Devices that require piercings...

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Sub_Cagelock_Capon, Apr 19, 2014.

1. K1nky6uy

K1nky6uy Active member

Local Time:
    3:41 PM
    I am considering a lori #9 but agree its a lot of cash. After having a PA for a number of years and stretching it to 8mm, IMO having a steel tube hanging off it with no ball ring to support the PA would be painful and eventually migrate out, especially if you are a grower during cold weather shrinkage.

2. Brandon Letzin

Brandon Letzin Active member

Student
    Local Time:
    10:41 AM
    How do you know it'd be painful when you probably have not tried such? I've read countless people who have no problem with their devices as long as you get a big enough PA and measure right. The ones who have problems with such probably mismeasured or rushed it and didn't have a large enough PA. If at least two people can epoxy their Lori #5 without problems I'm confident it's just user error.

3. K1nky6uy

K1nky6uy Active member

Local Time:
    I agree for some people a lori tube does work very well, but as I said its my opinion and given the fact that even heavy 0ga jewellery I sometimes wear causes pain after a day or two and the fact that I am a grower there is a risk that even with a snug fitting tube it will be painful at some point.

Not sure its user error or more the fact that everyone is different and what works for one may not work for all.

4. glupe

glupe Ex member

USA
    Local Time:
    Having a PA and trying a lot of devices, I would recommend the panicap from lustlock. It is comfortable, but there is no way to escape that I have found.

5. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:41 AM
    @glupe, you finally got all the kinks worked out eh?

6. glupe

glupe Ex member

USA
    Local Time:
    Hmmmm, let's say, I have become accustomed to it. It took a while for my piercing, a barbell, to migrate to be able to take the penicap piercing, based on a ring I think. After that, it is comfortable to wear and I have gotten used to putting it on without any major issues. I do occasionally, catch a small bit of skin, but it is happening less and less. I haven't gone more than a week yet, but I think I could physically take it and could wear the Penicap for a long period of time, if required by my mystress. So far, she has let me out without me waiting for more than a week as long as I "Do a good job". I do like the fact that she can play with me and get me hard without me being able to do anything about it. The trap devices and the whole staying small is not as much fun as giving her total access to see the stress and strain, but not being able to get to the most important parts for a guy. To help women understand, the best I can come up with is having the cap is like not being able to touch your clit. You can play with your lips, rub the top, hit the g-spot, and play with your ass, but the clit is the end all be all. The tip of a man's dick is a lot like that. This may be different for different people, I can only state this based upon my observations. Please feel free to comment differently.

P.S. If you do get a Penicap, which I definitely recommend, be careful with the top of the lock. It is expensive to replace and easily lost. Losing it really sucks. Finding it is a definite relief. Having it added to the lock again is.....priceless

guest 2942 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice