Greater security for certain devices

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by KeySafe, Dec 1, 2016.

1. KeySafe

KeySafe Owner of: keysafe.com and tpe.com among others.

East Coast USA
    Local Time:
    3:48 PM
    We often focus on preventing pullout, using a PA or some other method. But we don't talk enough about the really poor security that the typical locks provide. If the lock can be removed without detection, using a secret/hidden key or lock picking tools, the best pullout protection will not prevent 'cheating'.

To some, greater security is not something they care about, but for those who do, keep reading. I have found a way to be essentially 100% sure the lock was not opened in the case of the devices which use an integrated lock. These are the kinds of locks increasingly being used on metal cages from several makers, for example, Steelworxx in the looker series. (Note some devices do not expose both sides of the integrated lock, the Impaler, for example. To use this technique with such a device, you would have to drill a small hole in the lock housing for the cable to be threaded all the way through.)

So what I found is a "security tag" that uses a strong but very thin wire cable. This cable is thin enough to run completely through the integrated lock, preventing a key or tools from being used to unlock it. The tag is strong enough to be worn for extended periods without worry that it might break unintentionally. Each tag comes imprinted with a unique serial number. See pictures below. 20161201_173109[1].jpg

The method may also work on other devices that use a padlock, but is not applicable to devices that use a security screw.

The company does sell products via Amazon, but this device is not offered there, but you can order it directly. It is item #6 on this page: https://www.novavisioninc.com/pages/prd_cable_seals.html The seals are sold in bags of 10 for $13.50 per bag.

Enjoy,
    Robert

2. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    1:48 PM
  3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    3:48 PM
    I can get out if I wanted to, but I promised my wife that I would not. I also promised I would not masturbate even though I know of at least 3 was to do so in any of my devices. If I cheated I would only be cheating myself since I am the one wants to be locked up. :) Maybe that is why some do not worry about locks. I used to use plastic locks for a long while and now I use a security screw that it not so secure, but I never try to get out without permission from my wife. She is not my prison warden.

Wendygirl likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice