Holy Trainer V3 Nub

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by W30400, Oct 31, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. W30400

W30400 Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:20 PM
    At the beginning of this month I confessed to my wife about wanting to be locked up. We talked a lot about it, I showed the HTV3 nub to her with it on. She took the keys aprhensily had some more q&a and have progressed this month with longer periods of lock up. She has stopped asking questions and has done some of her own research acording to her history on her phone. This has drastically changed our private time which we both love. She is becoming more accustomed to telling me no not tonight which brings me to my question.

I am currently on my longest period without cumming of 7 days and the last 4 days continuous lock up. I was told that tomorrow I can take it off to completely wash. I have been using a big syringe in the shower to clean. I am wearing the HTV3 Nub with 50mm ring. No pain everything thing seams ok. However the cage itself where the back of the cage passes through to back of the ring ( The flange) I think picks up part of my shaft skin when I put it on. The skin stretches over the top of the flange in the back. I’m not gonna lie, past 36 hrs have been driving me crazy. Consitianly leaking and I have been trying to pull out the back. The skin from my shaft will not roll over the flange. Basically creating skin tube that my head slides back & forth through. No matter what I try hard or comply soft, pull ring forward or pull my sack through the ring as much as I can and roll ring forward I can’t get the skin to roll of the shelf of the flange. Is this ok, I mean am I going to hurt anything. I am not in any pain no discoloration I just assumed the the skin was to go under the flange. I really thought that I would be able to pull out if I wanted to. Every other cage I own I have been able to.

I know this is not the purpose of being locked up. I fight with my own demons of mastubation. On one hand it makes me happy I can’t pull out but the constant aching in my balls tells me to go back to the twice a day habit.

Is this how the HTV3 Nub was designed to work picking up the shaft skin and trapping it on top. Not allowing pull out.

2. W30400

W30400 Junior Member

Local Time:
  3. ConSUBmation

ConSUBmation Long term member

Silicon Slopes, Utah
    Local Time:
    4:20 PM
    I use the HTv3 nub (Chinese knockoff) as well and really like it. I have the same thing with skin coming over the flange. The only thing is that my KH requires a full cleaning every other day or things get “skunky”.

You might be interested in this review: https://denyingthumper.com/2019/03/02/holy-trainer-v3-nub-review/

It was one of the deciding factors for me and although I like it, we’re starting to consider a meter cage that can be cleaned without removal so she can keep me locked up for longer periods. Locktober has been inspirational for her.

worldwidesub likes this.
  4. worldwidesub

worldwidesub Member

USA Virginia Mid Atlantic
    Local Time:
    7:20 PM
    I have a nub enroute from Switzerland. The Thumper review convinced me! Currently, wearing a nano for the past six days (and 14 days without cums). Looking forward to wearing the nub as soon as it arrives. Ultimately hope to find a compatible cage for lengthy, or permanent chastity.

5. itryitonce

itryitonce Member

New jersey
    Local Time:
    6:20 PM
    I tried using the holy trainer nub...balls turned blue...which is a bummer!

6. worldwidesub

worldwidesub Member

USA Virginia Mid Atlantic
    Local Time:
    7:20 PM
    Sorry to hear that. The only issue I have with the HT is that the ring tends to naturally rotate the entire cage to one side. Guess that is just an anatomy issue haha....

7. Happilymarriednerd

Happilymarriednerd Sph messages welcome

Software Engineer
    Local Time:
    I had same issue and sanded it down to be flush with the unit, and that solves the issue. Start with rough grade and once to desired size, polish with finer grades until smooth. When sanding plastic you wet the sander as well. Google sanding plastic and there's a ton of tutorials.

8. itryitonce

itryitonce Member

New jersey
    Local Time:
    what part do you sand????

9. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I doubt this is how it was designed, but as long as you have no pain or discomfort, then I cannot see it causing any problems.

10. Happilymarriednerd

Software Engineer
    Local Time:

[​IMG]

11. itryitonce

itryitonce Member

New jersey
    Local Time:
    and that will help not making my balls purple? I thought it was more betwen the nub component and the sides of the ring. that there isn't enough room in between. However, I am clueless at this since I never done it! Thanks for the feedback!

12. Quietlisten

Quietlisten Junior Member

Southeast U.S.
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:20 PM
    I sanded mine, too, for the same reasons given here.

WARNING: Do NOT use heat to bend the plastic of a genuine HT. It is not standard petroleum plastic. When heated it gets brittle and cracks. Ask me how I know.

13. Happilymarriednerd

Software Engineer
    Local Time:
    I was referencing solution to OP's issue. Your issue is different. The whole v3 series sizing is messed up because while the circumference of the ring is correct, there's a ton of unused space at the top that would normally be filled in, so where someone might normally need a 45 mm, in the Nub they need a 50mm. If sizing up doesn't work or it's to big, the Nub just might not be the right cage for you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice