For Sale: HW Design Silent Heavy Rubber Hood "Deluxe"

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by latexsissy, Jan 26, 2024.

1. latexsissy

latexsissy Active member

Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Local Time:
    11:03 AM
    Next up in the great toy chest cleanout of 2024 is a delightful heavy rubber hood from HW Design in Austria. This is model 07d, the "Silent Hood Deluxe." It's made of 1.2mm black latex, and there are two nice thick straps attached - one for around the mouth, and one for under the chin. It's a bit of a misnomer as the wearer isn't fully gagged, but the effect is lovely if you're into "perils of Gwendolyn"-style old-school bondage and it'll certainly muffle things. Mine includes a locking zipper in the back, keys will of course be provided. You'll get it freshly washed but unshined; you can shine it to your liking when you get it.

The hood is size L, which they say is for a forehead circumference of 59-60 cm. It's comfortable on me, and even a little bit loose around the mouth area and neck; my neck measures 40-41cm. I've included a couple of photos of myself wearing it to give you an idea of what it would look like. You can see a full description and many more photos here as HW Design still make this hood.

If you buy it new from HW today, it would cost you €329 + shipping, and it'd take 4-10 weeks to ship.
    If you buy mine, I'll let you have it for €200, and in many EU locations I can include the shipping. I am also willing to ship elsewhere in the world, happy to discuss costs.

Feel free to DM me with any questions about this piece.

Attached Files:

Tony80 likes this.
  2. Tony80

Tony80 Active member

Cant decide.
    Local Time:
    4:03 AM
    Oh my this is a nice heavy latex hood!! Looks good on you!

3. latexsissy

latexsissy Active member

Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Local Time:
    11:03 AM
    OK, let's lower the price a bit, surely someone out there wants this for €150. You can't beat that with a paddle.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice