Danny15's Recent Activity

1. Danny15 liked cagedhubby-RD's post in the thread Wife asked me to lock up again.

Well, that is more than positive. I hope she keeps you locked up. As it seems she is learning - it is more than beneficial for her....

Apr 26, 2024 at 9:25 PM
  2. Danny15 liked Lovelocked's post in the thread Wife asked me to lock up again.

My wife is not keen to be involved in the fitting process. She just tells me "get your cage on" and she expects that I will secure...

3. Danny15 liked Chastity2024's post in the thread Wife asked me to lock up again.

So I definitely think shes catching on. Last night she said she was worried that I can’t orgasm or take it off. I told her no need to be...

4. Danny15 liked cumslave_2002's post in the thread IDEAS FOR FLR.

It took years for me and my Goddess Wife to truly get into a FLR. I was the one who made it happen. I constantly told her I wanted her...

Apr 25, 2024 at 6:00 PM
  5. Danny15 liked MVincent's post in the thread IDEAS FOR FLR.

Stay locked. It will become normal and flow. Sorry wrong thread…

Apr 25, 2024 at 5:59 PM
  6. Danny15 liked RonDom's post in the thread IDEAS FOR FLR.

My advice is to incorporate FLR into your daily life so that it becomes natural and not just for play time or sex or chastity. After a...

7. Danny15 liked Alphasub6988's post in the thread IDEAS FOR FLR.

My wife and I can certainly understand your situation we’ve got two little ones as well realistically chastity play is a fairly easy...

8. Danny15 liked Mr_anonymous's post in the thread IDEAS FOR FLR.

Keeping him caged with some encouragement is pretty maintaince free. Housework needs done anyway he could take charge of that. It...

9. Danny15 liked longtallsally's post in the thread Deep breath. And... relax. Here goes.

I've been asking myself that question! I think it was because I was reacting to @anasyrma 's post, where his partner just came in, 'used...

Apr 25, 2024 at 5:55 PM
  10. Danny15 liked longtallsally's post in the thread Deep breath. And... relax. Here goes.

Oh @anasyrma, you bad, bad man. I read your message without much thought but the next day, what you'd written crossed my mind and it...

Apr 25, 2024 at 5:55 PM
  11. Danny15 liked longtallsally's post in the thread Deep breath. And... relax. Here goes.

Thank you for the lovely message. I've just read back what I wrote - the last two years have flown by - and I must admit I'm quite...

Apr 25, 2024 at 5:52 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice