Miss Patti Special #2C Review and How We Got From There To Here

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by LTB, Oct 13, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. LTB

LTB New member

Local Time:
    4:56 AM
    My Review of the Ms. Patti Special #2C and How We Got From There To Here

I ordered a stainless steel Miss Patti Special #2C in December, 2013 from Ms. Lori Lancer at chastitytube.com.
    It arrived in July 2014 and was definitely worth the wait.

My diligence in following the instructions on the website to insure proper measurements, along with a few emails with Ms. Lori, really paid off in big way. Measurements were taken in all conditions and times of the day, and averaged out in the end. I spent a few days on this.

The #2C I received is a perfect fit for me, and better than I expected. I am glad I spent all that time fretting over measurements. The ring and cage have a good look to them, with fit and finish more than acceptable.
    It’s very concealable under clothing and I look fine with no worries because there is no unsightly bulge present. Sleeping is no problem for me and I am a stomach sleeper. Sure, once or twice a night while sleeping in my stomach, I may have to raise my hips, spread my legs a little and allow things to reposition as it were.

In every day life when wearing the device, I have found that I do have to spread my legs slightly more than I used to for some tasks, such as bending at the knees and keeping my back straight when lifting heavy objects. I also drive a car with a clutch and the same thing applies as well. It becomes second nature pretty quick.

Showering and cleanliness is a breeze without removal. No worries there.
    For urinating though, I prefer to sit down rather than stand and it’s something I got used to rather easily. I can stand while doing this, and about 80 per cent of the time all goes well, but with anatomy being anatomy, and the ever changing tumescence we men experience with temperatures and the like, I have found that occasionally things don’t always go as planned and the result can be that I am like a four year old again. That said, I will not use public restrooms unless absolutely necessary, either standing or sitting. I now understand why women don’t like public restrooms either.

One of the things I like now is that all three of my parts are kind of held together neatly in one package. You know how our parts are squishy and go all over the place, and that is a thing a past.

While I loathe TMI , I have despised wearing underwear my whole life. I find I can still maintain my old lifestyle of sans underwear as I find I do not need extra support despite having stainless steel on my body.

And this brings me to erections. I have read reviews from other men who talk about pain from erections while in chastity devices. I have never experienced pain this way at all and I am normal with regard to size. One of the beneficial things here is while in public, if I do get an erection, there is no tent pole effect and any erections I do have at any time, feel like normal erections and sizing even if the physical facts are that they are indeed constrained by the cage.

Everything I do in life can be done wearing the device 24/7 with a couple of exceptions so far. It’s really a shame I have to remove it for airport and courthouse screenings and such. Whenever it does comes off, for any reason whatsoever, I can’t wait to get it back on. I really prefer it on and not off, if that makes sense. Because it has to come off for a couple of reasons here and there in real life, we simply pre-plan where we can so my wife can be around with a key.
    All in all, in the physical world, my #2C just works for everything I do.

By the way, an emergency break out box was a godsend once when the normal keys went missing the morning we were leaving for the airport. Because of the break out box, we were able to be on time and fly on for our vacation with my wife in possession of a key.
    That was close.

Buy a break out box. They come in handy. In fact, I would not do this without one and I have only used it for the emergency mentioned above. But emergencies do happen in life, hence the break out box.

Initially, I was the one considered the chastity option might be right for us. That may not be entirely true in the sense my wife may have thought about it but never clued me in because she figured I would reject the idea.

Men being men, we have certain easily accomplished tasks we do by ourselves, and it can, for some of us, be destructive to our relationships. It was for ours. And it was not intentional on my end. I had only been in a few fleeting relationships in my life until I was married. I had hold over bachelor habits I guess.
    Such task for me without any relationships going on was done to get my mind off sex and out of the way so the rest of my day was absent those feelings. It was odd, I admit, but it was true.

What I had not realized was how much deleterious effects it was having on our relationship. Let me also say though that I have never cheated on my wife ever, at least in the conventional.

A couple of years ago, and I thought it best to have a power transfer from me to her in some aspects of our lives together. We sat down one afternoon and talked about things in a very serious way.
    Come to find out, this exactly what she wanted. She was telling she couldn’t believe I was willing to give up power and ask very little in return. That moment in time set forth a chain of events that eventually led us to the chastity path.

Our first experience was with the polymer devices, and while we like them initially, we found them fragile and they had to be removed while I slept because they broke. We also found the polymer devices seemed to be a rather non serious approach, like a game, and it fell for short of the true direction and path we both wanted, but those devices did lead us to the proper decision we made later, ie 24/7.

While online, I discovered a better way could be had, and through research, I settled on Ms Lori’s devices. Yes, the price of what I chose was significant, as well as the waiting time for delivery. And during that, I had discarded the CB6000 as worthless.

Continued next post...

2. LTB

LTB New member

Local Time:
    My wife was very concerned and disappointed in me during the waiting time for the #2C, and I didn’t quite understand why until later. She also was wondering if I really would ever get back in to the chastity thing. But when the Miss Patti Special #2C arrived, it was readily apparent to her I was very serious about starting it up again.

This direction of ours is permanent and there is one thing I would caution the reader considering making a lifestyle change like we have. For you men, “careful what you wish for” is sage advice. Before you go this route, make sure you want this, because once you give the gift of your chastity to your wife, it will be pretty much impossible to back out on the deal, and I don’t mean because you are locked up physically.

I am happy with my decision and would not have things any other way, but to retreat and withdraw my chastity from my wife’s control would devastate her. So there you have it, you’re trapped now because the devastation you will cause your wife by backing out on this issue is the same reason you are going to remain in chastity under her direction. You have given her a gift so valuable, you cannot take it back.

Getting to the heart of the matter, I am stuck in this unless she decides we go another direction, but I doubt that will happen. I know she feels more secure about us now.

The change in my wife is wonderful. The control of my chasity has led to an increase in her happiness. Mine too. She had told me several times how much she likes this shift in our life together, but I still was not sure if she was pretending she was enjoying it for my sake, and that perhaps she was not really into it.

Recently she misplaced her keys, and I had to contact Ms. Lori about replacements. It was interesting to find out about the rules for getting new keys and wife had to hand write a letter explaining things as well as send a copy of her driver license. Ms. Lori apologized for putting me through this, but rules are rules, this chastity thing is serious business, and both my wife and I totally agree with Ms. Lori’s policy making keys hard to obtain. My wife feels good that I just can’t go get keys on a whim, I do as well.

During the subsequent emails between my wife and Ms. Lori, my wife forwarded one of those emails to me to read. Here is one of the statements my wife made in an email with Ms. Lori:
    “We greatly appreciate what you've done for us since day one when my husband made the order. You have given me something so valuable, it's hard to put into words. For that, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.”

It hit me like a ton of bricks after reading that email, this chastity gift I made to my wife and her control of it really does mean everything to her, as she had put her feelings in print when talking woman to woman, ie Ms. Lori.
    That really make me feel good.

One of the big fears I had in going the chastity route was that somehow I would be less masculine, even wimpy for that matter. It is not the case at all. I am still basically the same old me, I still do most activities I have always done.
    We don't have a strict master slave thing going or anything, we rely on who has the best talent for whatever things we do in life and leave it there.

The reality is that in many ways I am still dominant in many areas of our relationship as the bread winner, making financial decisions and setting up our retirement et al, being the father of my now two grown step daughters. None of that has changed, it’s just that I’m not the sexual initiator anymore. I like this because I am not the one responsible for my wife’s sexual happiness in the way I had been, I have turned that over to her. A lot of pressure has been taken off me that she now bears.

Making your wife happy is manly, so I am no less masculine in that regard. I am not feminized or anything. That fear is gone, I am a man, do manly things and all is well… and we have a better relationship. There is no doubt in an overall sense in our daily lives that I am way more attentive and sensitive to all her needs as a woman than I used to be.

I have discovered that sex is so much more than just the act itself, that there is a whole new emotional aspect to all of this for me. Things like orgasms are not always necessary for me to be sexually satisfied.. It’s like a whole new world has opened for me.

If my wife so decides, she will take the #2C off for love making, if I get lucky of course, it's not up to me anymore. That said however, right afterward, and while we are still in the afterglow period, she will turn to me with a certain look and have me put on the device. At first it seemed mean to do so, but then when I saw how happy she was with that sly smile on her face as she gave the key a little extra effort to insure it’s tight, and it makes everything.

I really do prefer to have my device on and not off. I feel somehow incomplete if I am not wearing it. That is not something I would have figured on.

Another aspect of wearing the chastity device is that I am hyper sensitive to women’s bodies and curves more than I ever have. I cannot stop noticing them wherever I go. It’s something I just can’t stop. It’s like I am on edge all the time. I have new found energy and it keeps me amped up.

As staed above somewhere, I am way more attentive to my wife’s emotional and physical needs than I was before. I am still trying to figure this part out. It is not about trying to get the device removed or anything. Maybe it’s just a hormone build up in me or something and being amped up all the time I mentioned above, but in any case, there is nothing wrong with being a better husband, for whatever reasons.
    We do not have a strict master slave thing going or anything, we rely on who has the best talent for whatever things we do in life and leave it there.

There are few moments here and there in each and every day where I get some doubts, feel trapped and for lack of a better term, a bit of despair. Those feelings and thoughts are really fleeting and I have learned to push though that when it appears. As I say, they are momentary and I have learned they will and pass quickly.

After all I have said, I should note that while going the chastity route has been wonderful and helpful in my relationship with my wife, it works because we already had a rock solid commitment between us. If one is looking for a quick fix to problems in their marriage, it may be better to solve those issues separately first. But this just my opinion.

I also find it interesting that when my wife and I disagree on something, even if it’s major, it never enters my mind that I want to get out of chastity as some sort of revenge or retaliation in order to get my way. If I did, then we would have a pretty serious problem on our hands, which we don't, thankfully.

That’s it for my review of the #2C from Ms. Lori at chastitytube.com, and my review of our new lifestyle changes from this male’s point of view. I really wish we had done this years ago, but then again, life is a learning experience and things happen when they happen.

Speaking for myself, I don’t want this to end. Come to think of it, I am certain that my wife doesn’t want this to end either. This isn’t just some game for us, it’s a lifestyle.

I also extend my heartfelt thanks to Ms. Lori. She has been great and extremely professional in all of our dealings with her. She is the real deal.

guest 2942 likes this.
  3. LTB

LTB New member

Local Time:
    Moderator, please move to the proper section, my mistake.

4. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    11:56 AM
    Sadly the 2C (and a number of others including 2D and 2E) no longer show on Lori's website. I heard the person who mage them for her died in a car accident.

All very sad.

5. LTB

LTB New member

Local Time:
    That is terrible news, especially for the person who expired and their family.
    My condolences to them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice