90 Day Challenge

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Governess Stephanie, Jul 25, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Governess Stephanie

Governess Stephanie Long term member

Self Employed
    Adelaide
    Local Time:
    8:42 AM
    There is a lot written in a variety of threads about how long members remain locked for and it seems to me that so many are only locked for short periods of time. This raises several questions......how serious are they about chastity, are they playing or serious, how long must you be locked for before you are serious, how many are into lengthy lockups etc.
    I have four subs, each has already completed a 90 day lockup period with NO release, one is heading towards his two year period with NO release.
    Therefore I would like to throw out a challenge to all those short term lockup subs......
    Agree to be locked for a 90 day period with NO release during that time ! Absolutely NO RELEASE for the whole 90 days. In addition your keyholder can add additional time for misbehaviour, poor performance etc which would extend your lockup time.
    One of my subs was locked for an agreed 90 day period, but his term ended at 14 months with additional time added on for punishments.
    I wonder how serious many of the short term players are ? Will they accept the challenge and what difference will it make to them emotionally, how will it change their attitude, what will they think at the end of their term ?
    There it is guys, the challenge is out there, who will take it up ?
    90 days, no release !

gaygurly, techman4u, Kir_S and 2 others like this.
  2. CanuckSnowman

CanuckSnowman Active member

Local Time:
    5:12 PM
    I am serious about having fun. And having fun doesn't mean I need to be locked for 90 days...or more.

Blueneck and Ellen58 like this.
  3. Governess Stephanie

Self Employed
    Adelaide
    Local Time:
    I do not disagree with you at all. Many are into chastity just for fun, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that, we all have our reasons and who is to say whether any of those reasons are wrong or right. I am glad you are having fun.

Metalman likes this.
  4. Ellen58

Ellen58 Active member

Registered Nurse
    Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    7:12 PM
    If your an older man and have a hard time getting it up..I would think long term chastity is perfect. However if your a young man...what fun is long term chastity? Wait to you get to be an old man for that...just what I think.

5. PUP

PUP Pent Up Prince

UK
    Local Time:
    12:12 AM
    Governess Stephanie you really are an austere key holder! Kudos to you!

6. Governess Stephanie

Self Employed
    Adelaide
    Local Time:
    Just so there is NO misunderstanding, I am NOT offering to be your keyholder ! It is merely a challenge, it is up to you how or what you do with your keys but I will NOT agree to hold any.

7. PUP

PUP Pent Up Prince

UK
    Local Time:
    I was not offering them to you Governess Stephanie I was just remarking on your strict methods that's all :)

8. Governess Stephanie

Self Employed
    Adelaide
    Local Time:
    I was just making a statement to any readers to prevent anyone from misunderstanding me over the challenge, so your safe Pup, quite safe.

9. Kontraband

Kontraband Uncaged Switch

Local Time:
    Hmm an interesting challenge Governess and something I may one day work up to but for now 29 days is the longest I've done. The again I don't know what the current KH has in mind so maybe I will inadvertently complete your challenge.

10. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:12 PM
    I recently went just over 150 days of chastity, locked at night and during the day with a couple of breaks for social reasons. It was an interesting experience.

11. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    @Governess Stephanie, many people here use the term 'release' to refer to cumming in some form or another, though another obvious meaning is just unlocking. Can I ask which meaning you are using?

For me, no cumming for 90 days would be a challenge indeed. Not unlocking for 90 days is another matter, almost impossible in my circumstance.

I've recently received a device that may allow longer term wear, so I'm intrigued as to how long I can manage the latter. As to the former......I'll need some discussion with my Wonderful.

We've managed 2 months before, in chastity that is. We've been longer without sexual intercourse in the bad days, probably 3 months, but that would not have been 3 months without either masturbation or cumming on my part.

I like the idea of the challenge. I'll let you know if we take it up.

12. Governess Stephanie

Self Employed
    Adelaide
    Local Time:
    I suppose we all tend to use some different terminology and that it does vary across the globe, so to clarify for you, I meant no release from the cage, no cumming, no orgasm, zilch, nothing, not a dribble !

Mux and SubVerity like this.
  13. Kontraband

Local Time:
    Well that certainly upped the ante on this challenge!

14. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    @Governess Stephanie , sometimes a dribble is unavoidable when locked :p. I like your idea though., Very stict sentence especially if your new to chastity. My wife recently became my keyholder and I did mention 90 days as a term for the 1st lock up, she was amazed that I could go that long. She hasn't said how long it would be and wants to keep me in the dark, which is very exciting. So maybe it will be the 90 days :D. One can only hope!

Metalman likes this.
  15. cagemeplease

cagemeplease Guest

But if I already 'couldn't get it up' then I'd be giving up nothing being kept chaste. Chastity means so much more for us to both know that I would indeed slip my cock in her ass in half a second if allowed. Knowing she'll never allow it again is a very hot topic for us both.

Wendygirl and Kontraband like this.
  16. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Eeeewwwwe

3 months with out shaving !or really proper cleaning so all those in plastic are out of this game .
    Even in stainless your pushing every limit and those in full belts I guess that could be problematic at best .
    I would also think most will be leaking in what 4 - 5 days especially with no milking

Anyways good luck with this .

Xx Wendy

17. Ellen58

Ellen58 Active member

Registered Nurse
    Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Some old men can get it up...but its slow going...keeping him in long term chastity helps with performance problems and becoming depressed after he comes because of drop of hormones..younger men can play with chastity but i don't see the need for long term lockup..

boyfox likes this.
  18. lockedin

lockedin Member

Doctor
    Australia
    Local Time:
    11:12 AM
    Gosh: - I'm at 6 1/2 weeks -45 days- Forget 90 days - Please let me out - I will do anything - lick anywhere.
    HELP!!!!

19. Governess Stephanie

Self Employed
    Adelaide
    Local Time:
    where is your determination ? your stamina ? LOL

Kontraband likes this.
  20. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    90 days without an orgasm has been an aim of mine but so far just over 2 months is the best I could manage before my wife's teasing was too much. Still determined to do it soon
    --- maybe starting now --- because I feel good during chastity periods and she benefits too and I like a personal challenge! And it is a challenge because I'm lucky and still as horny as a teenager even though in my 50s. However, I couldn't do the whole stint in a cage as I get skin abrasions after a few weeks and need some time out of it and move to the honor system. Also lots of dribbling inevitable and part of the fun!

21. Kontraband

Local Time:
    I would dare to to contradict Governess Stephanie but I would think that release for medical reasons word be acceptable harddenial, just as long as no one plays with your penis directly during that time on the honour system.

22. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    Yes, I'd think so Kontraband.

23. Governess Stephanie

Self Employed
    Adelaide
    Local Time:
    There has indeed been a lot written over the so called medical need to allow a male to regularly orgasm. At the same time there has been a lot of conflicting opinions on the subject. For every one report that says its medically advisable there is also one that says it isn't necessary, so the real question is who or what do you believe ? After 12 years in this KINK for want of a better expression, I haven't seen any problem with males who have gone lengthy periods without cumming at all. That isn't to say that I agree with any opinions aired or reports, I am just expressing what I have seen. A Doctor friend of mine says that whilst there has been much written as speculation, little has been done in real study to form a correct opinion, he also says that males will always believe it is necessary whether it is or isn't. So I again it leads me to ask who is right and who is wrong on the subject or should a male abstain for lengthy periods or should he not ? I can only say what I have seen and found with males in long term lock up with NO release in any way, that it hasn't to date caused problems, by long term I am meaning in excess of a year. That does not mean that there may not be problems further down the track but in my opinion there is little to none proven on the subject. I hope this doesn't cause a debate over whether orgasm is necessary for a males health.

dereknor likes this.
  24. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    Quite right, lets keep that out of it.

I have mentioned this to my Wonderful and she's agreed that we could try it. We discussed whether it would start from the time of my last 'release' which was Monday gone as it happens, or should we make it more formal with a Big Send-off
    which would have to wait for 3 weeks due to family obligations and work stress. Until then I've been given permission to unlock and play on occasion as I feel like it, just to give me something to miss. Normally our deal is that I may be unlocked if and as I wish, but my orgasms are for her to control or agree to, so currently I have a free couple of weeks to cum as I wish, so thank you @Governess Stephanie for what is probably not your intended outcome!

The duration of the following locked period is still up for discussion, but will be 2 or 3 months. As to medical reasons.... I have a hip x-ray on Monday, and I can tell you right now that I will not be locked for it. I also do a fair bit of (cold water dry suit so no access to ones bits at all) sub-aqua and having previously conducted a short test dive I will not be locked for that either. You do not want a cage squeeze at 30m (90 feet) with or without deco to do.

I've only been in this game since earlier this year sometime, so a 3 month challenge is something for me. It's also a development for us in having the idea of setting a formal period, rather than as and when my Wonderful wants to play with it.

I'm interested to see how my stress levels are with a prolonged period of no release. The 6 to 8 week period will be the acid-test for me. I'm quite excited by the idea.

Governess Stephanie likes this.
  25. Kontraband

Local Time:
    @Governess Stephanie sorry I seem to have not been precise enough; personally I don't believe in this idea that ejaculation is needed for a healthy prostate. The evidence for it seems sketchy at best. When I referred to medical reason I meant for skin irritation so that infections don't occur.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice