Hello to all

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by bobbyz, Aug 21, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. bobbyz

bobbyz New member

Local Time:
    9:04 AM
    Hello, I thought I would introduce myself and just say hi. I'm a happily married 40 year old submissive male. At the current moment life is way too hectic for my wife and I to re enter into our female led marraige however I am completly submissive to her and take car of most if not all the chores and cleaning of our house along with anything else I can do to make life easier for her. We have three kids, twin two year olds and a 3 month old. Our days include zero time for ourselves. It's been a tough stretch for me these last few years because I crave my wife's attention but I also understand that being a parent comes with it's own priorities and you have to take a back seat to your kids. Our day will come again down the road once the kids are older and not so reliant on us for everything.

Now as for my interests, well they're speicific. Chastity and the Kali's teeth bracelet is one. I just have this desire for my wife to not only control my orgasms but my erections as well. Yes I do own one and yes i'm wearing it right now. It's an original, not the hinged version from Male Chastity now. The total diameter of the device is 1 1/2 inches, the inside diameter is 1 inch max. This is the mild version and meant for 24/7 wear. I wanted to reach out to anyone else who has experience with the Kali's teeth bracelet and wearing it for long periods of time. The longest I've made it is 3.5 days. Sleeping with it wasn't the issue although those nocturnal erections between oh say 3-5 am can suck! My biggest issue is my wife's watches. I'm not sure if i can classify it as a fetish because at times it feels that way but at other times it doesn't. Since I was a teenager I always sought out women who wore dress watches specifically with the safety chain. I'm not sure I can even explain it, but it's certainly a trigger to my submissive soul. My wife has an extensive collection of these watches now and wears a different one everyday. Most of the time I have no issues with controlling myself but when she wears certain watches I just fight with the bracelet all day long and it's truly painful.

I've always thought I was pretty much alone in my interests because they are so specific and different. I'm drawn heavily to metal bondage, pre-19 century irons and bondage position like you might find at infernal restraints or device bondage. We have a set of slim line combination irons and I would treasure when my wife would make me kneel naked in the corner and lock those on from behind and leave me there holding a piece of paper with my nose. I'm also a big fan of the lady carol drawings as well which provide some great bondage positions and punishment bondage positions as well.

Ok, enough babbling, Just thought I'd share a bit about me and maybe meet some folks who are like minded with their interests.

Bobby

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice