Asking the chaste males for advice please

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Mistress Jules, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:40 PM
    Hi all,

I am looking for some advice regarding a new chastity device to replace the present CB6000 being worn. I would like a new device to be purchased to facilitate longer locks with less requirement for hygiene breaks.

The wearer has a physical job and needs freedom of movement in his day to day life, I however want him locked 24/7. Therefore I was wondering what type of steel device you would advise in this situation.

My preference is for an open device as I do like to see the effect if possible of any T&D.

So to all you lovely chaste males out there who are wearing a steel device 24/7 please could you let me know which you find to be the best for long term lock up with ease of movement?

Thank you so much

Mistress Jules

lockit likes this.
  2. OwnedByAmy

OwnedByAmy Long term member

Local Time:
    3:40 PM
    Mistress Jules, the one in my avi pic is what I currently wear. It's the black powder coated Jailhouse M200. Cheap Chinese device, but it works perfectly. I use cocoa butter (for stretch marks) as the lubricant, and have had zero problems. The same device with a chrome coating however, nothing BUT problems. This one is easy to wear for long periods. Of course with any device there is a break in period while your body adjusts, just slapping it on and calling it good may not work, but having adjusted now, I can barely feel it sometimes.

I have a very physical job too, I'm a mechanic and almost daily have to lift an 80 pound roll around cart up and down from a work vehicle, as well as a lighter one thatthat's maybe 60. Bending, stooping, kneeling, crawling laying prone, lifting, reaching; all things I have to do very often. Hope that helps! :)

bitchboybubba and Mistress Jules like this.
  3. toanlimina

toanlimina locked rubber boy

denmark
    Local Time:
    10:40 PM
    I have a job where i walk a lot and do a lot of lifting. I use a Matute Metal Queens keep and it is not a problem. The only time i have any problems is when I have tight trouses (like jeans) and have to drive a long time in a car.
    My mistress dont like to deal with me all the time, as she says, so I keep my self clean and is only unlocked for ekstra cleaning 1 time a week. ( normally in the weekend)
    hope it helps you
    toanlimina
    locked 24/7/365 since 1. januar 2014

Usul and Mistress Jules like this.
  4. MistressBitch

MistressBitch Long term member

Full time Mistress and Dominant
    Hertfordshire
    Local Time:
    to be honest, i think this is a bit of a 'how long is a piece of string' type of question. What works with one, doesnt necessarily work with another, each device can present its own problems. I think metal are better for hygiene, but steel rather than chrome, which are more difficult to get hold of. I suspect there isnt a single person who is still wearing the very first device they bought. I also believe that as time goes on the male shape and size adapts and ajusts so its an ongoing project, rather than one formula fits all. Good luck

5. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    I agree we are all different it’s not one size fits all. I have the CB6000s I bought four years ago.

I went through the adjustment period finding the right combination ring and spacer size.

After about six months of regular lock ups. I had to move to a smaller ring size.

I had not locked for any length of time in the last three years.

Until that changed recently I am now being locked regularly and for longer periods.

I now find I need to move down yet another ring size.

So it was nice to read your comment about the male shape and size adapting.

Mistress Jules likes this.
  6. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    Agree with those above.
    There is no real correct answer and is one of the reasons many of us have a few devices out of trial n error.

You will just have to base options on whats already comfortable for him and whats not.

But again there will be a trial time with new devices as always.

Mistress Jules and OwnedByAmy like this.
  7. subdomain

subdomain Active member

Local Time:
    6:40 PM
    Sounds like you are describing a jailbird or queens keep to me. I have a queens keep and currently am in over 2 weeks with no breaks. As long as I use a dab of lube twice a day I have zero problems. I don't think there is a limit to how long I could wear it. There was a break in period for some physical activities but since handing over the key I have never had to use an emergency key or ask to be let out.

I would suggest having a bar added to the underside to prevent too much stimulation in that sensitive area.

Usul, Mistress Jules and OwnedByAmy like this.
  8. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    I have a MM Jail Bird and run on the treadmill and go to my personal trainer at the gym with it on (I just don't wear tight shorts to the trainer). I wear it all the time except when off for sex or traveling by air. If he has a job where he squats or crawls aronud a lot, like a plumber, he will feel it but if his trousers aren't too tight it should work. Silicone lube is critical for me, comfort-wise. I think any device that has an open design and fits right would work. I bought a soft shower brush that I use to clean myself in the shower, so hygeine isn't an issue.

Usul, Mistress Jules and lockit like this.
  9. bitchboybubba

bitchboybubba New member

Local Time:
    I have the coated steel one and haven't had any problems yet. I also work on cars and it works great. There's lots of slits in the cage so its easy to wash and keep clean

OwnedByAmy and Mistress Jules like this.
  10. Mistress Jules

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you to everyone for taking the time to reply, decision should be made by the end of the month.

OwnedByAmy likes this.
  11. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    this sissy is locked in a MM Queen's Keep device. according to Mistress it has the desired effect but after almost 2 years its time for something a bit smaller, something more snug.

12. locked120

locked120 manToy

Musician
    Local Time:
    4:40 PM
    I highly recommend Mature Metal and the idea of custom sizing ... Although I wore the cbk series for years ( in various devices) really love the stainless steel .. So much more of a solid feel .. And easy to clean...
    Good luck with whatever device you choose. :)

13. Herandhers

Herandhers Hers

Toronto Canada
    Local Time:
    @Mistress Jules - curious subs want to know - what did you decide and how did it work out? I am looking into alternatives . My main criterion will be anti pull out and ability to stay in the device long term. Any info on your experience would be appreciated . Respectfully ,

Hers

14. Mistress Jules

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    @Herandhers we went for the Mature Metal jailbird, it needed a couple of adjustments but now it seems to be a delightful device. Much easier to wear for longer periods.

Usul and maid_carrie like this.
  15. Herandhers

Herandhers Hers

Toronto Canada
    Local Time:
    And is it short? I have seen some posts about having a short cage . Does it prevent erection? Thanks @Mistress Jules

16. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    The cage should be shorter than you measure while flaccid and snug fit on the sides. I used the sizzing rings I did actaully get it wrong first time. The ring I have now is still a tad small. However the next size up would not be so secure. MM are always happy to adjust the device until you get the correct fit.

17. Herandhers

Herandhers Hers

Toronto Canada
    Local Time:
    Ok all. I have been asked by Goddess to find out more about the MM and it's effects . I have 3 questions that I would appreciate feedback on :

Can you still get an erection in a small cage? Currently I wear the CB3000 and when I get hard my cock pushes the cage away from my body - pulling the ring tight against balls , resulting in great discomfort . I say great as both Goddess and I like this.

If you wear a device for months on end do you stop getting hardons? Particularly if the cock can't grow?

And finally I have read about getting smaller cages/rings over time? Why? Does the equipment shrink over time from being caged and not used?

Oooops - now going past three questions - has anyone used the anti pullout with MM product . Do they work and if so how? Screwed in tight enough to stop must cause constant discomfort ??

Which reminds me of the last question - is a smaller ring size more secure in regards to anti pullout ? I wouldn't think it would matter - a flaccid cock is a very pliable flexible creature!

Again , thanks for input!!!! It is appreciated .

Slave Hers

18. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I think that it would be a much better idea to post this elsewhere rather than pester Mistress Jules and derail her thread with a lot of technical questions thrown open to the wider audience.
    There are already plenty of technical data boy size threads in existence.

Captured Pirate likes this.
  19. Herandhers

Herandhers Hers

Toronto Canada
    Local Time:
    And I think it would be a much better idea for Mistress Jules to decide on her own grown up self if my queries are bothering her. mistress Jules and her caged one lockit have been kind enough to share their thoughts . To which I say thanks so much to all.

@Mistress Jules and @lockit - with your input and that of others I think we will be going the route of MM Jail Bird . Again, thanks .

20. Mistress Jules

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I am glad we could be of some help @Herandhers, I will however ask @lockit to answer those questions as I don't particularly have the personal knowledge required to give you the answers you need lol

21. permanentslave

Local Time:
    Mistress Jules, please forgive this slave for not reading Your entire thread and getting back to Your original query.

The slave believes that many will agree that the Mature Metal line of steel devices are of exceptional quality and Their customer service impeccable. When sized correctly any physical activity can be performed with no to minimal discomfort no matter what the male may whimper and claim or make excuse for.

This slave has been locked in the Mature Metal Pet Trap for 852 continuous days. After an initial resizing and break in period Mistress has not unlocked it since.

Very best wishes and best of luck.

Captured Pirate likes this.
  22. Herandhers

Herandhers Hers

Toronto Canada
    Local Time:
    Thanks Mistress Jules . Interesting site !

Mistress Jules likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice