Characteristics of your chastity relationship?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by harddenial, Jun 19, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    11:40 PM
    Many contributors on this site share certain aspects of their "chastity relationship" but it may be hard for new joiners and older members to get an overall picture of the whole spectrum of possibilities and motivations. So I think it would be interesting for members to contribute some characteristics (sexual and non-sexual) of their chastity relationships which would help to show the diverse possibilities. How about trying to list 6 characteristics? I'll get the ball rolling and have tried to add some explanation:

1) So our orgasm-denial/chastity lifestyle has been going for 10 years. I guess it really meshed with my wife became increasingly to dislike male domination in aspects of society, and the rise of misogyny. The idea of not being penetrated anymore but getting all her orgasms from cunnilingus became more and more appealing. Do not let the male penis rule. She is no longer the receptacle for ejaculate. I've asked her if she misses intercourse, and she does not, at all. So…
    2) Starting about two years ago, penetration for me is a thing of the past. Sex is about our joint pleasure in my giving her pussy worship.
    3) She doesn't touch my penis at all. This helps to ensure no accidental orgasms and is also symbolic. She uses other parts of my body for teasing, particularly my balls, inner thighs and buttocks.
    4) I wear a chastity device 24/7 unless out for occasional skin problems (as is the case presently). Normally it does not come off for sex, only for necessary hair removal, then back on.
    5) Orgasms for me are very scarce (three or four last year), perhaps zero this. We don't do ruined orgasms etc. My only fluid release is by night-time dribbling or milking. "Spurting" is also a thing of the past, even when I do get an orgasm.
    6) While my wife expects me to do things which demand more physical strength, she really hates overtly macho behaviour. I'm happy to put washing out on the line to dry in full view of male neighbours. Last night at a charity fundraiser I won a lottery prize: my wife was delighted I chose a bag of French perfume and make-up for her, even though I got a few quizzical looks from both male and female audience members.

2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    4:25 AM
    Is it your idea that we cover the same six characteristics as you so people can compare the different types of chastity relationships that are used? If it is then...

1. We have been doing this for seven months. If you drew a graph of how much it has impacted our life and how integrated it has become it would start off slow but then in the last few weeks the curve would go up considerably. My Wife still enjoys being penetrated but it is now much rarer and she would definitely miss intercourse if anything was to stop it happening.
    2. Before chastity we made love a few times a month with other sex acts a few more times a month. An exceptional month would see us each have a few orgasms a week max. Most of my orgasms came from masturbation.
    3. My Wife also does not touch my penis but for a completely different reason. It is because of my modified glans that is the reason I wear a chastity device, to cover it up. Touching my penis upsets her too much. My increased response to her playing with other areas such as my bottom more than makes up for this.
    4. I too wear a chastity device 24/7. It is off when she allows it for play and grooming, otherwise it is on. She likes me pleasuring her with it on as she can fully relax into receiving with no need to worry about reciprocation. This was hard for her to accept at first as she felt cruel. She no longer feels this way.
    5. My orgasms are now usually one per five weeks or so, with one period this year of 11 weeks denial. The five to six weeks between orgasms seems to fit her own needs for penetration. If we do make love I find it almost impossible not to cum. She enjoys this and wants it to happen, even if it means she misses out on an orgasm. She intends to try ruining my orgasm first at some point in the future, to see if this will help me last longer for her pleasure. Penetrative orgasms are still her favorite.
    6. I have always been happy doing any work that needs doing and have never been the sort of man who would not go into the kitchen because that is supposedly women's work. Being in a moderate FLR has had no effect on this side of our relationship. I do try to find at least one thing every day that helps my Wife and makes her happy.

By the way we had a FLR before we even realised it. We have always known she was in charge, but I am supportive and my opinion is always sought. The final decision of any major life affecting action is always my Wife's, but she does consider my ideas.

allaboutHer likes this.
  3. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    Hi Jasmic, thanks for the reply! Well it was just a suggestion for the number and nature of the characteristics. I'm sure that folk are interested to hear about the wider settings within which chastity arose and is practiced. We hear a lot about "improving the man etc" but I'm sure the reasons are often more varied and subtle. Like you I suddenly realized that I was living in a FLR, with, in my case, my wife going from submissive to "in-charge" as her views of masculinity have modified over the years. Even when submissive she used to enjoy binding my balls and penis during sex, so that orgasm denial was not such a big jump perhaps. She is certainly now very at ease with my strict chastity regime!

4. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Improving the man wasn't my reason for starting this but it has been an effect, and that is not me deciding that, my Wife has said so. She said she that before I started wearing a chastity device I was at times unintentionally selfish. Now she feels that she is the focus of my attention, that I am always thinking about her in a holistic way. It isn't just about sex, it's about all the other ways I can pleasure her. The incredible thing has been by doing this she has blossomed, become much more confident in her own sexuality and, as a result, become so much more sexual.

So by not thinking about sex all of the time I have, in seven months, helped my Wife become a much more fulfilled woman, including in her approach to sex. It is the primary reason I wish that I had discovered all of this a decade ago, two decades, sod it, the day we got married, 26 years ago.

I always knew she was the boss but I never felt inferior. One thing that always leaves me cold are the guys in chastity devices saying their useless clitty deserves locking up. I have absolutely nothing in common with those people. My Wife doesn't want me to be that sort of guy and if I tried to act like that she would soon pull the plug on our use of chastity. She wants to be in charge but she also wants me to contribute, to have a brain and to use it. We work together as a team and we do a pretty good job together.

5. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    Yup, exactly.

6. MalaRara

MalaRara Member

Local Time:
    3:40 PM
    Hi harddenial! For now I don't have any permanent slave, so I can't talk about characteristic of My relationship as a keyholder, but I really got intrigued by your lifestyle. Namely:

That is very interesting. I wonder if She doesn't miss intercourse in general or just with you?
    Anyways, 10 years seems impressive. She should be proud of you and you should be ever so grateful for having Her as your Mistress.

I'd love to find a slave like you for myself. I feel very strongly about all those characteristics above. With the exception that I do love to be a receptacle from time to time. I have a very strong sex drive and I just love using alpha males for my pleasure, I love being their slut, but only during intercourse. After I'm satisfied I love to meet the opposite behavior from the male and in turn having him as My "slut".

BTW, out of curiosity, does your Mistress allows you to see her private parts when you have sex?

joe01, ChasteHubby2015 and slave_m like this.
  7. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    Hi MalaRara! Well to answer your questions: She doesn't miss intercourse in general. I'm quite well-endowed so that it is not a problem with me personally. Yes she does let me see her private parts. As pussy worship is our main form of sex I spend a lot of time with my face and tongue up close and in them. She's never been into blindfolds, but now you mention it the idea is rather intriguing!

Good luck with your search for a chastity slave. I read your specifications. Personally I couldn't do without the intoxicating pussy worship. The oral pleasuring and her intense orgasms gives me a thrill which leaves me tingling and slightly breathless for up to an hour later. I guess this is caused by the intense erotic stimulation I feel without any release, but it is something I absolutely love.

joe01 likes this.
  8. MalaRara

MalaRara Member

Local Time:
    @harddenial very interesting. I never took the time to think through the importance of pussy eating in the Mistress-slave relationship. I definitely consider doing that with My slave, as I love receiving some good service down there (including clit sucking! I just loooove it! I feel so powerful when a man sucks My clit). I'm just not convinced if My slave should ever have the right to take all the pleasure by staring into My depth for hours. After all it is the most private part of the Female's body... Tell Me what do you think about it.

Also: describe to Me exactly how do you feel when you eat your Wife's pussy. Is your dick struggling a lot in it's cage? And does this create an urge for you to enter Her? Would you feel any different performing the same task while your Mistress would date other men?

9. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    5:40 PM
    I think your idea of blindfolding him would take away any pleasure you might be afraid of him getting by getting to stare at your pussy, although, I think it might be more frustration than pleasure for him.

10. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I get an immense amount of pleasure out of being allowed to lick my Wife's pussy and yes, at times, it does leave me wanting to make love with her. This is where the denial becomes fun for my Wife as she sees how turned on she has made me and how much I want her. She then sees how much of an effect her strength is on me when she says no. This is very much part of the feedback loop I have described recently where how sexy my Wife is feeling is increasing which increases her confidence which increases how sexy she is behaving which increases my response to her which increases how sexy she is feeling and so on.

11. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    My wife loves clit sucking too. As powerful as possible, but being careful not to involve teeth. I do this every few minutes when giving pussy worship.

Well it would be a way of training him to control his urges. I believe this is used sometimes in tantric sex where self-control is very important.

My wife prefers me to do this in the 69 position so she can massage my balls, thighs and buttocks at the same time. A very noticeable effect is the dripping of precum. She will touch the very tip of my penis (the only bit she will touch) to check that I'm noticeably dripping. As she gets close to orgasm the first time she typically pulls very hard on my balls. As I've mentioned all this makes me slightly breathless and tingly all over. Often after she has finished her orgasms my penis softens, and I become tickly-sensitive, just as if I've had an orgasm too. She knows this and so is quite happy to dismiss me at this point as she senses this is a natural end to proceedings. It struck me as odd but great last weekend that we were both sat having breakfast with nice pink-flushed faces, but only she had come; in fact my flush lasted longer than hers! I don't really have an urge to enter her because I know it won't happen and I wouldn't bother asking. Because we are monogamous I want to make sex for her as enjoyable as possible because she won't be getting any elsewhere, so I put in maximum effort.

allaboutHer and MalaRara like this.
  12. MalaRara

MalaRara Member

Local Time:
    As it should be in a Mistress-slave relationship. Always and with no exceptions. During those kind of relationships of My own I learned one thing: never allow too much, have a very strictly set border and never allow to cross that border. That way the statuses in the relationship stay strong.

Good boy. I like your attitude very much.

ChasteHubby2015, slave_m and joe01 like this.
  13. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I melt when my Wife calls me a good boy. It is the best thing she says to me. It makes me want to do as much as I can for her so that she says it again. The look in her eyes and the way she sometimes cups my face when she says it is everything to me.

allaboutHer, kellysbitch and joe01 like this.
  14. Submissive Guy

Local Time:
    4:40 PM
    Does anyone pussy eat while being milked?

15. Pinkie

Pinkie Active member

Local Time:
    This is new for us. 3 months - and 24/7 Jail Bird for just 8 days. My contribution here is just an offering for those who may be new too.

Trying various devices (6 all together) led us to the Mature Metal option. Before JB, there was the daily putting it on in the morning and fingers crossed it didn't come off at work. He couldn't sleep in them either - they never fit well enough. Having a custom made ring and cage have made a huge difference.

We have been together 14 years, married for nearly 11 years and have always been open sexually. This new phase has been revealing to both of us. It has also brought us closer together.

I love intercourse. I love having it in front of him while he watches - this is not new. When we started down this chastity path he started revealing things to me he had kept to himself, or found that things were floating to the top he wanted to try.

I flog his ass to a rosey pink before using my strap-on with him because it makes me feel very excited - and one day he writes me a very sweet email about some new feelings. Game on. More emails followed and we have ventured into new areas that have brought me a lot of satisfaction.

The bottom line sexually: we do what I want. Period. This makes us both happy.

I also see us being more thoughtful towards one another - and I never thought we were lacking in that department -- but there has been a change I find positive and satisfying.

The significance of the Key I wear 24/7 is huge. It dangles between my breasts and is always there to remind us both of this commitment.

16. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    6:40 PM
    Hello All.
    1) Our journey into enforced male chastity/orgasm denial and FOR began over 12 years ago. It has taken a lot of growth and understanding to get to where we are now and we have had our fair share of stops and starts with it over the years. About 4 1/2 years ago it changed significantly and became more of a lifestyle for us at that point. In my opinion, I think it has allowed my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder to explore the repressed bisexual tendencies she seems to have. She seemed to enjoy intercourse early in our relationship but she also seemed very attracted to other women physically and jumped at the opportunity to dress me up in womens' clothing early on when we were sharing kinks which titillated us in our past. We have only had intercourse two times in over 4 years and it has been over 2 years since the last time and like harddenial I asked her if she missed it at all and I was told that she
    really doesn't and that she was happy without it and no longer feels guilty not allowing me inside her.
    2) Early on we had intercourse or did other things sexually several times a week. We had fertility issues to conceive our first and honestly it turned sex into a chore for us, me specifically, and when the smoke cleared and we had our first it was obvious that our sex life and sex in general was ruined after all of the drama we went through. It was at this time I discovered chastity while surfing for things to masturbate to and I purchased a CB-3000 and sprang it on her hoping to use it and the concept of orgasm denialrevive a once spicy, enjoyable sex life.
    3) She does not touch my penis at all either. She strokes my stockinged thighs and my abdomen and will stroke my chest and fondle my pecs and tweek, play with and suck my nipples as if they were breasts. She also has been very tacit with her approval and encouragement for me to engage in light crossdressing more and more in the budoir and has also expressed that she likes how I become when I use anal toys, specifically my plugs in a plug harness.
    4) I wear my chastity device 24/7 except for rigorous athletic activist where a blow to the groin could be injurious and for doctor appointments and some family activities where discovery of the device could occur.
    5) I have not had an orgasm from penile stimulation in well over 2 years. We do not do ruined orgasms either and I am rarely permitted to lick her. My only fluid release is from self milking with a penis sized curved g-spot dildo or from general leakage which occurs when aroused. My plugs exacerbate this and I HAVE to her enjoyment experienced to anally triggered orgasms recently from pathetically humping the mattress while playing with my nipples after being left overheated and pining for some sort of relief by her. She congratulated me on learning my "reflex" and told me to keep working on it because that is all I would be getting going forward. She loves her vibrator and loves crawling atop me and grinding her clitoral region against my pubic bone above my penis entrapped in my device all flattened down from the pantyhose and tight panties I am usually wearing at those times which give my crotch a rather flat female appearance.
    6) My Wife/Mistress/Keyholder likes me to look
    and be her big, strong man in public but does not hesitate to advertise that I am better than other men because I cook, clean, do laundry, give amazing foot rubs and to a select few that I give a amazing, money saving pedicures--regularly. She will also point out to select people how well I put outfits together for her and she proudly wears tasteful key shaped jewelry frequently. We are living a growing FLR but she seeks my counsel but more and more I encourage her to "wear the pants" and make the final decision on most matters.

I think our dynamic is allowing each of us to be more 'real' to our true selves. Things could be better and I do want more from this but, time will tell and as frustrated as I get, I just tell myself, "it IS all about HER, after all!"

allaboutHer

Jasmic68 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice