First workable device -- cheap-o Bird Cage

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Nostromo, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    12:52 AM
    I just took delivery of a "Bird Cage", a cheap chrome-plated Chinese knockoff that I found on Amazon. It fit well enough (penis tube too long for me, but that isn't a problem. I've only had it on for a few hours, but for someone (like me) whose penis is a little too wide to fit into a Holy Trainer of CB-600 (I tried the Holy Trainer), it is a good first step, especially for $20 bucks on Amazon.com (Extreme Restraints sells something of the same name that looks like the same unit for $79, marked down from $149, though perhaps it is better made). The feeling of being locked away is amazing. I'll try this for a week or two and then order the real thing from Mature Metal, I think. I doubt the one I have will work well for long term wear, but I'll give it a try.

The main motivation for this post is to suggest this device as a low cost entry for newbies like me who think that the 1.275 inch tube on the Holy Trainer and CB units. This is advertised as a 1.5 inch tube, which is the difference between workable and not workable for me. the space between the back ring and the back of the penis tube may be a little narrow for me though, but maybe hat is just a matter of getting used to it. It has a 1/75 inch ring, but you can get them with a 2 inch ring as well.

On Mature Metal, if anyone has thoughts on comfort for long-term wear of the MM Jail Bird and the Queen's Keep, I'd appreciate any advice. The wider base band on the tube of the Queen's Keep looks like it might be more comfortable, but I am a total newbie at all this.

Wendygirl likes this.
  2. Nostromo

New York City area
    Local Time:
    Slept in the Bird Cage and ran a mile on the treadmill this morning. Surprisingly comfortable so far and I like the open design for hygeine. Silicone lube around the base ring seems to work well to prevent bunching and pinching.

3. Morolinith

Morolinith Active member

Local Time:
    9:52 PM
    I bought this item on amazon with 2 inch base ring as well just to see if the solid round base ring would be more comfortable then the squareish hinged base ring on the A080 with plug type I have now. The A080 is fine but the hinged ring was murder to sleep in. This Birdcage with round solid ring is amazingly comfy and wore it 24/7 for 5 days. It is to large to wear with tight pants but is a dream to sleep in and great for teasing. Perfect price for a test. I plan on buying a high quality Stainless Steel Birdcage now. It is nice having real cheap version's available to test the various designs.

Nostromo and Wendygirl like this.
  4. Nostromo

New York City area
    Local Time:
    I agree on comfort (I also have the 2-inch rung. I also have one with a 1-3/4 inch reing but that was not comfy for longer term wear.). Where can you get a real stainless Bird Cage? Does anyone know if the Extreme Restraints one is stainless?

The Bird Cage also feels very secure, though I've not really tried to get out of it.

5. Morolinith

Morolinith Active member

Local Time:
    9:52 PM
    Extreme Restraints one is chrome plated. I hope to dig one up on dhgate, the 2 other cages I got there are stainless and non magnetic.

Wendygirl likes this.
  6. astrologer

astrologer Active member

single, owner of the keys
    Germany, near Cologne
    Local Time:
    6:52 AM
    Yes, this Bird Cage is okay.

I'm wearing it now for nearly a week without any problem. If the panties are to loose it will excoriate a little on the base during the day.

During night it works fine even when the cock tries to become harder. a litte bit pulling the balls and thats it.

Even there is no easy way to satify myself, I've never tried but after some days of experience ...
    A good start into chastity I guess, easy to handle and cheap to buy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice