Birthday fantasy

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by hijk, May 2, 2014.

1. hijk

hijk Long term member

Canberra
    Local Time:
    1:35 AM
    Please see this thread for details regarding why I wrote this.

I wake up on my birthday to find myself restrained to the bed. My partner has been lying on her side watching me, waiting for me to wake up. "Happy birthday, boy! Ready for some fun?" She passionately kisses me whilst her hands roam all over my body. I pull at my restraints, wanting to return the favour, but she puts a finger on my lips and says "No boy, today's all about you." She then slowly starts heading down my body, tweaking my nipples before taking them into her mouth and nibbling and sucking on them, hands still caressing my body, turning me on. Eventually her hands reach my still-locked cock, and says "How about we let this have some fun?" with a teasing grin.

She then starts to give me a blow job... whilst I'm still in the cage. The mind-fuck of feeling her breath and warmth through the stainless steel and around my cock but not actually on it is overwhelming. I'm thrashing in my bonds, trying to get even a small piece of stimulation, but to no avail. Eventually, she looks up at me and with an innocent face says "Whoopsie, look what I forgot to do!"

I'm then released from the cage, but not from my bonds "I did say it's all about you today boy; so you're going to let _me_ be the one giving you pleasure rather than taking matters into your own hands." She then proceeds to tease and stimulate me slowly and sensually: with her mouth, her hands, her breasts, gliding her entire body up and down my shaft. Eventually she ends up rubbing her pussy over my shaft. All the time she makes sure I'm never stimulated enough to cum. When I beg her to let me do so, she shakes her head. "No boy; if I let you cum then we'll have to stop and I won't be able to keep pleasing you! Maybe later." Out of pent-up desire (and in the hopes of convincing her to let me cum anyway), I beg to be able to lick her. She refuses at first, protesting that it's meant to be all about me, but quickly gives in, saying "If you really want to..."

She then positions herself on my head looking down at my body. But just because I'm now using every trick I know to stimulate and please her doesn't mean she lets up on the relentless teasing and starts using her feet instead. When she does cum, she alas still retains the presence of mind to ensure I don't go over the edge myself. "Thank you boy, that was wonderful! But I'm afraid I'm still not going to let you cum yet!"

Declaring it to be time to eat, she releases me from the bed restraints but still keeps me bound before guiding out of the bedroom. I find in clear view of the rest of the living areas that a low padded bench has been placed, onto which I'm laid down and once again restrained. "Now, I don't want you to feel left out whilst cooking, so I have a surprise for you!" She whips off a sheet of an ominous-looking contraption near the end of the bench. "This is a male milking machine; it's going to keep you nice and aroused whilst I'm busy!" She attaches it to me, and I groan as I realise she's left it on the lowest setting: enough to keep me aroused, but it will never stimulate me enough to orgasm. With an evil grin, she saucily saunters off, flaunting her body at me as I do so.

Mouth-watering smells emanate from the kitchen as I start to be overcome with horniness from the machine. When I see her come back I think my torment is over and that I'll be released so that I can eat... only to have my hopes dashed. Instead, she leaves the machine running and myself restrained whilst she feeds me: switching between feeding it to me with her fingers, to placing it between her lips and slowly bending down for me to take from her with my teeth to at one stage even sitting so that her pussy is just in reach of my mouth and putting morsels between her lips there, teasingly slapping me as I - overcome with arousal - take the opportunity to take a lick or two. When I need something to drink she either takes a mouthful and then passes it from her mouth to mine, or slowly and carefully pours it over part of her anatomy so that it will flow into my mouth.

By this stage, I think I can't take any more: from the personal touch in the morning to the machine that has been stimulating me non-stop, I am as aroused and as hard as I've ever been.

I was to find out that I could take more... because I had no choice.

The rest of the day followed a similar pattern: either she teased and stimulated me herself, or let the machine do so whilst she busied herself with other tasks (taking the opportunity to flaunt her body at me whilst doing so). At times she would even ask in a faux-scientific tone to tell which of the various attachments the machine came with teased me the most, not quite able to stop a grin from bubbling to her lips. The only times I was released from my bonds (and had a respite from the stimulation) was to shift me into a different position for the next set of teasing.

And not once was I permitted to cum.

Eventually, she turned the machine off and told me I could have a break. As I saw her cleaning and packing away the machine, I sighed with relief, and my shaft took the opportunity to finally soften (as it had been so hard for so long it was almost painful). I saw her coming back to me with her hands behind my back, and I thought I was finally going to be permitted to cum.

Once again, I was wrong (that seemed to have been happening a lot...). From behind her back she brought out my chastity cage and quickly fastened it onto me. Seeing my look of disappointment and realising from whence it came, she said "Don't worry, boy, the night is still young! I'm only putting this back on so that you can control yourself whilst we're out."

She then released me from my bonds to get dressed in the suit she had laid out for me. We went to dinner at a five star restaurant... but she didn't relent on the teasing, as all through the meal she kept‎ subtly teasing me under the table. Any time people at neighbouring tables glanced at me after I would groan, she'd just grin evilly at me.

After dinner, I was definitely ready to head home... only to find she once again had other ideas.

She drove us to a Gentleman's Club, where we sat and watched the dances for a while (with me squirming) before two stunning ladies came over. In what was (in hindsight) a pre-arranged manoeuvre, they grasped an arm each, and holding me close led me to a private room, with my partner calling out "Have fun!" to our backs.

In the room, I was pushed down into a chair next to a large bed. The two ladies started cooing at me about how much fun we were going to have as they sensually started to undress me. First they unbuttoned my shirt and pulled my arms behind the chair, securing them together with the almost stereotypical fuzzy handcuffs. After that and then undoing my pants and pulling them down. After removing my underwear, however, in not-quite-believable astonishment they asked what it was that I was wearing. They took a few steps away and quietly - but not so much that I couldn't hear them - questioned how I was meant to satisfy them, before resolving to pleasure each other.‎

As such they turned my chair to face the bed, upon which they then climbed up onto and started to erotically make out, every now and then taunting me how I could have been up there with them if it wasn't such a weirdo as to have that thing locked onto my cock. All day I had been undergoing physical teasing; now I was suffering from the visual variety.

So focused was I on the spectacle before me and the pressure on my constrained cock that it was a shock to feel hands c over my still-bare chest, and to hear my partner huskily whisper in my ear "Happy birthday, boy" as she crouched behind me. "No, don't turn around, keep watching."

Her hands continued roaming as I started to go crazed with lust from her stimulation and the show in front of me continued. Time passed, until the ladies on the bed screamed out their powerful, final climax.‎ Once they had caught their breaths, they sauntered over, kissed me on both cheeks and hugged me together, wishing me a Happy Birthday.

My partner then released me, helped me get dressed, saying "Time to go home boy".

Finished below due to maximum allowable post length.

wannabe slave d likes this.
  2. hijk

hijk Long term member

Canberra
    Local Time:
    1:35 AM
    At home, she dragged me into the bedroom, ripped my clothes off of me and pushed me onto the side of the bed. She secured my arms behind me, then pulled my legs over my head and secured them as well, so that my arse and genitals were exposed at the edge of the bed. She removed my cage and left me there to get ready herself, calling out "don't go anywhere...".

I stayed there, wondering what was going to happen, my cock taking advantage of being free again.‎ Suddenly, a vision strutted in: nude but for tall leather boots and sporting a double-ended strapless strapon. She first came around near my head and shoved it in my mouth, ordering me to "Suck it... make me wet." After skull-fucking me for a while, she came back around the bed. Asking me if I was ready - but not waiting for an answer - she shoved the entire length into me in one thrust, then started to rhythmically pound me. Whilst she was doing this, she told how good a fuck I was, calling me a slut, a tart and her whore. Her hands roamed my body, alternating between sensual and cruel. By this stage my cock was rock-hard again, but she deliberately avoided it. All the time she stared right into my eyes, as if daring me to look away.

Eventually the stimulation became too much for her, and she threw her head back screaming as an earth-shattering orgasm washed over her. But as good as all this felt, it wasn't sufficient for me to achieve the same result. When she recovered she bent down and gave me a long passionate kiss, then stood back up. "I'll be right back soon boy to finish the night off" she said as she slid a blindfold over my eyes.

I wondered how she was going to give me my orgasm: her mouth? Her hands? Her feet? Her breasts? Her (dare I wish it?) pussy? Despite the lack of stimulation my erection had no inclination to subside.

I heard her feet announcing her presence. She undid my feet, allowing them to dangle off the end of the bed. She then released my hands, guided me to a sitting position before re-tying my hands behind me. I then felt her kneel in front of me between my legs, and thought "She started the day off by giving my locked cock a blow-job; she's now going to finish it off by giving me the real thing."

"Are you ready, boy? This is where the whole day has been leading, after all!" I nodded enthusiastically, ready to finally cum after an entire day spent being teased...

Cold. So cold, wet and cold. I shrieked in shock as my genitals were sudde‎nly dunked in the bowl of icy water she had brought in with her. As my cock suddenly shrank, she quickly put my chastity cage back on me. Only then did she take off my blindfold and look into my eyes, which - like the rest of me - couldn't believe what had just happened.

"Well, it might be your birthday boy, but today isn't on your Orgasm Schedule. Thus, I couldn't let you cum now, could I?!" ‎

3. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    4:35 PM
    oh if only all birthdays were like this! great story.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice