Rough night

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by OwnedandOperated, Apr 1, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. OwnedandOperated

Local Time:
    10:46 AM
    I had become accustomed to the overnights in chastity with no issues sleeping, but this lockup has been a little different. KH denied me for a week, unlocked, before putting me back in my cage. Usually, denial and the cage go hand in hand. We've had a long week in quarantine with our 3 teens. Not much sleep to be had staying up late for some "alone time". Last night we sent everyone to bed(their rooms) early so we could catch up on sleep. We ended the the day with the mandatory massage, but I was also allowed to stand over her at the side of the bed and pleasure her with her Hitachi. I get permission to sleep with her(she always says yes but loves the power of making me ask permission) and get in bed. I rub her legs until she falls asleep, the usual end to the mandatory massages. This is where I usually drift off with her, but last night I was wide awake. When I did drift off, I was up(like walking it off) with every erection. Hard to get back to sleep. Up again soon.

Any advice/experience?

2. Billy J

Billy J Long term member

East Coast, USA
    Local Time:
    11:46 AM
    Doesn't sound like a rough night to me, she got a massage and orgasm and you got nothing.
    When this happens to me I go to the guest bedroom and dry hump the matress for a while ( never cumming of course ) just to burn off some energy. We live without kids so that is an option for me. As for you, accept it as life as you know it now. Walking it off, watching tv seems to be the answer.

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    4:46 PM
    agreed! Sounds perfectly normal to me!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice