Europe: sub looking for sub

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by docile, Aug 8, 2023.

1. docile

docile New member

Local Time:
    2:38 PM
    Hello - I am looking for a rather unorthodox constellation and hope that this is allowed by L-u-c-y and the rules here. If not, please let me know and I delete this immediatelly.

I am a straight male sub that deals with chastity and self-denial for years. I am a firm believer that submissiveness and obedience is not about the submissive person, but it is all about the dominant person and, very important, that it is has nothing to do with sexuality.

What I am looking for is mutual, non-sexual (!) mental and physical exhaustion: I am looking for another straight, male, submissive chastity guy that is like me not a masochist. I would like to meet for mutual (!) punishment that is either painful or humiliating or disgusting or any combination of those with the aim to prolong or periods of orgasm denial. An orgasm of either of us would be off-limits. This is clearly not about pleasure. If we separate and both of us are not aroused anymore, we did exactly what I am looking for.

If you are aroused by what I wrote, please look somewhere else. If you are scared by what I wrote, but still curious, please contact me.

2. Smorris

Smorris Member

Local Time:
    8:38 AM
    Hi
    Interested. Your text is very interestin and I would like to explore more about this. I am 100% on mutual punishment and to tease us to prolong our periods of orgasm denial.

Send me a direct email to smorris1925xx@gmail.com to start chatting
    SM

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice