Lamb skin leather catsuits

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lockedwithlove, Dec 1, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    3:57 AM
    Mistress_M expressed her desire for a leather catsuit after she had been scanning tumblr and noticed many of the Dommes wearing them and she thinks they'd quite sexy. I ordered her a semi custom fit leatherette catsuit with a double zipper that zips from the front, through the crotch and just over the butt. I bought it from artifice clothing for just over $100, they make great products and I've never been disappointed by them so I'm looking forward to its arrival in a couple of weeks. It's going to be a surprise for my mistress.

When I was looking around on eBay I found several vendors that are selling 100% custom fit lamb skin catsuits for $200 with free shipping I think out of India. I checked on a few of their feedback results and all were pretty close to 100%. I'm really tempted to order one of these in the near future if I find my mistress really likes her catsuit. I couldn't imagine to many things being much sexier than a lamb skin leather catsuit. I was wondering if anyone has ordered one of these and if it's as good as they seem to be.
    http://m.ebay.com/itm/WOMEN-JUMPSUI...%3Ab7c734001580a2aba4381d96ffe9740c%7Ciid%3A4

http://m.ebay.com/itm/WOMEN-JUMPSUI...%3Ab7c734001580a2aba4381d96ffe9740c%7Ciid%3A8

http://m.ebay.com/itm/WOMEN-JUMPSUI...3Ab7c734001580a2aba4381d96ffe9740c%7Ciid%3A20

bondinchas, AlanThom and Wishmaster like this.
  2. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

retired academic/consultant
    UK
    Local Time:
    9:57 AM
    I have made a few harnesses for my wife from lamb's leather (nappa) and it is a wonderfully soft material with great drape that brings out the curves in the wearer. I bought this for her a few years ago:-
    https://www.amazon.de/Ledapol-Pants...0599760&sr=1-2&keywords=pantsbody+ledapol+857

as it is the most amazing piece of leatherwork and so sexy. I only wish my leatherworking skills were up to making something like that.

AlanThom, Lockedwithlove and Jasmic68 like this.
  3. Lockedwithlove

Idaho
    Local Time:
    Well I had to cancel my order with artifice clothing. I got in trouble with my mistress for ordering the catsuit for her without her authorization. I was going to surprise her with it but as it turns out she wanted to surprise me with an outfit which is how the conversation came about anyway. She stated to me that now that she is in charge of our sex, I will no longer be buying such things, only she can. It was actually exciting how intense she was about it and she really made me feel Submissive. She's getting really good with her domme attitude!

Jasmic68 likes this.
  4. Apfel

Apfel Active member

Retired
    Southeast USA
    Local Time:
    5:57 AM
    Hmm. Surprised that your Queen would feel thus. Myself I love to get and present all sort of items to my Keyholder, I have bought her hobble dresses, leather skirts, latex outfits, as well as just pure old fashion blue jeans. She appreciates my efforts, in showing my respect and love to her.

It has nothing to do with sex, except having a sexy feeling seeing her wearing what I bought. She is still in control of all aspects of the sex department.

Now if or when she wears them for my pleasure that is her decision, not mine. I only let her know that I would LOVE to see her in these outfits. Also the funds spent on these items are from my allowance, not the household budget, which may make a difference.

5. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    10:57 AM
    A wee bit of a mine field as what looks good on a UK size 8 might not look quite so good on the er fuller figure .

So maybe some thing with a bit more substance and thus something that holds its shape maybe beter.
    Xx Wendy

AlanThom likes this.
  6. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Just my preference I know but I generally like the look of lingerie etc on a fuller figure (which is of course what my lovely wife has).

Nappa and soft clothing cow hide do stretch quite a bit so can give that perfect skin-tight fit if bought just a little on the small side. The play-suit I bought (linked above) has a lace-up back so could be adjusted to give just the right fit anyway.

Lockedwithlove likes this.
  7. Lockedwithlove

Idaho
    Local Time:
    It's not that she doesn't want the outfits or for me to buy her things it has more to do that in the past I bought her several outfits. I was obsessed with seeing her in latex, vinyl and leather outfits and having sex with her while she wore them. Literally every time we had sex I begged her to wear one of these things I bought for her. I think I started to make her self conscious like I didn't want to see her naked. She refused to wear them for me after a while. Now I must earn for her to wear them for me. So I got overly excited when I knew she wanted to start wearing them again and jumped the gun so to speak. Therefore anything that is sex related at this point she will either buy or I need her permission before I even start looking for anything.

Apfel likes this.
  8. AlanThom

AlanThom Hi, I'm Alan.....

South Tampa Bay Area
    Local Time:
    5:57 AM
    My Wife, plus sized, BBW, full figured.... I buy nothing for Her until it is tried on. She likes the way I dress Her, and I do pick out all of Her clothes. I go with Her to Avenue, Lane Bryant, etc, and search the racks while She is in the changing room.
    The looks I get from other women can be priceless!!!

I wish She would wear a leather suit, like the one gyrator has linked!!!!

9. Lockedwithlove

Idaho
    Local Time:
    It's definitely not a body shape issue, it's the fact that I abused a privilege that she granted me a while ago and made dressing the part aspect of bedroom play less special for her and I. So when she decides to wear something or buy something it becomes special because I'm not allowed to ask for it anymore and it's completely her choice to wear a naughty outfit if she chooses.

AlanThom likes this.
  10. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I just checked and it is still available from Joanna Lark (who I bought ours from):-

http://www.joannalark.com/store/products/Leather-Playsuit.html#.WEKj0LKLSUk

Joanna has a wonderful selection of things and is most helpful.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice