2 inches

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by brendajjq, May 24, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress linda and slave

Mistress linda and slave all men should be locked

pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    1:16 PM
    i love my slave, i cuckold him because it turns us both on. a slave does things because he wants to, not because he has to. boundaries should be set as you go. both need to be happy. it sounds as if bobby likes where he is and is happy his wife/mistress/goddess is being pleasured like she should be.

2. Max51

Max51 Youth is wasted on the young.

Local Time:
    12:16 PM
    You make my 3" feel big. :) My wife is bi and leans more towards women and after she found out that I could not impregnate her, she forbade intercourse. That was 35 years ago and I hardly remember what it is like to penetrate a women with anything. She does not even want me to penetrate her with my tongue. It is to be only on her clit. I have not shared a bedroom with her for as long as only her girlfriends could sleep with her. No more g/f's for her these days but still no sleeping together. I know what purpose I serve in our marriage. I was a third for new women who felt more comfortable with a guy around the first time they tried bisex and a submissive to her dominant girlfriends to do what they wished with no sexual relief for me other than my own hand. Luckily I live this stuff and my wife knows it so she is not really being mean. She just acts that way. If I am sick the real her shows itself with lots of concern and worry. We compliment each other well and occasionally step outside of our respective roles to be normal because that feels kinky,. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice