1. masters-sissy

masters-sissy Active member

product line operator
    U.S.
    Local Time:
    5:24 AM
    So I am relatively new to chastity. My Wife/Master and I started playing around with it about a year ago with a cb-6000. Overall I like the device but I can't wear it for long periods without it causing damage. One of my issues is that I use the ksd-g3 because when I am soft I am fairly small and can easily come out of the device. However when I am hard I grow substantially which causes the whole device, even without the ksd-g3 to be waay too small. including the ksd-g3 it really causes damage after about 9 days of continuous wear. I, like most people, really want some stainless steel hardware. I am told that the best way to measure is when you are soft for the best fit which is all well and good except the difference is so much for me. I'm afraid to spend that kind of money and it be excruciating to wear. If any of you have experience with this please give me any advice you can. I really want us to explore longer term chastity. Thank you so much for any advice you can offer.

2. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    10:24 AM
    I think that you might be missing the point that a chastity cage is meant to restrict your erection. A little discomfort is to be expected. Perhaps your POI's are a little too severe.

CorsetJane likes this.
  3. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    10:24 AM
    Your problem is probably that you're too small for the CB6K when flaccid. So when you achieve a partial erection, especially when using the POI, it's uncomfortable. If you get a custom steel cage that will keep you at your flaccid size, you won't have *any* room to grow, and thus not feel uncomfortable. Some steel devices have various POI's with them, which may or may not be a bother to you.

I think you'd be better off with just the cage and no POI. Some places will let you get one with the holes for a spike strip or whatever, but you don't have to use them.

4. masters-sissy

masters-sissy Active member

product line operator
    U.S.
    Local Time:
    5:24 AM
    Thanks for the advice. I feel more comfortable now buying a steel device. I know my Wife/Master really enjoys me chaste as i am so much more attentive and willing to please her. So i really want to find a way for us to enjoy my chastity on a longterm basis.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice