Surprise for my wife - Thoughts?

Discussion in 'Chastity without feminisation and crossdressing' started by Shaun, Jan 12, 2023.

1. Shaun

Shaun Member

Local Time:
    2:38 PM
    Hi All,

My wife and I recently went on a vacation. I returned home this week to begin work, but my wife is gone for another 10 days.

Before I left, my wife and I had sex like always and she said she needed to make me cum so she knows I won't cheat. I was thinking of buying a chastity device, and putting a key in a surprise package for her when she gets home.

I will show this as a sign that I have been waiting for her, and it's up to her when to release me.

Real world - will this be a turn on for her, or will she just be disapointed that I'm trying to force my fetish on her?

Advise please?

Shaun

2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:38 PM
    One good sign is that she’s a bit worried you may cheat lol. Seriously though, my wife not so secretly enjoys the fact that my penis is out of commission when locked. For others and for me. It’s like a security blanket. So if that is something that is always on the back of her mind, this will certainly help make her feel safe and secure…knowing you are locked away.

That being said, this is still a piece of bondage equipment. Lots of ways it can be used, as well as a lot of thoughts running through her mind about how you plan on using it. So if you spring it on her, let her know how you plan on wearing it, what you would like her participation to be, and ask if any of this appeals to her.

good luck

3. Deleted member 103212

Don’t just have it on and surprise her. Tell her why you want to do it and also assure her that you cannot cheat. You’ve always got to figure out “WIIFM”. What’s in it for me? Why should she embrace this new fetish and what benefits does she get. Make it about her. It may take a bit of time, just don’t push or you’ll definitely be faced with resistance.

4. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Drop the keys in the mail to her, so they are post-marked. (Use two different envelopes for two keys, so they don't both get lost.)

Mark Owen, cogman and Shaun like this.
  5. Ormaz

Ormaz Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    First things first, is she aware of that fetish?

6. subrick

subrick Junior Member

Engineering/Technical Education.
    USA, Western Massachusetts.
    Local Time:
    Shaun,

Folks have given you some good advice so far. I think you should proceed slowly and carefully think through the steps you need to take to help your wife to get onboard with this idea.

From your post, it sounds like you haven't purchased a chastity device yet, is that correct?

If so, you should know that most of us here who wear devices long-term needed to do some experimenting with devices, sizes, etc. before we were able to wear a device for long periods of time. In your post, you said she'll be gone for another 10 days. THAT, my friend is a LONG TIME if you're locked into a device you have no history with and especially if you start developing a discomfort issue.

It REALLY IS a delicate balance and a bit of a challenge to find a device which is comfortable enough to wear long term yet also reasonably "secure". Now, if you were just looking for a couple hours at a time, that's a different story. But it sounds like you've got this idea that she's going to lock you into this thing the first time and then disappear for a week to "keep you from cheating". I could be going out on a limb here, but I don't think that scenario is going to end the way you think it would.

Good Luck, I'm looking forward to hearing how you and your wife work through this.

~subrick

7. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    Start slowly and get her buy in, start by talking with her on the phone and telling her she should just cage you up the next time she goes away.

Isopropylforyou and Shaun like this.
  8. Shaun

Shaun Member

Local Time:
    I've mentioned it to her in the past, but did not give much information. She sort of dismissed it. I'm getting a good idea on how to introduce more from a perspective of her having control of my orgasm and having this bring us closer.

nikkel and Ormaz like this.
  9. Gwen Sissymittens

Gwen Sissymittens Active member

Local Time:
    I mentioned chastity in 2020 to my wife @Mistress ComDom and she was also originally dismissive. I left it alone and several months later it was she who recommended buying the cage. Go at her pace!

Also, while chastity play is fun, there might be some insecurity in the relationship if there is a real expectation that one partner might cheat. If that’s a real concern then I’d fix that first!

10. Shaun

Shaun Member

Local Time:
    Ok - so an update since I posted this. I went down to the local adult store and purchased a CB600 - I played around yesterday and in frustration after not being able to get the device to fit I nearly gave up. This morning when packing up the device, I noticed there were a set of base rings. I quickly changed to the larger new base ring and now it's on, fit and snug.. I could post a pic if anyone is interested? I've also ordered a case and a timer lock, the intent is to lock it for the entire weekend provided today goes well.

It's really weird, but I feel excited wearing it, and even without her buying in yet, I feel this urge to please her more in the hope of being released. I also tested it out this morning, and I was not able to achieve and erection and there is NO way it's coming out. It felt awesome, because I CANNOT cheat.

I'm thinking about telling her that I have a surprise for her when she gets back.. I also bought her a new vibrator for me to use on her as she loves the wand I bought her.

starflyer likes this.
  11. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    7:38 PM
    Have you tried the surprise chastity approach?

When she next tries to play with you, show her. Maybe drop a towel or something. Say ‘surprise’ and see her reaction.

I’ve never seen it done but am curious as to how it would go down.

Shaun likes this.
  12. Ormaz

Ormaz Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    I agree with what the others said. Take it slow. Putting a key in a surprise package for her when she gets home is a great idea, but go for… one of these pieces of jewelry that hangs on a necklace! When she asks for the reason, you could reply that what she said about needing to make you cum so she knows you won't cheat made you think a lot. That you found it to make a lot of sense, highly motivating and… exciting, and you wanted to solidify this . You could add that while researching the key on the net you found about International Chastity Day, so it looks like you guys aren’t the only ones exploring this. What do you think?

SubBill1959 and Isopropylforyou like this.
  13. Shaun

Shaun Member

Local Time:

That’s an awesome idea. She loved jewelry, so I will buy her a necklace that suites her style. Only problem is the key is not very flattering. I may need to get a symbolic key, and leave the real key locked up at home.

also, slight correction. It’s the CBX I’m wearing. I’ve now placed the lock on too. I was using a small cable to secure but it popped out earlier when I got turned on… can’t have that now.

Also… I think there’s hope as she did also bring home a set of handcuffs for us to play with a few weeks ago. I just need to find a way to introduce this… where she doesn’t think I’m weak as she likes strong dominant men. I just want her to know… only she can make me cum.

She’s actually out with a girl friend now while on vacation and I asked her to send me pics. It’s crazy how I’m so turned on thinking about her out as she always gets tons of attention.

starflyer likes this.
  14. Ormaz

Ormaz Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    I was talking about a symbolic key as well, not a real one! Precisely, as a sexy gateway into chastity. Also a pretty and sexy way to suggest she gave you the idea for the whole thing, rather than some kink you've secretly been harboring.

subrick likes this.
  15. Isopropylforyou

Isopropylforyou Long term member

Seeker of Truth and Knowledge.
    Texas
    Local Time:
    1:38 PM
    No.

Slow down stop and think about it.

Have a conversation with her about it FIRST, don't just spring it on her as a surprise.

Talk it through. Introduce the idea slowly in a proper conversation. Not in bed but at a table when you are face to face. Have Her study the idea of Chastity. Study with Her. Learn together, don't just surprise her with it because it could backfire.

Infact if, you read a lot about the experiences of the other members here when they tried to introduce their wife to it via the surprise method, nine times out of 10 it backfired........horribly.

I understand you're excited I understand this is turning you on but think, slow down and research how to bring it up to Her.

Iso.

16. Renee DePlume

Renee DePlume Active member

Southeastern US (Georgia)
    Local Time:
    Just waiting until she gets home and going "Surprise!!" is going to be iffy at best as to how she receives it. My wife is still very concerned about locking me up and concerned about safety, among other things. This really IS one of those things where it's better to include her in the conversation rather than presenting her with a fait accompli.

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  17. Shaun

Shaun Member

Local Time:
    Ok - I am convinced... I will do more research.. have my fun wearing it while she is away, and then find a way to bring it up over dinner when we are out and having personal time.

I would appreciate recommendations for stylish but subtle jewelry that I could help introduce the topic. I would definitely prefer a necklace, over ankle bracelet..

rwpLocked and Isopropylforyou like this.
  18. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    Why does she think you would cheat if she is away for a few days?

19. Shaun

Shaun Member

Local Time:
    We've been together over 15 years, I never cheated but about a year ago she suspected I cheated. It was really hard on our relationship but we are now stronger than ever after that happened. My wife is absolutely stunning, and 8 years younger than I am. After that happened, we have been more open, discussing our fantasies a little more and the sex has been great.

I really do want this, partly to include a little kink in our relationship and also because I want her to know that she holds my key. To be honest, while you would never say so in daily life she really likes me to take charge in the room. My biggest fear is she will not be able to see how chastity does not need to prevent great sex.

20. Shaun

Shaun Member

Local Time:
    What about something like this? It's gold, has a key and includes her favorite sunflower? Or not obvious enough.

upload_2023-1-13_17-47-28.png

Ormaz likes this.
  21. Shaun

Shaun Member

Local Time:

Ormaz likes this.
  22. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    Chastity can be what you want, done how you want.

If you sell the idea to her based on the fact that there is zero chance of you cheating, that you can have as much sex as you both (she wants) want, and that you just want to be locked and denied when you aren't both having sex, then you might be on to a winner.

Steer clear of anything that might frighten her such as cuckholding, feminisation, pegging, being her slave, etc.

Stay focused on the things that will benefit her, forget about your needs or desires, and see where she takes it.

Your biggest issue will be that you will drive her crazy with being horny/needy and when you do have sex you will lack self control and only last 30 seconds lol, but you can overcome those things.

bondinchas, Isopropylforyou and Shaun like this.
  23. Shaun

Shaun Member

Local Time:

For the past year, she has wanted me to abstain entirely from masturbation. I have been mostly good, but have lapses now and then. She feels it's ok when she masturbates though, but makes me feel bad when I do. Also, knowing that she is extremely sexual, I have been introducing more foreplay, oral and toys into our relationship. This seems to be going really well, as after a couple of glasses of wine she likes to tell me how good I've gotten with my tongue. It just feels like this is such a natural progression.

24. Shaun

Shaun Member

Local Time:

Seems vast majority of the forum feel this is a BAD idea :) I hope in time to come I can introduce her to this forum and we can look back on the steps I took and this conversation. LOL

bondinchas likes this.
  25. Shaun

Shaun Member

Local Time:

I do agree that I want to steer clear of the sissy / pegging / cuckolding etc... it WILL scare her away. We went out for dinner a few weeks back, and she wore a very sexy low cut dress. When we were in bed, I told her how sexy she was, and how much attention she got that night. She told me she actually didn't like all the attention, and it was too much for her.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice