Feel I have bought a cheap copy CB6000S

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by justin2291, Mar 3, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. justin2291

justin2291 Active member

Office Worker
    Cumbria
    Local Time:
    11:50 AM
    I have been thinking about chastity for ages now and finally mentioned it to my wife after she started asking how we could spice things up she asked me what I was really into and I asked her the same and when I mentioned chastity she had never heard of it but when I explained it all she couldnt wait to do it.

So we went on a well known auction site and purchased a CB6000S but after a day one of the rings cracked and the rings seem to have a groove at the front and on the back of each ring which picnches my skin so bad under my scrotum that it has to be removed.

I did some research and found that there are a lot of fake copies around and im sure that genuine CB devices have a solid ring without this groove and just wanted to ask if this is the case as I have heard similar stories regarding these type of rings that have a groove on them pinching skin.

I have had to take it off for now as it pinched so much it made me bleed a bit so having a bit of healing time while I look at purchasing a genuine one as we only paid £27 for this one. There seem so many listed as genuine on this "well known" auction site but its finding out if they really are genuine ones or not.

I am based in the UK and also wanted to ask what the genuine outlets were here in the uk, after all you get what you pay for I suppose,

Its so frustrating as my wife loved me in it and I want to get back into one (she says I was showing her more attention) whilst I was locked up. Thanks for any help with this and sorry if I have posted in the wrong place - still finding my way around.

2. sissy_maid_melody

sissy_maid_melody Active member

Local Time:
    12:50 PM
    A.L. Enterprises who created the CBXXXX products used to very actively police the fake market but they seem to have given up due to being overwhelmed. One thing that AL do with their distributors is to require that they don't sell on auction sites. There are a few genuine distributors in the UK and only one has dispensation from AL to sell on auction sites.

The biggest official UK supplier used to be Tickleberry but they are now defunct.

One current official UK supplier I'd recommend is enforcedobedience.co.uk. The benefit of buying through an official supplier is that you guarantee that the product is from AL and in case the product does turn out to have a defect it will be replaced.

I'm sure that some of the other sites in the UK that sell the CBxxxx range are also genuine AL distributors but I don't know for sure which ones are and which are not.

3. muttlyvb

muttlyvb Long term member

Virginia Beach, VA
    Local Time:
    7:50 AM
    When I bought my first CB6000 probably off the same well known site I made a modification to it. I had some 2 part epoxy that I filled in the groves on the ring. This worked well until the cage split after 6 months of off and on use.

4. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    I bought my original CBxxxx from a vendor on that well known auction site and sadly the loop on the ring broke - obviously something was exerting just too much pressure!! ( he said in a self delusional way :p )

I tried to contact the vendor but they were slow responding so I emailed Mr Miller at AL Enterprises and he got right back to me confirming that the company I had used was a bona fide supplier.

So it may be worth doing that - although the price you paid could be a good indication of what the answer might be.

The vendor did get back to me eventually and replaced the broken ring on production of the item - while Mr Miller was happy to work on a photo I sent him.

I suspect http://www.uberkinky.co.uk/Chastity-Devices/ may have the best selection of devices on the net in the UK - at the moment - if you want to get another device.

carrie

5. justin2291

justin2291 Active member

Office Worker
    Cumbria
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the replies, Im sure the price I paid is a good indication that it may not be genuine. I will be looking for another one as my wife wants me locked up again sooner rather than later :) There does seem to be a lot of copies around lately though.

6. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    Yep justin

You get what you pay for in the end - and these knock offs are taking money out of the pockets of the people who have put a lot of work into designing and developing their product over the years and trying to perfect the manufacturing.

Like it or not, the going price for a CB6ks is about £100 - there are some nice looking steel ones on the site I mentioned though. Not sure how stainless the steel is though! Some "Steel" belts have actually been chromed and that can be a major problem I believe when it starts to rot and peel off the metal. But not saying that this applies to them.

Carrie

7. justin2291

justin2291 Active member

Office Worker
    Cumbria
    Local Time:
    I am currently thinking of a CB3000 it is on offer at enforcedobedience.com for £80 a previous post mentioned that they were authorised sellers. Apart from size what are the main differences between the CB6000s and the CB3000 just need to take time to get this right :)

8. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    Well I am no expert on either, but the current CB I wear is a lot shorter than the 6K was and it holds me tight and also is very discreet.

Those who have the 6ks say the same about it - tighter and more discreet - but it depends on your size etc.

I always felt the 6K was visible but i was told not - maybe just being conscious of it made me think that.

Hopefully those who have had experience of both belts may chip in now. :)

carrie

9. justin2291

justin2291 Active member

Office Worker
    Cumbria
    Local Time:
    Well today I uploaded a profile pic :blushing: I still could not take more than 2 hours in the CB6000S So decided to take just the cage off and leave the ring in place to try and "train" myself and it is so much better I have now had the ring on for 7 hours and have come to the conclusion that it is the cage that is pressing down to much on my testicals which was causing the chaffing/burning sensation under my scrotum.

I am comfortable but not locked up which frustrates me and my mrs more she so wants me in a cage but am looking at the CB3000 as this seems to have a much wider gap to fit the "sack" through between the cage and ring than the CB6000S does and the CB60000.

Just thought id post an update, Thanks for a great site its more informative than the others and there are people on hand to help guide through this new experience.

10. Nicecouple

Nicecouple Member

Local Time:
    I to use this auction site.My first device was a steel tube that nipped badly.
    My second device was the curve.This suited me but i still nip under the sac.I thought it was because the longer cage was alloing to much growing.
    I then tried the cb6000.The ring grooves hurt,the vents on the side allow unsightly skin to hang out and i can only get half my member in it.But it is less obvious than the curve which you can't hide.I hope i can modify the ring grooves,or try wrapping some padding around the ring.I am just waiting for my sore marks to heal up before i try again.
    I have compared my cb6000 bought on auction site to images of genuine ones and it looks the same.I should have boght a steel one as advised in a previous post,but i dont want to spend all that money and stii swell,strain and hurt myself.
    I really want to succeed in chastity,but i am not to hopefull.Maybe i am to large and active to be restrained.I hope not because it is a new and exciting experience for us both.
    I read topics where people have kept there cb on for weeks,My best is 24 hours,reslting in much pain.I am thinking my ring may be to loose as when i try to get hard it rides hard against my sack.I am using the biggest ring,the smallest just fits round my member!Maybe i should use smaller spacers to,so i reduce any growing.Advice very welcome.
    Thankyou

11. justin2291

justin2291 Active member

Office Worker
    Cumbria
    Local Time:
    I certainly understand about the ring grooves causing nipping this is what made me think that I haven't got a genuine one, I am looking at a CB3000 from enforcedobidence.com but I am having difficulty getting messages back from them so struggling a bit. If I could just sort this nipping under the sac this would help a lot as I cant go longer than 24 hours in the device myself.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice