Thoughts on being Locked

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Moe5, Oct 22, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Moe5

Moe5 Long term member

Retired
    Eau Claire, WI
    Local Time:
    8:25 AM
    I like being locked. I like the feel of metal caressing and enveloping my penis. I like trying to get an erection and my penis pressing against the bars that hold it. I like feeling the sexual tension as my penis tries to get hard and my nipples puff up and become sensitive and my body cries for release that won't come. I like being locked in chastity so much that I lock myself and will stay locked a long as I can and when released my only thought is how soon can I lock myself up again. My only regret is not being able to share this intense experience with someone and offer her my gift of chastity and everything it offers

Guest 8391, NsToy, spider203 and 3 others like this.
  2. Selflocked2015

UK South Coast
    Local Time:
    2:25 PM
    My experience and feelings exactly.

3. Andy80

Andy80 Long term member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    2:25 PM
    What you describe are very natural feelings Moe5, and why lots of men get into chastity at the start (I should know) but you say at the end "offer her my gift of chastity" but you only say things about it that are your experiences. Can your physical sensations really be gift to someone else? Perhaps someone holding the key might prefer you also to think about what your being in chastity offers them? Just a thought and there's lots of good threads on the Mansion from KHs who have explained what they look for in such a relationship - there's lots of variety in that, but it takes two to tango as they say.

4. Moe5

Moe5 Long term member

Retired
    Eau Claire, WI
    Local Time:
    8:25 AM
    You are correct that my post was about my feelings. What I ment about the gift of chastity is that I no longer worry about getting an erection; I no longer worry about my climax and satisfaction. My total and complete energy would be directed to that one person in my life. My goal is to provide for my partner's needs and by doing that, I would also be fulfilled.
    My whole sexual life was consumed by getting laid with no real thought of my partner. Being in chastity, and with the right lady, I come full circle.

Andy80 and danleft1 like this.
  5. Andrew K

Andrew K Active member

antarctica
    Local Time:
    3:25 PM
    It's a gift that goes both ways as I see it.

I started off as you, and still feel the same, and I love that my wife now decides.

It's the win-win of all times :)

danleft1 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice