Covid-19 and Life

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Hubby&Missy, Jan 30, 2021.

1. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    5:28 PM
    Well spotted. Here is the text of the NYT article.

3rd May 2024

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/05/03/health/covid-vaccines-side-effects.html

Thousands Believe Covid Vaccines Harmed Them. Is Anyone Listening?

All vaccines have at least occasional side effects. But people who say they were injured by Covid vaccines believe their cases have been ignored.

Apoorva Mandavilli spent more than a year talking to dozens of experts in vaccine science, policymakers and people who said they had experienced serious side effects after receiving a Covid-19 vaccine.

Within minutes of getting the Johnson & Johnson Covid-19 vaccine, Michelle Zimmerman felt pain racing from her left arm up to her ear and down to her fingertips. Within days, she was unbearably sensitive to light and struggled to remember simple facts.

She was 37, with a Ph.D. in neuroscience, and until then could ride her bicycle 20 miles, teach a dance class and give a lecture on artificial intelligence, all in the same day. Now, more than three years later, she lives with her parents. Eventually diagnosed with brain damage, she cannot work, drive or even stand for long periods of time.

“When I let myself think about the devastation of what this has done to my life, and how much I’ve lost, sometimes it feels even too hard to comprehend,” said Dr. Zimmerman, who believes her injury is due to a contaminated vaccine batch.
    The Covid vaccines, a triumph of science and public health, are estimated to have prevented millions of hospitalizations and deaths. Yet even the best vaccines produce rare but serious side effects. And the Covid vaccines have been given to more than 270 million people in the United States, in nearly 677 million doses.
    Dr. Zimmerman’s account is among the more harrowing, but thousands of Americans believe they suffered serious side effects following Covid vaccination.

As of April, just over 13,000 vaccine-injury compensation claims have been filed with the federal government — but to little avail. Only 19 percent have been reviewed. Only 47 of those were deemed eligible for compensation, and only 12 have been paid out, at an average of about $3,600.

Some scientists fear that patients with real injuries are being denied help and believe that more needs to be done to clarify the possible risks.

“At least long Covid has been somewhat recognized,” said Akiko Iwasaki, an immunologist and vaccine expert at Yale University. But people who say they have post-vaccination injuries are “just completely ignored and dismissed and gaslighted,” she added.

In interviews and email exchanges conducted over several months, federal health officials insisted that serious side effects were extremely rare and that their surveillance efforts were more than sufficient to detect patterns of adverse events.

“Hundreds of millions of people in the United States have safely received Covid vaccines under the most intense safety monitoring in U.S. history,” Jeff Nesbit, a spokesman for the Department of Health and Human Services, said in an emailed statement.

But in a recent interview, Dr. Janet Woodcock, a longtime leader of the Food and Drug Administration, who retired in February, said she believed that some recipients had experienced uncommon but “serious” and “life-changing” reactions beyond those described by federal agencies.

“I feel bad for those people,” said Dr. Woodcock, who became the F.D.A.’s acting commissioner in January 2021 as the vaccines were rolling out. “I believe their suffering should be acknowledged, that they have real problems, and they should be taken seriously.”

“I’m disappointed in myself,” she added. “I did a lot of things I feel very good about, but this is one of the few things I feel I just didn’t bring it home.”

Federal officials and independent scientists face a number of challenges in identifying potential vaccine side effects.

The nation’s fragmented health care system complicates detection of very rare side effects, a process that depends on an analysis of huge amounts of data. That’s a difficult task when a patient may be tested for Covid at Walgreens, get vaccinated at CVS, go to a local clinic for minor ailments and seek care at a hospital for serious conditions. Each place may rely on different health record systems.

There is no central repository of vaccine recipients, nor of medical records, and no easy to way to pool these data. Reports to the largest federal database of so-called adverse events can be made by anyone, about anything. It’s not even clear what officials should be looking for.

“I mean, you’re not going to find ‘brain fog’ in the medical record or claims data, and so then you’re not going to find” a signal that it may be linked to vaccination, Dr. Woodcock said. If such a side effect is not acknowledged by federal officials, “it’s because it doesn’t have a good research definition,” she added. “It isn’t, like, malevolence on their part.”

The government’s understaffed compensation fund has paid so little because it officially recognizes few side effects for Covid vaccines. And vaccine supporters, including federal officials, worry that even a whisper of possible side effects feeds into misinformation spread by a vitriolic anti-vaccine movement.

Patients who believe they experienced serious side effects say they have received little support or acknowledgment.

Shaun Barcavage, 54, a nurse practitioner in New York City who has worked on clinical trials for H.I.V. and Covid, said that ever since his first Covid shot, merely standing up sent his heart racing — a symptom suggestive of postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome, a neurological disorder that some studies have linked to both Covid and, much less often, vaccination.

He also experienced stinging pain in his eyes, mouth and genitals, which has abated, and tinnitus, which has not.

“I can’t get the government to help me,” Mr. Barcavage said of his fruitless pleas to federal agencies and elected representatives. “I am told I’m not real. I’m told I’m rare. I’m told I’m coincidence.”

Renee France, 49, a physical therapist in Seattle, developed Bell’s palsy — a form of facial paralysis, usually temporary — and a dramatic rash that neatly bisected her face. Bell’s palsy is a known side effect of other vaccines, and it has been linked to Covid vaccination in some studies.

But Ms. France said doctors were dismissive of any connection to the Covid vaccines. The rash, a bout of shingles, debilitated her for three weeks, so Ms. France reported it to federal databases twice.

“I thought for sure someone would reach out, but no one ever did,” she said.

Similar sentiments were echoed in interviews, conducted over more than a year, with 30 people who said they had been harmed by Covid shots. They described a variety of symptoms following vaccination, some neurological, some autoimmune, some cardiovascular.

All said they had been turned away by physicians, told their symptoms were psychosomatic, or labeled anti-vaccine by family and friends — despite the fact that they supported vaccines.

Even leading experts in vaccine science have run up against disbelief and ambivalence.

Dr. Gregory Poland, 68, editor in chief of the journal Vaccine, said that a loud whooshing sound in his ears had accompanied every moment since his first shot, but that his entreaties to colleagues at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to explore the phenomenon, tinnitus, had led nowhere.

He received polite responses to his many emails, but “I just don’t get any sense of movement,” he said.

“If they have done studies, those studies should be published,” Dr. Poland added. In despair that he might “never hear silence again,” he has sought solace in meditation and his religious faith.

Dr. Buddy Creech, 50, who led several Covid vaccine trials at Vanderbilt University, said his tinnitus and racing heart lasted about a week after each shot. “It’s very similar to what I experienced during acute Covid, back in March of 2020,” Dr. Creech said.

Research may ultimately find that most reported side effects are unrelated to the vaccine, he acknowledged. Many can be caused by Covid itself.

“Regardless, when our patients experience a side effect that may or may not be related to the vaccine, we owe it to them to investigate that as completely as we can,” Dr. Creech said.

Federal health officials say they do not believe that the Covid vaccines caused the illnesses described by patients like Mr. Barcavage, Dr. Zimmerman and Ms. France. The vaccines may cause transient reactions, such as swelling, fatigue and fever, according to the C.D.C., but the agency has documented only four serious but rare side effects.

Two are associated with the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, which is no longer available in the United States: Guillain-Barré syndrome, a known side effect of other vaccines, including the flu shot; and a blood-clotting disorder.

The C.D.C. also links mRNA vaccines made by Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna to heart inflammation, or myocarditis, especially in boys and young men. And the agency warns of anaphylaxis, or severe allergic reaction, which can occur after any vaccination.

Listening for Signals

Agency scientists are monitoring large databases containing medical information on millions of Americans for patterns that might suggest a hitherto unknown side effect of vaccination, said Dr. Demetre Daskalakis, director of the C.D.C.’s National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases.

“We toe the line by reporting the signals that we think are real signals and reporting them as soon as we identify them as signals,” he said. The agency’s systems for monitoring vaccine safety are “pretty close” to ideal, he said.

Those national surveillance efforts include the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS). It is the largest database, but also the least reliable: Reports of side effects can be submitted by anyone and are not vetted, so they may be subject to bias or manipulation.

The system contains roughly one million reports regarding Covid vaccination, the vast majority for mild events, according to the C.D.C.

Federal researchers also comb through databases that combine electronic health records and insurance claims on tens of millions of Americans. The scientists monitor the data for 23 conditions that may occur following Covid vaccination. Officials remain alert to others that may pop up, Dr. Daskalakis said.

But there are gaps, some experts noted. The Covid shots administered at mass vaccination sites were not recorded in insurance claims databases, for example, and medical records in the United States are not centralized.

“It’s harder to see signals when you have so many people, and things are happening in different parts of the country, and they’re not all collected in the same system,” said Rebecca Chandler, a vaccine safety expert at the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations.

An expert panel convened by the National Academies concluded in April that for the vast majority of side effects, there was not enough data to accept or reject a link.

Asked at a recent congressional hearing whether the nation’s vaccine-safety surveillance was sufficient, Dr. Peter Marks, director of the F.D.A.’s Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, said, “I do believe we could do better.”

A Red Flag

In some countries with centralized health care systems, officials have actively sought out reports of serious side effects of Covid vaccines and reached conclusions that U.S. health authorities have not.

In Hong Kong, the government analyzed centralized medical records of patients after vaccination and paid people to come forward with problems. The strategy identified “a lot of mild cases that other countries would not otherwise pick up,” said Ian Wong, a researcher at the University of Hong Kong who led the nation’s vaccine safety efforts.

That included the finding that in rare instances — about seven per million doses — the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine triggered a bout of shingles serious enough to require hospitalization.

The European Medicines Agency has linked the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines to facial paralysis, tingling sensations and numbness. The E.M.A. also counts tinnitus as a side effect of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, although the American health agencies do not. There are more than 17,000 reports of tinnitus following Covid vaccination in VAERS.

Are the two linked? It’s not clear. As many as one in four adults has some form of tinnitus. Stress, anxiety, grief and aging can lead to the condition, as can infections like Covid itself and the flu.

There is no test or scan for tinnitus, and scientists cannot easily study it because the inner ear is tiny, delicate and encased in bone, said Dr. Konstantina Stankovic, an otolaryngologist at Stanford University.

Still, an analysis of health records from nearly 2.6 million people in the United States found that about 0.04 percent, or about 1,000, were diagnosed with tinnitus within three weeks of their first mRNA shot. In March, researchers in Australia published a study linking tinnitus and vertigo to the vaccines.

The F.D.A. is monitoring reports of tinnitus, but “at this time, the available evidence does not suggest a causal association with the Covid-19 vaccines,” the agency said in a statement.

Despite surveillance efforts, U.S. officials were not the first to identify a significant Covid vaccine side effect: myocarditis in young people receiving mRNA vaccines. It was Israeli authorities who first raised the alarm in April 2021. Officials in the United States said at the time that they had not seen a link.

On May 22, 2021, news broke that the C.D.C. was investigating a “relatively few” cases of myocarditis. By June 23, the number of myocarditis reports in VAERS had risen to more than 1,200 — a hint that it is important to tell doctors and patients what to look for.

Later analyses showed that the risk for myocarditis and pericarditis, a related condition, is highest after a second dose of an mRNA Covid vaccine in adolescent males aged 12 to 17 years.

In many people, vaccine-related myocarditis is transient. But some patients continue to experience pain, breathlessness and depression, and some show persistent changes on heart scans. The C.D.C. has said there were no confirmed deaths related to myocarditis, but in fact there have been several accounts of deaths reported post-vaccination.

The rise of the anti-vaccine movement has made it difficult for scientists, in and out of government, to candidly address potential side effects, some experts said. Much of the narrative on the purported dangers of Covid vaccines is patently false, or at least exaggerated, cooked up by savvy anti-vaccine campaigns.

Questions about Covid vaccine safety are core to Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s presidential campaign. Citing debunked theories about altered DNA, Florida’s surgeon general has called for a halt to Covid vaccination in the state.

“The sheer nature of misinformation, the scale of misinformation, is staggering, and anything will be twisted to make it seem like it’s not just a devastating side effect but proof of a massive cover-up,” said Dr. Joshua Sharfstein, a vice dean at Johns Hopkins University.

Among the hundreds of millions of Americans who were immunized for Covid, some number would have had heart attacks or strokes anyway. Some women would have miscarried. How to distinguish those caused by the vaccine from those that are coincidences? The only way to resolve the question is intense research.

But the National Institutes of Health is conducting virtually no studies on Covid vaccine safety, several experts noted. William Murphy, a cancer researcher who worked at the N.I.H. for 12 years, has been prodding federal health officials to initiate these studies since 2021.

The officials each responded with “that very tired mantra: ‘But the virus is worse,’” Dr. Murphy recalled. “Yes, the virus is worse, but that doesn’t obviate doing research to make sure that there may be other options.”

A deeper understanding of possible side effects, and who is at risk for them, could have implications for the design of future vaccines, or may indicate that for some young and healthy people, the benefit of Covid shots may no longer outweigh the risks — as some European countries have determined.

Thorough research might also speed assistance to thousands of Americans who say they were injured.

The federal government has long run the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program, designed to compensate people who suffer injuries after vaccination.

Established more than three decades ago, the program sets no limit on the amounts awarded to people found to have been harmed.

But Covid vaccines are not covered by that fund because Congress has not made them subject to the excise tax that pays for it. Some lawmakers have introduced bills to make the change.

Instead, claims regarding Covid vaccines go to the Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program. Intended for public health emergencies, this program has narrow criteria to pay out and sets a limit of $50,000, with stringent standards of proof.

It requires applicants to prove within a year of the injury that it was “the direct result” of getting the Covid vaccine, based on “compelling, reliable, valid, medical, and scientific evidence.”

The program had only four staff members at the beginning of the pandemic, and now has 35 people evaluating claims. Still, it has reviewed only a fraction of the 13,000 claims filed, and has paid out only a dozen.

Dr. Ilka Warshawsky, a 58-year-old pathologist, said she lost all hearing in her right ear after a Covid booster shot. But hearing loss is not a recognized side effect of Covid vaccination.

The compensation program for Covid vaccines sets a high bar for proof, she said, yet offers little information on how to meet it: “These adverse events can be debilitating and life-altering, and so it’s very upsetting that they’re not acknowledged or addressed.”

Dr. Zimmerman, the neuroscientist, submitted her application in October 2021 and provided dozens of supporting medical documents. She received a claim number only in January 2023.

In adjudicating her claim for workers’ compensation, Washington State officials accepted that Covid vaccination caused her injury, but she has yet to get a decision from the federal program.

One of her therapists recently told her she might never be able to live independently again.

“That felt like a devastating blow,” Dr. Zimmerman said. “But I’m trying not to lose hope there will someday be a treatment and a way to cover it.”

Dianna1395, Gabriellia, Zevon and 2 others like this.
  2. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    5:28 PM

Chris Cuomo interview from last night, regarding the NY Times piece this week that finally acknowledges covid vaccine injuries.

Cuomo admits publicly for first time that he is also suffering from his own covid vaccine injury.

VIDEO: https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/status/1786788122094674106

3. Fit To Be Tied

Fit To Be Tied Long term member

Retired
    Whidbey Island, Washington
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:28 AM
    CUE THE VIOLINS, PLEASE
    as

Moderna Posts $1.2 Billion Loss as Demand For Chinese Coronavirus Jab Collapses, Promises Investors ‘Next-Generation’ Vaccine to Tackle New Strains
    DCA60931-AA9E-444D-AAE9-2EDA3217BC26.jpeg

The American drug company Moderna has posted a first-quarter loss of $1.2 billion after demand for their dodgy COVID-19 vaccine collapsed.

Sales of the company’s COVID-19 vaccine were a mere $167 million over the first quarter of 2024, compared with $2.8 billion over the same period last year.

The company said in its earnings report:

This decline aligns with the anticipated transition to a seasonal COVID-19 vaccine market. In the prior year period, the company recognized revenue primarily from delivered doses deferred from 2022.

In the U.S., the company is reaffirming its 2024 product sales outlook as it enters the second year of the commercial endemic COVID market. Moderna’s focus is on working with public health officials, health care providers and pharmacies to increase vaccination coverage rates to reduce the substantial burden of COVID-19.”

How do you spell it again?

M-U-R-D-E-R-N-A

See:

https://investors.modernatx.com/new...ts-and-Provides-Business-Updates/default.aspx

https://www.theepochtimes.com/business/moderna-posts-1-2-billion-loss-as-sales-of-covid-19-vaccine-plunge-94-percent-5642322

4. Dianna1395

Dianna1395 Long term member

IT
    Boston, Mass
    Local Time:
    12:28 PM
    That is the nature of sheep. We must get them to go the right direction, or get out of the way, as they cannot be taught what to do, how to do it.

Currently watching "The 100", and I see how the powers rhar be exaggerate things for effect in the propaganda we watch... But I also see how the reality plays out. "The 100" is just one of many, the situation always reveals rhe sane rules, the same people are always looking for power, they're just not so obvious. They always play by the same rules though...
    Yet people say it's all fiction. Can't translate the parable into real life language. "The shepherd leads me to lay down in green pastures," something something cool waters, etc, etc, etc, and this is the Word of God, but the movies - our modern-day Fables, as in Aesop's - no, those have no bearing on the real world. (Please recall I'm a lapsed Catholic, understand I'm not arguing religion, rather, the blind faith people attach to the book which the Church, a HUMAN organization, created. Consider the times, and who went into the Church and why, and what their goals would be; THEN consider the what, why, how, of their game... How many books did they ignore at Nivea and Vatican I and II, and why? If you haven't seen Stigmata, it's a decent film making this point; the odds are very high that the people determining what the "(Divinely) Inspired" books were, and why. Point being, NO system will teach you what you need to know to overthrow it.; all systems suppress feee thought.)

Zevon likes this.
  5. Dianna1395

IT
    Boston, Mass
    Local Time:
    Oh, no, horors!
    So anyway... I like the color purple...

6. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Dianna1395 likes this.
  7. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    New House Judiciary Committee Report Reveals That 10 Times the Biden Regime Pressured Facebook And Other Social Media Companies to Take Down What Ended Up Being Truthful Information on the Chinese Coronavirus and the “Vaccines”

On Wednesday, the House Judiciary Committee released an 800 page report on the Biden White House censorship regime.

The report included numerous times the Biden regime threatened social media companies to censor, silence and take down information on the Chinese Coronavirus origins and the “vaccines.”

The full 800 page report released by the House Judiciary Committee on the Biden Administration’s Censorship Industrial Complex is linked below.

The Sleepy, Creepy, Crazy, Perverted Uncle Joe Administration forced tech giants to censor these five Chinese Coronavirus claims – that all turned out to be accurate.

Claims that the Chinese Coronavirus was:
    1.) manmade;
    2.) manufactured;
    3.) bioengineered;
    4.) a bioweapon;
    5.) created by an individual government; and
    6.) modified through gain of function research.

See:
    https://judiciary.house.gov/sites/e...hip-Industrial-Complex-WH-Report_Appendix.pdf

https://twitter.com/MikeBenzCyber/status/1786233302346514447

Dianna1395 likes this.
  8. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    PFI$ER IS AIMING TO MAKE ANOTHER KILLING … LITERALLY!

The veterinarian who plays medical doctor and immunologist, namely PFI$ER’s CEO, Albert Bourla, was recently all beside himself when he said,

Oncology, it is our new COVID. We did what we did with Covid. We are very proud to have saved the world but it is behind us now. We want to do [it] once more and I think oncology is our best chance to do it…
    They will be blockbuster drugs.”

To which the Fox News Airhead replies, proving yet again that her entire network is corporate propaganda machine aimed at Boomer retards: “That is such music to so many of our viewers’ ears… Props to the wonderful people at Pfizer.”

Watch:

PFI$ER CEO Albert Bourla looks like he has aged 20 years in the last 2 years - and something has twisted and contorted his face...I don't think the demons or reptiles inside of him are very comfortable...

Anyway...

Wanna know why the PFI$ER CEO is a veterinarian...? Well, he is in charge of medicating all the cattle...

Dianna1395 likes this.
  9. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Hospital medical (insurance) coder whistleblower recounts numerous horrific rapid deaths of jabbed patients when all of their organs fail at once. They were typically euthanized , as the doctors were in denial as to the cause.
    https://rumble.com/v4pnnju-medical-coder-during-covid.html

Dianna1395 likes this.
  10. Dianna1395

IT
    Boston, Mass
    Local Time:
    Funny that the video was removed.
    Nothing to see here!

I truly think we need to do things the hard way, to reset. Pretty lousy, no way to repair, the only options are bad, and we only get to choose from bad and worse.

Zevon and Fit To Be Tied like this.
  11. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Reset everything. Does anyone have any clue how to repair the FDA? CDC? HHS? These organizations have been carrying water for over a century for the organizations they are supposed to be regulating . When you are done with that question, fix the FBI? CIA? Seriously? You don't clean out anything, ie. a purse by removing things. You dump everything out, then put back only what you need

Dianna1395 likes this.
  12. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    The irony here, and in actuality, is that it is the shepherd (government) who is ostensibly protecting the sheep that ends up killing and eating the sheep. So while the wolves may get a few of the sheets if not for the shepherd, the shepherd eventually kills all of the sheep.

Dianna1395 likes this.
  13. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Dianna1395 and remyruff like this.
  14. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Dianna1395 likes this.
  15. Dianna1395

IT
    Boston, Mass
    Local Time:
    You understood my meaning perfectly.
    We are not made safer by being domesticated. Government attracts and employs the wolves... BECOMES the wolf pack, instead of the shepherd.
    Might as well learn to be wolves ourselves.

16. Dianna1395

IT
    Boston, Mass
    Local Time:
    Cholesterol is also the root of ALL hormones, E.G., Testosterone, Estrogen, Progesterone, Vitamin D (Actually a hormone), and for that matter, every cell in the body requires cholesterol. Dietary cholesterol is not the arterial clogging stuff; the two are not "related" in the sense that eating cholesterol makes cholesterol in the body. The body makes cholesterol regardless, you can be skinny and have clogged arteries.

Also of note:

They're already planning how to "fix" the election and the human problem, AGAIN. (H5N1 bird flu, I think it is, I believe I mentioned it's in milk and people are being monitored in Colorado? THIS IS A SCAM WORSE THAN THE MATRIX.)

RoyMunson and Fit To Be Tied like this.
  17. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Not new, but I did not notice before the reference to the contaminated blood supply. I donated regularly all my life, but have stopped until they start segregating the blood supply. Does not help that the utterly corrupt Red Cross has taken over most blood donation operations, at least around me.

Japan Bans Covid Shots over Soaring Sudden Deaths

https://prepareforchange.net/2024/03/24/japan-bans-covid-shots-over-soaring-sudden-deaths/

Japan has just banned Covid mRNA shots for public use and called on other nations to follow suit after an official government study tied the injections to the nation’s soaring sudden deaths.

Like many other countries around the world, Japan has been battling a crisis of skyrocketing sudden and unexpected deaths since 2021.

The issue has become so dire in Japan that the country is now facing population collapse as more citizens are dying than are being born.

New studies in Japan have now linked the soaring deaths to Covid injections.

However, the latest study has sent shock waves through the global scientific community as it shows that dangerous contaminations in shots are not only affecting those who have received injections.

Scientists have found that Covid mRNA vaccines have now contaminated Japan’s blood transfusion stock due to vaccinated people giving blood.

The risks associated with Covid shots are now being transferred to other unvaccinated people through blood transfusions.

Receiving blood transfusion from COVID-19-vaccinated individuals poses a severe medical risk to unvaccinated recipients since numerous adverse events are being reported among vaccinated people worldwide, the Japanese study found.

Fit To Be Tied likes this.
  18. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    11:28 AM
    Although I would like to ban mrna shots, and I would admire Japan if they did, unfortunately, they did not.:

https://www.reuters.com/fact-check/...d-vaccines-contrary-online-claims-2024-03-29/

Fit To Be Tied and ChasteJase like this.
  19. ChasteJase

ChasteJase Long term member

Local Time:
    Fit To Be Tied and remyruff like this.
  20. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
  21. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    AND IN OTHER RELATED CHINESE CORONAVIRUS NEWS

NIH Finally Admits Funding Gain-of-Function Research in Wuhan After Fauci’s Repeated Denials Under Oath to Congress

6B2836B7-664B-49A2-B097-0F2327C5277C.jpeg
    Principal Deputy Director of the NIH, Lawrence Tabak, testified before the Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic

The National Institutes of Health (NIH) has finally admitted to funding gain-of-function research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, the ground zero for the Chinese Coronavirus pandemic.

This admission directly contradicts previous statements made under oath by The Esteemed Little Elf, the twisted former director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID).

During the session led by the House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic on May 16, Rep. Debbie Lesko (R-Ariz.) pressed Tabak on whether NIH had funded gain-of-function research—a practice that involves making viruses more infectious to study their potential impact. The response from the Principal Deputy Director of the NIH, Dr. Tabak, was revelatory.

“It depends on your definition of gain-of-function research,” Tabak said, before conceding, “If you’re speaking about the generic term, yes, we did.”

WATCH:

https://x.com/COVIDSelect/status/1791126478278553864

The confession comes after years of denials from senior health officials, including Tabak and Fauci himself, about their involvement in such controversial experiments.

Tabak was named the Acting Director of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) from December 20, 2021, to November 8, 2023. He took over for Dr. Francis Collins, who has been in the post for over a decade. Dr. Tabak has served as the Principal Deputy Director and the Deputy Ethics Counselor of NIH since August 2010.

BOTTOM LINE: So this means that Fauci is one of the biggest killers in history. He makes all other mass murderers look like amateurs in comparison.

See:
    https://nypost.com/2024/05/16/us-ne...-wuhan-four-years-after-covid-pandemic-began/

Zevon likes this.
  22. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Doctors are still being fined and punished for prescribing Ivermectin for covid. Meanwhile, Gabapentin is prescribed for "off book" conditions more than any other Big Pharma toxin. It is widely prescribed to boost the efficacy of painkillers and other drugs. It is found in 10 % of OD victims. it was found , along with 4 other Big Pharma toxins, in our daughters' autopsy post suicide. Nice the government has their priorities straight.
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/health/doctor-fined-for-prescribing-ivermectin-against-covid-19-post-5651103?utm_source=Morningbrief&src_src=Morningbrief&utm_campaign=mb-2024-05-

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice