A New Chapter Unfolds

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by MsPamela, May 5, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. bitslinger

bitslinger Active member

Jack of all trades, master of none.
    Southwestern United States
    Local Time:
    4:41 AM
    Sounds like the elusive win/win situation :). Pulling on the anal/prostate play thread a little more, I'll throw in a couple of additional observations. The first is that those of us who enjoy prostate play often forget that the anus is packed with nerve endings, and consequently sometimes make a bee line for the prostate while completely ignoring a rich source of pleasure. Just massaging the anus and dipping a finger in just a little bit can be a pretty awesome way to build arousal. Second, I think a lot of us also forget that you don't have to penetrate the anus to stimulate the prostate. It is only about two inches inside, and for me at least when my wife massages my "taint" (perenium) deeply, it feels amazing without the fuss and muss of penetration.

Other than that, if you want the experience of ejaculation without giving him an orgasm, keep in mind that orgasm and ejaculation are two different things. Most of us only ever experience them at the same time, but prostate play changes that. While not really "ejaculation", you can "milk" his prostate and seminal vesicles by massaging them for a bit, which will eventually relax the prostate's sphincter and allow semen to flow out. Watching myself slowly drain while not experiencing an orgasm is pretty unique experience.

All of which is TMI, but hopefully it gives you something to work with :)

littleguy3 likes this.
  2. MsPamela

MsPamela Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    5:41 AM
    Another thread (https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/a-hot-role-reversal.51621/) got me thinking about a nice reward for hubby. I know he'd love an hour of being able to do whatever he wanted to me.

Bondage is hubby's kink, not mine, and being tied up has never really appealed to me. I've also grown very accustomed to being in complete control of our sex life, and am not sure I'll be able to let go. Perhaps the combination of a time limit and hubby remaining locked will help. Hubby can tease and torment me however he desires, but when the hour is up I'll be back in control and hubby will be as frustrated as ever.

But it's also ok if I don't enjoy it. The whole point is to do something nice for hubby. He spends so much time catering to my desires, that I can certainly give him this one hour as a "thank you". In my heart I know I want to do this for him. But I'm still a little apprehensive about the experience.

3. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    Do you intend to keep him locked in chastity during this hour like in the other thread?

4. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    12:41 PM
    A very nice idea, giving him some sort of a happy hour.

iome343 likes this.
  5. Stephplayswithyou

Stephplayswithyou Long term member

Local Time:
    4:41 AM
    I think it would be a wonderful treat! We play this way from time to time ourselves as she enjoys submitting as well. This allows her to still remain in control, as I remain locked, yet she can let go to be taken and enjoyed as I wish. It's a win win in my book

IB-Chaste likes this.
  6. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    Yes, I think that bit is essential.

He can do whatever he wants to me during that hour, but I still control his cock. I find the idea very appealing.

7. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    6:41 AM
    you can pretty much put up wth anything for an hour, and I doubt he'll cross any limits you have if he ever wants to get the chance to do this again. Good for you doing this for him. My mistress let me stay unlocked for 19 hours after we both went out of town for dermatologist visits, and after giving me a blue pill, edged me for the 2 1/2 hour return trip,. Later on the deck as we were having a beer, she did it again then told me to sleep unlocked because she wanted to edge me overnight. And damned f the didn't. Twice. i had precum coming out the last time at 3 am, and still serious wood from the pill a half hour before i got up to go to the gym. She skipped the gym today, but I told her I would lock up before I left. "Damned right you will " was her response. I was impressed, all the way around.

8. little_dude

little_dude Active member

Local Time:
    12:41 PM
    While I do not think it is ok if you don't enjoy it, I would not expect that to happen anyway. All the messages and stories you posted here lead me to think that Hubby is as caring as you and will do anything that you will get an unforgettable experience.

9. ChasteHubby2015

USA
    Local Time:
    Me too, it will force him to focus on his treat (you)! Please let us know how it goes.

sissy_connie likes this.
  10. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    Hubby loved his reward. I surprised him by waiting for him in the bedroom naked, save for wrist and ankle cuffs. I told him that he had an hour to do whatever he wanted to me. Before he got too excited, I added that the chastity key was hidden and he'd remain locked for the evening.

After that it was a blur. Often I retell our adventures as a story. I can't really do that this time. Everything is a jumble in my mind. It was an intense experience, stirring up some unexpected feelings, and I'm still processing it all.

Hubby gagged me. I had forgotten we even owned a gag, but hubby found it in our toy box. Somehow that affected me more deeply than any restraints. Perhaps that's because I primarily exercise my control via my voice. I tell hubby what I want, what I don't want, order him to do this or that. Being deprived of that made me feel far more powerless than mere ropes could.

Aside from the gag, hubby took it easy on me. He basically said as much afterwards. He stuck to familiar ground, essentially teasing me with fingers, mouth, and toys for the entire 60 minutes before finally letting me cum. I'm not a patient person, and being kept on edge for that long was incredibly frustrating. I have to admit the eventual orgasm was amazing. Good enough to do this again, though I wouldn't want it to become a regular thing.

There was one moment that was particularly tough. Hubby had just secured my hands and feet to the spreader bar. Ass up, face down. Blindfolded and gagged, I couldn't see, couldn't move, couldn't talk. I felt incredibly exposed and vulnerable. I worried about what hubby might do, and that there was nothing I could do (or say) to stop him. My emotions were intense and all over the place. In retrospect, my reaction was silly. Hubby is always caring and gentle. He knows my limits and I trust him completely.

As I said, hubby loved the reward. Afterwards he asked how he could earn another one. I still haven't given him an answer. Partly because I'm still sorting myself out, and partly because he already does everything I ask and gives me everything I want, so what else is there?

I might enjoy a repeat, minus the panic in the middle. Or maybe I'm just too used to being in control to really enjoy letting go. I need some time to think.

benny22, TangoSub, anasyrma and 10 others like this.
  11. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    You have said it before how you can't imagine what your husband goes through when he's not able to orgasm. Here is just one example of how hard a tease and denial can be- imagine going through all of that and not getting that final orgasm. It puts things in perspective.
    I was in that position recently with my wife sans the bar- my cuffs were directly clipped to my ankles. The way your face is forced into the bed with your business end hopelessly vulnerable is a real test of trust and power. The spanking I received soon after was icing on the cake.

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  12. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    The game is afoot! Actually, it's not really a game. I created a bunch of index cards with various rewards for hubby, and every week we draw a random one and hubby gets his prize.

I asked hubby to come up with three rewards, subject to my veto of course. I assumed he would want to think it over for a bit, but he rattled them off right away. His first was for us to switch for an hour. This was hardly a surprise. We had done this a few weeks ago, he loved it, and his inquiries about a repeat were one of the motivations for this entire thing. I clarified a few of my boundaries, and that he would remain locked, and created the first card. His second idea was a bonus orgasm for him, which I vetoed immediately. His orgasm should be dictated by me, not chance.

His third idea was to be tied up and teased for four hours. I knew he liked being tied up, but four hours seemed like an incredibly long time. It's easy enough for me... a few minutes of stroking, then I leave him alone for a while and read a book or whatever. But four hours felt excessive. Hubby insisted that he wanted to try it, so that was the second card.

I let him suggest a replacement for the vetoed idea, and he proposed that I don't wear any underwear for a week. That one really caught me off guard. I know it turns him on, and I definitely use it to my advantage now and then. But I was surprised that it made his list ahead of things that would more directly give him pleasure. A few days would be no big deal, but I did't really want to spend an entire week going commando. As a compromise, hubby suggested we roll a die to determine the number of days. We had our third card.

Then I set to work adding my own cards. Hubby had already taken a couple of my ideas, but the "no underwear" suggestion triggered a few new thoughts. I especially liked the twist of a reward playing out over several days. And since he suggested using dice, I incorporated them into several of my cards. I wound up with a nice little stack of rewards, containing a few nice surprises for him. The dice rolling should keep it interesting, though I'll feel bad if he rolls ones. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

I found hubby, shuffled the cards, and drew the first one:

"Roll two dice, you get that many edges today. You must remain naked the entire time."

Hubby thought that sounded great. Even more so when he rolled a 4 and a 5. I gave him his first two edges right away, then we took a break. I decided he could remain unlocked, though I added the condition that he has to always be in the same room as me. It's been a lot of fun having him follow me around the house. I also love reaching over and giving him a few quick strokes, just enough to make him nice and hard. I think I'll give him his third edge pretty soon. He looks ready.

Hubby doesn't like being naked. It makes him uncomfortable. I love being naked myself, so I don't really understand it. But I also know it's a good kind of uncomfortable. He doesn't like it, but he likes being forced to do it, if that makes any sense. So I'm in no hurry and I intend to make this little game last the entire day. Locking him up after that ninth edge is going to be delicious. I'm trying to hold off on my own orgasm until then, but I don't know if I'll make it.

I'm curious what we'll do about dinner. We normally go out on Sundays, but I made it very clear that if he puts on any clothing at all he forfeits all remaining edges. The fridge is pretty bare, he's not going to find much to cook in there. We could order in, but then he has to figure out how to stay in the same room as me when I answer the door. I'm sure he'll think of something. He's clever.

13. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    That sound fun. Maybe break up the four hours into two 2 hour blocks? 30 minute break for some water or something?

14. ChasteHubby2015

USA
    Local Time:
    I don’t like being naked either, it makes me feel exposed, vulnerable, and helpless, even more so when I’m locked in chastity, yet it turns me on to be forced to do so.

bondinchas likes this.
  15. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Exposed, vulnerable, and helpless ARE the purpose of FCMN, That, and the crystal clear unmistakeable difference in who has the power and who doesn't. So, you are feeling exactly what you are supposed to. You aren't supposed to like it.

ChasteHubby2015 likes this.
  16. NowIveDoneIt

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    As far as the rolling of a one you could say he can roll again if he wants to chance for a higher number. It would make sense if he gets a one or a two, but it gets dicy if it's a 3 or 4. And let's face it, it's a reward so what's the harm in bringing a little more chance and fun into it.

17. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    Thank you, that is an excellent suggestion. We've never tried anything that long, and I'd like it to be a success, so any tips are appreciated.

18. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    That's a great idea! Although a bigger number is always going to be nicer, I think most of the rewards still work with a "2", it's really only with "1" that some of them become more lackluster.

Should there be a "cost" to rolling again? Perhaps he has to give up his next edge and remaining on strict lockup for a day or two until we re-roll. Or maybe I can think of some other task for him to perform.

I'm trying to create something he'll like, but I don't really understand the terrain of these "games", so this feedback is very helpful.

iome343 and bondinchas like this.
  19. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    You could change it up some. Put some noise cancelling headphones on him with some music or white noise playing, blindfold him, and he won't know if you are in the room or not. He will have no idea if it's been an hour or 10 minutes.

Zevon likes this.
  20. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    11:41 AM
    Don't stress about the detail...
    Just try something. You'll never predict his reaction to everything, and it could be different depending on the day, his mood, his desperation...
    Only experience of doing it will tell you if it's right, and just playing the game will be a positive thing for him. If it works then great. If there are improvements to be made, then tweak it.

lockedforfun likes this.
  21. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    11:41 AM
    A classical music track on repeat really throws your sense of time, even if you count the repeats, you have no idea how long the track is...

NsToy likes this.
  22. lockedforfun

lockedforfun Long term member

Local Time:
    3:41 AM
    A couple of suggestions from a former game designer... for the dice rolls, you could let him roll two dice and pick which one to use. That will reduce the chances of a 1.

As far as a cost, one really effective game mechanic is to offer two rewards, one for free and another at a cost. When it comes time to pick a reward, you could let him pick two, and you determine which one is "free" and which one he'll have to pay for. You said he doesn't enjoy being naked, maybe that's the cost. "You can have X free right now, or you can have Y but you'll need to spend the day naked first..."

Raychel Dresher likes this.
  23. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    You're right, I'm sure we'll tweak it. And I'm not stressing about it.

But sometimes I feel like a baker without taste buds, so it's helpful to be able to ask "would sardines make a good pastry filling?". Also, there have been quite a few suggestions that would have never occurred to me.

bondinchas likes this.
  24. NowIveDoneIt

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    Let's face it- there are some pretty hard core people on this site who get downright religious. There are also couples who truly enjoy the game and the benefits it provides and all the while still love each other and want to have fun with it. You seem to fall into that latter category. It is a reward, if the dice roll is really unfortunate I can't see harm in allowing another, have fun. And if you want to put a price on it don't take away from his joy (an edge), add a reward for you (a back rub etc).

bondinchas likes this.
  25. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    Hubby's tied up right now. I've been giving him a random reward each weekend, and today he got a big one: being tied up and teased for 4 hours.

I was a bit skeptical when he suggested this idea. I know he enjoys being restrained, but it's typically less than an hour. Perhaps two hours once in a while for something special. Four hours felt excessive. I was also sure he'd get bored. Not at first, but I wasn't planning on non-stop teasing, and by the time we crossed the two hour mark I suspected he'd be ready to call it quits. I debated with myself on how I might handle that. I didn't want to be too strict because after all these rewards are supposed to be something fun. On the other hand, it was his idea, and perhaps a dose of "be careful what you wish for" would be good for him. In the end I decided on a compromise: if he asked to end early, I'd make him wait thirty more minutes and then I'd release him.

Anyway, today was his lucky day. I instructed him to strip and put on a blindfold. Then I let him wait there, his cock swelling within its cage, while I rounded up some toys. I took my time, letting the anticipation build.

When I was ready I had him kneel on the floor and I secured his wrists and ankles to the spreader bar, his face pressed against the floor while his ass remained up in the air. It was a little payback for last month when he put me in that same position. I remembered how vulnerable I had felt, and wondered if he felt the same. His cock, still locked in its cage, dangled invitingly. I cupped his balls in my hand, gave them a few gentle squeezes, then switched my attention to his ass. He was spread wide open and waiting. I teased him a little with my finger before replacing it with our largest butt plug. I worked the plug in slowly, giving his body time to adjust as the plug slid deeper and stretched him wider. When he was past the thickest part, his body pulled the plug in the rest of the way until it was nestled firmly in place.

I left him alone like that for a while, giving him plenty of time to fully appreciate his position. When I returned, a copious amount of precum was already leaking from his trapped cock. I spent a minute or so toying with the plug and caressing his balls before leaving him alone again. Although I teased him for a minute or two here and there, for most of that time he was simply alone with his thoughts. After a half hour I released him from the spreader bar and let him stretch a bit. I even unlocked his cage so his cock could stretch as well.

I experimented with several other positions, and the more restrictive ones seem to work best. In fact, sometimes the bondage does most of the work itself and he remains aroused with only a few occasional strokes from me. Right now he's standing across the room, his wrist and ankle cuffs tied tightly to the railing. He can shift his weight a little from foot to foot, and move his upper body a bit, but that's really it. When I told him what I was typing he he got rock hard. Now it's waning a little, perhaps I should do something about that...

A few strokes did the trick, his erection is back at full strength. Teasing hubby like this turned out to be a lot less effort than I expected. Most of the time is really me doing whatever I want while he waits in anticipation. He shows no signs of getting bored, and though we're only halfway through, it now seems likely he'll last the entire four hours.

I'm also surprised at how much I have been enjoying this. I love that just the sound of me approaching is enough to make his cock stir. That sight has been stirring feelings in my own body, something that I may have to take care of pretty soon. I'd love to feel the kiss of his lips and the flick of his tongue on my pussy. But perhaps it's better if I take matters into my own hands. He'll just have to wait and listen to the sounds of my vibrator. That seems like the best plan.

benny22, Horn dog, bondinchas and 9 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice