Chastity health issues

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by hersissy, Jan 18, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. hersissy

hersissy Member

Local Time:
    10:48 PM
    For the last couple of months every time I am locked up within 12 hours I start to get red and irritated on my penis and scrotum. It gets to the point where I am oozing and swelling and have to take my cage off. I thought it was Jock itch and tried some otc stuff to no avail. Thought maybe a yeast infection and tried otc stuff for that to no avail. Luckily after a couple of days it clears up and I only notice some white flakey skin on the head of my penis. Anybody run into this before or have any suggestions?

2. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    8:48 PM
    Are you using any lubrication when putting on your tube?? I've had problems with certain soaps while cleaning and then using my normal lube while locking the belt on. A day later I had very red area's and when I removed the belt, my penis looked like it had a sunburn, and was pealing.

I'm thinking something your using, either just before for cleaning, or for aid in installing your chastity device doesn't like each other. Try doing one different and see if that helps.

Missy Tanya

3. hersissy

hersissy Member

Local Time:
    10:48 PM
    I've been using baby oil but you make a great point, think I'll try something different. Thanks for the advice.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice