in my next device I might look at the Leopard, but my Wife has chosen the Looker 2 and that is that! As it is I agree with you @PauloChaste the HTv2 is so comfortable most of the time I don't even realise that it is there. After the first few months of wearing it I didn't even need to lubricate apart from when I first put it on after cleaning. As for the problem of cleaning which others say is what they don't like I swim every Saturday morning and my Wife releases me for that. I get a supervised Saturday of freedom before being locked up before bed time.

PauloChaste likes this.
  4. jshackleton2016

DC metro area
    Local Time:
    9:57 PM
    I've been wearing my holy trainer 24/7 for the past 3 weeks and it is very comfortable and I have a cleaning regime down pretty good but drying it is a burden. Cain't wait to compare it with a new MM jailbird that should be arriving in about 3-weeks time. Praying I got the sizing right...

5. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    9:57 PM
    Hello PC.
    TOO comfortable and by far less bulge (I have the short version). Fits snug when flaccid...unlike my old CB3K and CB6KS it robs me completely of the feeling of a any hint of the beginnings of or partial feeling of an erection. Laying entwined with my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder as she assaults my nipples and feeling nothing but a throb in my balls, an ache in my prostate, the sensation of precum flowing from within me and the odd sensation of my anal sphincter warming, twitching and feeling relaxed and ready for penetration if I am not already plugged and NO hint of an erection really messes with my head. I find myself bucking my hips in frustration at the absence of the feeling at these times. It is at these times I will moan to her "Do you know what you are doing to me? I can't even get hard...". ...and she will usually respond with something like "You should have thought about that...its not my problem."
    I can only imagine that being pierced into a device, wearing a KTB or being trussed into a belt type device could be more of a mind fuck. The Holy Trainer has it going on. Great device if you like being in sexual Purgatory.

allaboutHer

PauloChaste and jameslarkin like this.
  6. PauloChaste

PauloChaste Living the chaste life

London
    Local Time:
    2:57 AM
    I prefer mine over the MM Jail Bird

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice