Is it just me? Shrinkage in cage

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by quovismodo, Feb 17, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. quovismodo

quovismodo Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:49 AM
    When my wife first asked me to be locked for a significant period of time, I used to fill my cb3000 completely. After a few months of 5 days/week lockup she moved me into a clear cb6000 because the hinge on the 3k was too irritating. She then commenced 24/7 lockup, everyday except for a daily supervised cleaning. That was in August last year. I filled the cage, PA hanging out the end all the time.

Since October I've noticed that in daily wear my cock is clearly retreating in the tube. My PA is now usually completely in the tube. I could easily fit in the 6ks now, no problem.

When I'm unlocked for use, which is rare these days (she gets plenty!), I'm still flying at full staff hard as a rock. Actually, better than pre-lockup days. which has only totally convinced my wife of the benefits to her of strict chastity.

I know it's contrary to popular opinion that shrinkage doesn't really occur, at least for erections, but has anyone else noticed significant shrinkage in the non-erect state?

It's not really a problem, just wondering if I'm weird.

2. Cuckolding Couple

Local Time:
    1:49 AM

Have you gained any weight lately? Flaccid shrinkage is to be expected with weight gain.

Love & torment,

Mistress Angelique

3. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    6:49 PM
    I've certainly spend most of the last 6-7 weeks in my device.. I can't say I've noticed any significant shrinkage. When I first take it off, I seem to be a bit thinner if anything, but as soon as I get erect I'm back to normal size.

Sigh, we can only hope!

4. CumLess

CumLess Rejuvenated Member

Local Time:
    9:49 AM
    Yes, I'm with you on this one. Here's my take. Before lock up my dick was permanently aroused by underwear and my erotic thoughts so it was never truly flaccid. Now that it gets no physical stimulation, my thoughts have tended away from the erotic too and, simply, my dick is now normally in a true flaccid state which, obviously, is smaller that the previously slightly tumescent state.

5. Notre Domme

Notre Domme Junior Member

Local Time:
    Afterthe above reply you will be on the scales every night.
    Some men get this at first.
    Some loose interest in sex totally but it comes back and the cage is full all day and night long.

Suggest your wife does check your cage is full far more often and stimulates/beats/teases you if it is not.

This is where distance remote keyholding is not so good for the sub, but thats not your problem.
    Your penis should be trying to get erect despite the cage. Suggest your wife takes you to a pro-Domme for a strict behavoiralcorrection incorporating cp and ending with a 5 stroke judicial. That the punishment you need toget you to comply with your wifes wishes

6. quovismodo

quovismodo Junior Member

Local Time:
    Weight gain is not happening. I certainly do swell to the limit in the cage regularly, it's just that when I'm in a flacid state it's a lot smaller than it used to be.

I really don't see it as a problem that needs to be fixed, other than needing a smaller cage! Just wondering if anyone else that has been strictly chastised for a length of time has noticed shrinkage in the flaccid state.

Thanks for the replys!

7. quovismodo

quovismodo Junior Member

Local Time:
    "tumescent state". I love that term! CumLess, I'd agree with you about less stimulation, but I'm engrossed with erotic thoughts (particularly focused on my wife's next sexual experience) that easily strains the cage on a regular basis.

8. duc

duc Member

Local Time:
    8:49 AM
    Indeed Quovismodo, i have the same experience. My first 4 inch tube was 1-1/8 inch inner diameter (28,5 mm) for 6 cm and finished 1 inch (25 mm) below the glans.
    It was very adjusted. Now my last tube is only 1 inch (25mm) at the base, 23 mm midway, and only 21 mm below the glans. The penis shrunked in diameter, not in length, because the device never allowed it to swell.

9. cb3ksub

cb3ksub Junior Member

Local Time:
    YES, IT DOES SHRINK...
    My wife and I have been into chastity and tease & denial for almost a decade now. Started off with CB2k, then CB3k, and now tightly fitted into a CB6000S (that's "S" for short). I used to be over 6" hard, and now I'm barely 5 1/2". It's not a bad thing as it just makes her want to cuckold me more. It also clearly makes me "less than average" (6" is avg by most surveys), which makes for a submissive mind trip :).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice