Funnel tube #2

Discussion in 'Behind Barz' started by OwedbyJM, Aug 20, 2022.

1. OwedbyJM

OwedbyJM Long term member

Local Time:
    12:45 AM
    Got my my funnel tube yesterday. I love it. To my surprise the tube is different than the one I posted a pic of and I LOVE it. The small tube is longer and more curved. The angle it’s cut on fulls the bottom Slot in the outer cage filling it completely. It also holds the scrotum up some which eliminates some of the pinching I was getting with the enclosed outer cage. It is more enclosed than the standard 2 tube I have. I had found a way to sound myself to orgasm. That’s not happening with this tube. With a standard 2 inch the penis was still some what visible. With the outer cage on now I cannot even it see it. Only downside is because of the diameter of the small tube and it’s length, you have to pee slowly to give it time to drain. I will get accustom to that. All and all I love it. Cost almost as the whole belt but I think it worth it. Sorry no pics was in a hurry to try it after the 9 week wait!

2. JBlackness

JBlackness Member

Local Time:
    Would love to see pics. Thinking of getting one.

w0mb4t likes this.
  3. OwedbyJM

OwedbyJM Long term member

Local Time:
    I will it maybe a while before the belt comes off again…

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice