After sales Behind Barz!

Discussion in 'Behind Barz' started by Latexslave2307, Sep 11, 2023.

1. Latexslave2307

Latexslave2307 There is no cock better then a locked cock!

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    3:33 PM
    Howdy all!!

This morning I had an accident with my Behind Barz Belt. I did bump into something with the belt on and my left lock from the belt broke off and felt on the ground. So I had a broken lock with the mounting half inside the locking post.

I did e-mail Sam from Behind Barz what happend to me, and within 2 hours I got an e-mail back that they send me a locking post and a set of locks for free to me. And at the same time I got an inXpress shipment notice that the package is ready for shipment.

That is a service level witch you don't see much anymore and that's why I love my Behind Barz belt!

A 100 points for service from Behind Barz!

Me very happy with this, and I find likt this to share it with you all!

latexbound likes this.
  2. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    11:33 PM
    Wow, that is super impressive!

3. JessMal

JessMal Active member

Local Time:
    9:33 AM
    Very much so. I've been impressed with their service.

4. hgj2

hgj2 Member

Local Time:
    4:33 PM
    Maybe their products are little bit expensive but in return you get good customer service. Something what is not always obvious. Thanks for sharing.

5. Latexslave2307

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    And today (Wednesday) the package with the spare parts arrived at my home. Now fixing the belt and the chaste story continues... 2 additional locks and 4 spare keys and 2! locking posts were in the package. So I have 1 locking post in spare...

Super fast after sales services!! And that is how after sales should be by every store!
    Thanks Behind Barz!!

6. JessMal

JessMal Active member

Local Time:
    9:33 AM
    I had a similar thing happen a few days ago. Went to take the belt off for a good clean and one of the locks was jammed. Worked on it for a while and couldn't get it to budge. The other side came off easily. Tried a new, un-used key (emergency key) and still nothing. Ended up breaking the lock and leaving a part of the threads still inside the belt's locking post.

E-mailed Behind Barz that night and had a response from Sam by morning. New locking post and locks on the way. They also said if I didn't have the tools required (metric allen wrenches) I could ship the broken part back and they would repair.

We could have been more careful trying to get the lock off. Things happen. It's glad to see Behind Barz is still there for help after the sale.

Timberwoof likes this.
  7. Oliver Knight

Oliver Knight New member

Local Time:
    I am so happy for you guys. Nice to have a great experience with their support.

I wish I could say the same.

When i received my belt, it turned out that the rod was too long.

Their support guy was happy to replace that part, but demanded £25 shipping plus taxes and custom fees.

Having to pay to fix something that must have been correct in the first place is a real bummer.

Sad that their support seems to be so selective.

8. "stag" beta tester

Germany
    Local Time:
    2:33 PM
    I think judging by the large number of happy customers of this company that your issue may be an exception and maybe you should try and contact them again and see if you can sort out a solution for your issue. The owner and staff have always been very helpful and bend over backwards to sort out any issues that may arise and as is so often posted here and elsewhere your version of what has occurred does not seem to be the commonly found response from them. I think maybe you should check again with them in a non confrontational way to see what is the best way forward. When i bought my belt as far as i recall the rod is sized according to the ordered waist size and can be adjusted slightly to suit the wearer but i also have the cable as well and both worked fine for me. I have always found them as others have stated to be one of if not the best at customer service so something must have occurred during the conversation to make you come out with a negative response. Contact them again the belt is well worth the effort and will last you a lifetime.

9. Oliver Knight

Oliver Knight New member

Local Time:
    Thank you for your advice. I acknowledge that, from an outsider's perspective, it may seem like the best course of action. I truly wish I could resolve the situation in that manner. Unfortunately, Sam has ceased responding to my emails. He insists that he has exhausted all efforts to address the issue and asserts that paying an additional £25.00 for the originally ordered piece is a fair resolution. He maintains that I am the sole dissatisfied customer and considers the matter closed.

While I understand the principle of covering shipment costs for a replacement knob, it doesn't logically follow when the product itself is ill-fitted, as Sam himself admits. In such a scenario, expecting additional payment from the customer is unjustifiable.

I am not alone in experiencing dissatisfaction with the support provided. I've connected with others who have encountered similar issues and faced a halt in communication from Sam.

Regrettably, I find myself at a loss for further options. This message represents my attempt to address the matter, fueled by a sense of desperation. I hope you can appreciate the situation I find myself in.

I myself own a webshop and have to deal with customers on a daily basis. Ensuring their satisfaction is paramount and something I take great pleasure in. Given this perspective, I must assert that the treatment I've received from Behind Barz is unacceptable.

10. "stag" beta tester

Germany
    Local Time:
    Perhaps you could post a photo of the problematic rod on its own and also fitted to the assembled belt and then maybe other users such as myself might be able to see the issue and offer our advice and maybe a solution?

11. Latexslave2307

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    You can go to a metal working company and let them make you're changes....

I asked Sam also to make changes to my own cage for anti pull out. But I should order a new one so they can make the changes to the new cage. They just don't modify existing stuff. That's company policy.....

Okay, so I'm free to search for a company who can make the changes..... And I found one.....
    And the big benefit? It's cheaper then buying a new one!

"stag" beta tester likes this.
  12. "stag" beta tester

Germany
    Local Time:
    I can see the reason for caution from the companys point of view if you just took for granted that the item sent was faulty or too short or whatever you could be sending out items FOC when in reality they could just be being used incorrectly or indeed have been modified or maybe cut down incorrectly by the owner. I would assuming it was my company ask to see a photo showing the item reported as faulty first so i could ascertain whether or not it was still in the state it would have been sent out and a photo showing it fitted to the assembled belt would show whether it was meant for that size belt or not as if it was too short the threaded points would not reach the brackets on both parts of the belt. Assuming this has already been done then there should be no reason for anyone to be left out of pocket. All i can say is that having dealt with this company many times in the past they have always been more than happy to help if there was a problem that was down to their product. Offer if not already done to send them proof online about the part i am sure if it is as you said the wrong part they will see it immediately and rectify things.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice