toanlimina

locked rubber boy, Male, 62, from denmark

locked Mar 5, 2014

toanlimina was last seen:
Mar 27, 2024 at 3:39 PM
    1. cth96190
      cth96190
      I toanlimina,
      I clicked on your avatar because I am interested in a Queen's Keep and wanted a closer look. That cock and balls are purple with their need for release! How long have you been locked?
    2. toanlimina
    3. Lialuvit
      Lialuvit
      Chat is failing a bit ... I am on the honer system for 18 days an counting
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 23, 1961 (Age: 62)
    denmark
    Chastity devices:
    MM Queens Keep
    Chastity resume:
    24/7 since 1. januar 2014 14 nov. taking a break
    After a couple of years playing on and of, it is started to be serious. After my longest lock up 45 days (ended september 2013), mistress seem to have lost interest. I enjoy my free time. for Christmas she told me to start getting used to my MM QK Again. Since new year I have been wearing it 24/7. Only had orgasme twice since both from PIV.
    I have no idea of when and how I get my next release. She never tells anything only hints and it always a long time ahead.,Luckely I often make her very horny, and then she sometimes loses her determination and let me come But she is getting better to control her self (or rather mine orgasmes) so they are getting more and more seldom. "She likes it,when I am horny and doing everything to please her" she says.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice