For Sale: Paul C Leathers Vintage Armbinder

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by latexsissy, Jan 19, 2024.

1. latexsissy

latexsissy Active member

Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Local Time:
    11:50 PM
    Doing some new year's cleanup of my toy chest, and I'm parting ways with some items that I haven't used in at least a decade. Gotta make room for new stuff, of course! ;)

First up is this lovely leather armbinder from Paul C Leathers. Paul Christensen himself (RIP) sold me this at a fetish fair in Boston in 1996. This is not cheap Chinese junk, this is the real deal.

The leather is clean and intact and very soft and supple, and the inside is lined so you or your sub doesn't get chafed while having fun. straps are in great condition - two for the shoulders (can be crossed up), one for the chest, and one for the wrists. Laces up the back, and a D-ring at the end completes the ensemble. All rivets and hardware are in like-new condition as well.

Measures ~58cm from tip to top, not including the d-ring or straps. Since it laces, the compression is quite adjustable, and of course you can replace the lacing if you are so inclined.

Asking 200, or its equivalent. Shipping within the Netherlands is included, we can discuss discounted options if you live elsewhere - I can ship worldwide, though customs duties are your responsibility if they happen.

Happy to answer questions as well, please DM me if you are interested in this rare piece!

IMG_4486.jpg IMG_4487.jpg IMG_4488.jpg

Tony80 likes this.
  2. Tony80

Tony80 Active member

Cant decide.
    Local Time:
    4:50 PM
    This is hard to not buy it! It looks like a really nice quality piece!!! Beautiful and I’m sure very restrictive. I’ll be watching for the other items from the toy chest as well.

latexsissy likes this.
  3. latexsissy

latexsissy Active member

Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Local Time:
    11:50 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice