1st post, 1st lock up.but

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by W30400, Oct 7, 2019.

1. W30400

W30400 Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:23 AM
    Hello all

Like the title says this is my 1st post. Been a member a long time just managing the intestinal fortatude to post. A longtime ago I mentioned to my wife about her locking me up, pretty much died right there. I have never mentioned it again. So this past weekend me and my wife for the first time in a long time had a weekend kid free. While in bed she mentioned it to me. She had seen some cages while looking for lingerie on here phone. It was an immediate turn on. We finished our night and went to bed. The next day after a shower I put on a HTV3 nub that I have and went to work. We had a date night planned so after work I showered again and then showed her. There were a bunch of questions, does it hurt, is it supposed to look like that, & are you gonna wear that out tonight amongst others. Probably not the right way to spring it on her. I asked her to take the keys which she did but really didn’t seem to interested in keeping me locked.

We went about our night, went shopping picked up a few toys for her, had a great dinner, went to see a movie and then home were we had some really good sex. Almost immediately she wanted me unlocked. I wasn’t complaining as at this point I was really ready to go. After the night was over we went to sleep. The following day was uneventful really didn’t discuss the night before except for how great a day it was. I kinda just figured it could have been a one night deal.

Fast forward to this morning. We woke up at 0545 I started to cuddle up to her with not a whole lot of time. I told her the longer I go without cumming the more I will want her. I then asked if she wanted me to “lock it up” that way only she can touch it & only if she wants to. The response I got was a little surprising to me”do you want to touch it without me” I said of course I do. It was then agreed to that after I shower I would lockup. So I did, coming back into the bed room I asked do you want to put the lock in. Which she then locked the HTV3 on me spending a little time looking at it in turn driving a influx of blood to my now locked cock. This was a totally different unexpected feeling. I asked for her to keep the keys but that was shot down. I then said I would leave them on her night stand to hide. The rest of the morning was just a typical morning with her getting ready for work.

Shorty after she left the phone rang asking if I am “OK”, in return I said I was. I was then told that the keys where hidden we’re i would never find them, so if I needed out to call her. I was then asked to do a few tasks which I don’t believe one has anything to do with the other, but I am going to do with out fail. I don’t think the correlation had been made yet.

Regardless I am now sitting here only thinking about what is to come tonight, may be nothing maybe it’s just a flash in the pan. As of right now though knowing I can’t touch my cock & only my wife knows where the keys are is exhilarating.

Sorry for the long 1st post but can anyone give me some advice to progress this along. I don’t want to be pushy but it’s hard not to now that we have mad it this far.

2. elias

elias 7/7 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    3:23 AM
    Good luck with your journey! You will discover some amazing adventures!.

3. Sissy-CJ

Sissy-CJ Long term member

East Midlands (UK)
    Local Time:
    Sounds like the start of a lot of fun to come. Enjoy

4. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    10:23 PM
    Glad you've joined our group and good luck with this process. Sounds like you have at least a good start.

5. W30400

W30400 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Well the morning has gone without issue. Finished my to do’s. Went by the store for stuff to make dinner which is something I do almost every Monday on my off days. Nothing new there but talked to the wife told her that everything was done and I would have dinner on the table when she got home. She asked if I was ok which everything is fine. What I took away is it is still on her mind. That again gets me going.

Still no expectations for tonight, just hope she is game for some more alone time.

Thanks for your comments.

durango_o and Sissy-CJ like this.
  6. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    Congrats, and I’ll add my good wishes for progress that works for you both. My one suggestion is one you already seem to be doing: don’t make it all about your penis all the time. You have a good start, but with many wives if it becomes all about your cage, or your penis, or your whatever, they lose interest because what they really want is something more mutual.

Rectrix likes this.
  7. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    good luck. Just take your time and let things evolve naturally.

8. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    7:23 PM
    Sounds like a good start.

9. W30400

W30400 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I hope it is a good start, even if nothing happens tonight. Never really thought of this turning out this way. Nothing spectacular, just a very different feeling. The anticipation is the worst. The closest thing I can describe it to is when 30 years ago when with the first person I ever slept with.

I also want my wife to enjoy this as well and there is a anxious nervousness feeling wondering what is running through her head.

To me this isn’t about our day to day lives as I am a alpha in in everything I do, I have a very stressful, powerful job which leads to coming home most days and just wanting to sleep so I can get up a 0330 and repeat. This has killed our private time. I just really enjoy the lack of control in the bed room. So I guess Sub there only. Don’t know why I am typing all of this cause it’s got nothing to do with original post but my mind is racing thinking what is my wife thinking.

Thanks again

Rectrix likes this.
  10. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    My biggest piece of advice is to expect nothing to happen. A lot.

When I was first getting my cock locked up, and my wife was gracious enough to hold the keys she didn't really do much. I didn't get teased really ever. And she only unlocked me maybe every 1-2 weeks. She saw it as more "indulging" me than enjoying it herself. It took about 6 months until she started to see the benefits and realized she liked me locked a lot more than unlocked.

So be prepared for this to be a while. I advise not forcing the matter.

Learn to love being locked. Give in to the horniness.

Rectrix and durango_o like this.
  11. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Sounds like your ok the right road! Good luck on your journey!

12. W30400

W30400 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Update... last night was a great night. Spent a lot of time with my wife who really appreciated the attention. She is still struggling with my desire for her to keep me locked up, but she did anyways. I managed to sleep in my cage which was a completely new experience. I asked her to keep me locked all month which she didn’t like. She said she would until our anniversary and then lock me back up. I couldn’t be more excited.

I keep trying to convince her it doesn’t hurt, that seams to be the most recurring question. Followed by why, what brought this on. Followed by I don’t know what’s going with you but we should have done this years ago.

Thanks for the comments

Rectrix and Mark Owen like this.
  13. HappilyLockedMan

HappilyLockedMan Long term member

Stamford, Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    That is a blazingly good start! Congratulations!
    Adding to a previous suggestion: Expect nothing. Understand that you're not entitled to sexual attention from your wife but appreciate it when it's given, and even more, appreciate it when you're given the opportunity to give her sexual attention.

ChasteCel likes this.
  14. W30400

W30400 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Ok, so I have been 4 days locked up. With about 8 hours out due to a work emergency in the middle of the night.

Good news my wife says she likes me locked up. She has the keys and I think this maybe turning into more than a flash in the pan.

Question though, how long does it take to get used to the cage, mainly the ring? I have a HTV3 nub with the 50mm ring. The under side of my balls feel like a mild burn. The ring size seams fine, just enough room to get the tip of my pinky finger between the ring and my skin. But I have high and tight balls. Will my ball sack stretch? How long does that take? I am not in pain just trying to get through the world with my balls in a new place.

This weekend will be a new test as my wife goes out of town. She says she will leave me locked. I didn’t think it would be that hard to go locked up like this, but I miss not being able to just reach down and touch my dick.

Anyone able to tell me when it gets a little easier.

Thanhs

Mark Owen likes this.
  15. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Hi
    Can't tell you when it gets easier psychologically, but physically I got used to my cage after 3-4:weeks of on/off wear. Lubricant is a must (I vaseline under the base ring/scrotum and baby oil elsewhere) and I stretch my balls out 3-4 x daily and they seem to be more cooperative except in cold water.

16. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    #16 ChasteCel, Oct 12, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2019
    Great to hear its working well with your wife.

I agree with Headtrip, it'll probably take a couple weeks of continuous wear to get used to the cage. Highly recommend some sort of lubricant. I use Aquaphor.

Though another problem could also be with the gap distance between the ring and the shaft. That was *my* problem and I didn't realize it until I went custom (I was in a HTv2s for several months).

17. W30400

W30400 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Well I am currently on my longest period of continuous lock up; I’m on my 6th day locked in my nub 9th total day since our wedding anniversary. This is maybe not what I thought it would be.

My wife’s questions about chastity have all but stopped and according to her cell phone history she has done her own research which at first was a complete turn on. But that has stopped as well.

I have tried multiple time to pull out of the back the past 72 hours but can’t seem to get my skin off the top of the flange that goes through the back of the ring. I’ve tried everything I can think of. Hard, soft, ball pulled up thought to the ring or pulled all the way through. My skin just stays there like a wet suit hugging your body. I tried tilting the ring all the way forward and pushing down behind the flange but I can’t get it to roll off the top.

I know this is what I fantasized about, but not being able to get my dick out didn’t really factor as I assumed that I could. Every other device I have this was a none issue. Each time after trying I feel guilty, and aggravated at the same time. As I stated before I struggle with my own self control. I confessed this to my wife. She has given me every asked for and more. I really don’t know what to do at this point as I have this constant aching in my balls telling me to try and masturbate. I didn’t think it would be this hard.

I also have been struggling with the days of just going to bed to go to sleep. Most nights it has just been the normal routine of exactly that go to bed, kiss each other and express good night. This further drives me crazy. I wake up in the middle of the night with a raging erections then cuddle up to her rubbing on her hoping to wake her up to be let out. That usually just ends in being told “go to sleep”. Yes again this is what I asked for & dreamed about. I have begging for here to let me out to cum. Each time the idea has been rejected. On the reverse side when we have played we have had or she has had great sex. Several years ago we bought a strap on (spare parts) she used it on me a few times but really didn’t like it so it was put up and forgotten about. Well that has a new lease on life, it fits right over my nub and my wife really enjoys it. Another point toward my frustration.

Tonight he are having another date night, we have reservations for dinner and off to see a movie. I know I shouldn’t expect to be released but it’s all I can think about. Not being able to simply reach down and touch myself is something I never contemplated does it get easier?

Rectrix and Sissy-CJ like this.
  18. Sissy-CJ

Sissy-CJ Long term member

East Midlands (UK)
    Local Time:
    As @MistressS is always telling me, you should be careful what you ask for. It seems men and women have very different ideas at times lol.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice