Comments on Profile Post by gav210482

1. johnny arizona
    johnny arizona
    At least and 8 or possibly a six is even better. Not too much bigger though as you may break the pa and end up like I did. Look at my pics and see what a torn pa looks like. Get the piercing a little deeper if you can.
    Jul 22, 2011
  2. johnny arizona
    johnny arizona
    At least and 8 or possibly a six is even better. Not too much bigger though as you may break the pa and end up like I did. Look at my pics and see what a torn pa looks like. Get the piercing a little deeper if you can.
    Jul 22, 2011
  3. celticpagansub
    celticpagansub
    i got a pa guage 12 then stretched it to a 10. I've not had any problems with fastening it to the end of my mm jailbird. What you must get right is the length of the cage. If it's too long the pa will pull and could tear or be very unconfortable. My cage is just a little bigger than my penis when flacid, it allows a little room to grow so won't pull under my balls too much. But isn't long enough to put any stress on the piercing.
    Jul 23, 2011
  4. celticpagansub
    celticpagansub
    i got a pa guage 12 then stretched it to a 10. I've not had any problems with fastening it to the end of my mm jailbird. What you must get right is the length of the cage. If it's too long the pa will pull and could tear or be very unconfortable. My cage is just a little bigger than my penis when flacid, it allows a little room to grow so won't pull under my balls too much. But isn't long enough to put any stress on the piercing.
    Jul 23, 2011
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice