Fresh Start in Chastity

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Vithryld, Sep 6, 2011.

1. Vithryld

Vithryld Slave

Local Time:
    1:47 PM
    Greetings to all the members of the Chastity Mansion!

My wife and Mistress has instructed me to spend time researching chastity play, orgasm control, and CBT as part of my submission to her will. I am ever so eager to be locked up and I know that this community will be a great resource! I love the idea that I am helping her find methods to maximize the effectiveness of my chastity.

We did a couple of terms with me encased in my CB-6000, three and four days at a time, and we are ready to get serious about ensuring that my climax only occurs with her permission. She has me writing erotica, keeping a journal of ideas, and enforcing an at home wardrobe to complete the experience. Mistress feels this is a good start and I absolutely agree! Not that I have a great deal of say once the lock snaps shut. . .

If I am diligent, I get release on Friday! Wish me luck!

2. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    9:47 PM
    Good luck on your journey and hope both you and your wife enjoy the ride.
    Though I suspect she will enjoy it a bit more than you if your terms are increased for nore than a few days :)

3. dolcesub

dolcesub New member

Local Time:
    Good luck for your release, but also I think your mistress/wife wants only make an illusion to you.
    I wish you will be released....but also my wife promise the same thing. At the end this is the way to do what she want and what she ask.

4. Vithryld

Vithryld Slave

Local Time:
    1:47 PM
    I both dread and desire such a increase in my lockup. Considering how hard it is to be locked up for such a short time, I can't imagine how horny I would be after, say, three weeks.

Considering that I have already earned two demerits, each equaling an additional day in chastity, I think you may be right. Now I am scheduled for Sunday. We are going away for the weekend to celebrate a friend's birthday. It is going to be hard to be around Mistress and her friends while they are all at the beach and in swimsuits having been teased and locked away for so long. Well, long for me.

5. dolcesub

dolcesub New member

Local Time:

I'm only a few weeks much experienced than you, but this is not new for me. I'm seeing this every days.
    The our wife have the key and the only thing we can say is "yes"....
    Good luck.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice