Bondage Chastity Belt

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lovelocked, Apr 22, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. Lovelocked

Lovelocked Long term member

Local Time:
    10:14 PM
    On another thread here https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...astity-and-bondage-fantasy.55594/#post-690115 @mikeybound started a thread with a great question. I put a post on that thread and received a comment that really needs an fairly long response. I fear I may hi-jack that thread so I thought I should start a new one. Here is my original post:
    and @NowIveDoneIt commented as below

In response to that I say that I don’t regard it as anything like as strict as the long term lockees on here. I have got used to it and it is much easier to wear now than it used to be. Yes it does impact a lot of the moments in my life, but definitely not negatively. True it can be a bit inconvenient during the day. As I said, I am retired. I don’t think it would be practical to go to work in it every day. Having said that, I did go to work in a previous model a few times, but I abandoned it when I discovered it was not secure. The best part is that it makes me behave towards my wife more like I did when we first fell in love. Previous experience tells me that it only works like that if it is very secure and she is the one with the keys. I do not have an emergency key but, being retired, we can usually arrange for her to enable me to get one very quickly. The other thing is that some circumstances mean it has to come off fairly frequently. Over the winter I have been allowed an orgasm about every two weeks. There aren’t many cases when it absolutely must come off, but lots when it seems sensible. My wife, in particular, worries about the possibility of car accidents. Also, it is restrictive so my clumsy movements might cause questions. Then there is hygiene. Also some activities that are impossible or really spoilt by a full belt, such as swimming and cycling. So far the maximum time I have been kept locked continuously is about 8 days. Once the swimming season is over I hope that will be increased. I want to get to the point where I really want it off. As they say, it isn’t bondage/chastity until you want out. She objects to any attempt to top from the bottom and I don’t like to put it on unless ordered, so I was getting longer than necessary to recover from the post orgasmic drop and really wanted the belt on to remove temptation. I suggested that I thought it should be five days and it was promptly reduced to four! Maybe I should suggest a further reduction less to see if it results in a faster recovery. She is also beginning to understand that it is important to order me straight back in as soon as the reason for release is over. I rather wish she was willing to punish me for any slip ups whilst I am free, that would give a better sense of security. I suppose, if she was sufficiently sadistic to want do do that, she would want to do it even if I had not misbehaved.

2. Lovelocked

Lovelocked Long term member

Local Time:
    10:14 PM
    She's let me out! Masturbation forbidden! It's horrible! We have some furniture to shift this evening. She wanted to go for a walk and said I might as well be let out so I can walk more easily. At least she has told me I have to get back in again tonight so I won't have to resist temptation all night.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice