Help

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Sissyformistressj, Jan 15, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Sissyformistressj

Local Time:
    11:17 AM
    So we have been dabbling in chastity for a year had a cb6000 and moved onto the smallest holytrainer v2

I can still get my little penis out of it when soft, don't want to get pierced but is there any cage secure against pull outs? Mature metal ???

2. forever_smooth

Canada
    Local Time:
    6:17 AM
    I don't think any cage is secure without a piercing unfortunately. You could try a cage with a long urethra tube and see if that works for you.

3. Chris86

Chris86 New member

Local Time:
    12:17 PM
    I had the same issues with ball trap devices (mostly chinese copies of cb6k, birdlocked, and some metal ones). I found tried modifying the cages and adding some more material. The solution was to buy a CS 500 a (http://www.fetisch-felix.de/shop/pr....html/XTCsid/662b9de192e084b0469a157e177c3145).
    It works fine for me without a waist-band, so defecation is not messy and the bar-design allows for a good cleaning. Also it features not only silicon liners but you can also order some cotton layer, which can be removed (and therefore changed) while the belt is locked, making sweat less of an issue.

4. Gigaman

Gigaman Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    Joannastory,
    Not really the answer you're looking for but here's my take on it. I had the same issue with my cages and I did not want to get a piercing. If I do pull out of my cage I am not able to get back in it unless it's unlocked. So my wife will know if I pulled myself out because I would have to go to her to get the key to get back in. That being said that our lifestyle. I know I can pull out of the cage if I try hard but I don't do it because she'll catch me. I will be punished, or she will and the game for sometime to punish me.

5. zorglub

zorglub Tether freak

Software developper
    Arizona, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:17 AM
    How about using a Tetherspout?

6. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I have a MM Jailbird and can pull out of it, but since I am the one who asked for chastity, if I pullout to masturbate I am only cheating myself. You can give yourself an orgasm in any device by simply holding a vibrator against it or sticking something through one of its holes to masturbate with. My point is that your device is not going to prevent you from having an orgasm and unless you are willing to commit to not masturbating when locked up, chastity is not going to work since it is easy to get around. The cage should be more of a speed bump to give you time to think about what you are about to do. For me it is enough to not pull out and play with myself because I promised my wife that I would not.

My only suggesting is to get the Points of Intrigue for your CB6000. You should be using the CB6000s if you can pull out. You also can do away with the spacers to make it fit more tightly against you. I could not pull out of of that between the POI and removal of the spacers. However it was large and my ring broke twice in under a year from 24/7 use. It is not a device for 24/7 or perhaps even daily wear over extended periods of time. Other than that, your mindset should be not to want to pull out since that goes against what you want. If you are like the rest of us, you are the one who asked for chastity and being locked up. I approach BDSM the same way. I submitted to the domme so I need not be bound to accept anything she wants to do with me. For me, submitting without force, is a more enjoyable experience.

With my Jailbird, I did not take it off except for sex or medical reasons. When showering I pulled my penis out to clean it and then tucked it back in. Never masturbated without my wife's permission, locked or not and I was denied orgasms for 2-3 months at a time. My promise was all that my wife needed.

The only surefire way to avoid pulling out is to get pierced. There is no way to pull out that way. Other than that, try the points of intrigue. They helped prevent pull out but we did not buy them for that reason. My wife enjoyed having me wear them during sex so she could tease me and cause me discomfort or even pain since I am a sexual masochist. However, I could not go through a day with anything but the shortest spikes as I do not want to go through life constantly in pain.

7. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    Kept for Her had a package deal on the CB-6000 with KSD-G3 & Points of Intrigue, so I got that for bf. He can't pull out with the KSD-G3 in place. He managed to get out of it with the Points of Intrigue, but couldn't get back in. He says even without the KSD-G3, it's too much bother for him to pull out of the CB-6000 and masturbate. It's also uncomfortable when he gets hard with the CB half hanging on him & off him so he says.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice