Change in cage size makes a difference

Discussion in 'PA5000' started by Kept4her, Apr 24, 2011.

1. Kept4her

Kept4her Member

Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    4:18 PM
    I did have the PA5000 with the largest cage I could get. I thought that the movement would be good for "airing" out the skin but found that after a few days my PA became very tender. I ended up modifying the cage so much that I couldn't use it anymore.

I loved the idea of the PA5000 and couldn't just walk away from it without trying again. So I bought the next size down and now it seems to really fix tighter even when soft and I haven't (to date) had any tenderness in the PA so far. I plan to wear it a good bit to see if I get any before giving the keys away. Never know when I will get it back.

Not sure if others have had problems with their PA getting tender and if so what they did about it. Would love to hear from them and what they did, in case this comes back for me.

I have a 2ga pa.

2. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    12:18 AM
    I too ordered the largest PA5K and sure had plenty of problems, some of them with the piercing. The rest were with foreskin swelling as I am not cut.

I used to keep foreskin covering my glans for the first 38 or so years of my life, and it did not very much like to be pulled back for prolonged periods of time (e.g. over night). Instead, it swelled badly and hurted a lot.

Now I can choose, and there are no problems whatsoever anymore.

The problems with the piercing went away after my piercing got used to hook and I changed to medium size PA5000.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice