Another Slave Crawls Into The Foyer.......

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lure_and_Order, May 28, 2011.

1. Lure_and_Order

Lure_and_Order Decommissioned Male.

Midlands.
    Local Time:
    12:42 AM
    Hi all, great forum! I've been lurking a little while so thought it's about time I got involved.

I am a 32 year old submissive and I've been in a relationship with my wonderful 23 year old mistress for almost 2 years.
    I introduced mistress to this lifestyle when we met and it has really ignited her natural dominance, sadism and power over men. She loves having an outlet for these qualities that are often unappreciated in the vanilla world and I love being on the receiving end [​IMG]

I have harbored a desire to be humiliated/chastised and a slave for as long as I can remember but I've never been comfortable with any previous girlfriend to explore it. So my desires remained hidden until I met mistress, who had me pouring out my deepest desires and darkest secrets within a week of meeting! She is my absolute dream partner. We have a lot of fun together and some exciting plans for the future, we're always pushing the boundaries!

Anyway, look forward to chatting with you all soon!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice