Newbie greeting and questions

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by avidwood, Jul 28, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. avidwood

avidwood Member

Local Time:
    3:45 AM
    Newbie greeting all, and especially to the Mistresses and keyholders. Being a newbie, I have a few questions and comments. My first comment is about the various forums, and about this forum in particular. I am trying to figure out the best place to post to. This forum certainly seems to be right on target, in that it focuses on Female superiority, and how that is manifested by the control and willing submission of their males. And I would add, I have been lurking for a little while, and everybody here seems helpful, genuine and willing to share their interests. So thanks for that.

Being a newbie, there are few questions that have come up, and also I have the desire to communicate with like-minded people. I have been active in alternate interests, D/s and BDSM, for some time. In that, it has been pretty common to take conversations off line and private. I am asking if that is common here, or do most people just stick to the forum? Maybe most of my questions would be old hat to the more experienced. But if any Mistresses would be willing to take me under their wing so I have a knowledgeable resource, that would be nice. I would add that I posted my first post in the Tower forum, and one Mistress in particular was quite kind in giving me a lengthy and helpful reply. Thanks for that. Can I say who it is? Well, She knows who she is.

Here are a couple of questions I have come upon. Maybe the first things it to ask if any of these forums are focused in on question and answers? Well, if not, here are a few things I would like some input on. Can someone tell me what a “ruined orgasm” is? The term is pretty descriptive, I get the idea. But what is the intent? It sounds like letting or forcing the male start an orgasm, then to stop it short. Is the idea to milk the cum, but prevent the enjoyment? Or to exert control over his sexual expression? Or something else? And how is it done, the nuts and bolts so to speak, about how to do it?

And the next thought is about milking. I understand the intent, to milk a male’s cum without any enjoyment component for him. How is it done? I saw the term “prostrate milking”. Is that always done that way, or are there various other ways to do it? Is it done with the chastity device in place, or with it removed? For that matter, why do it at all? Unless the Mistress (or the male) is into eating cum – that post had 145 replies to it, so that is a very popular topic. But if not, why not just let him suffer with no release? Is it required? And when? – not that I will ever get to a long enough time in chastity to have it required.

I guess that is enough questions for now, I don’t want to overwhelm anybody, or worse, be a bore to all you fine folks. Let me know if this post was of any interest. And like I said, any Mistresses who would be predisposed to private conversation, that would be great. Although let me be clear, I am not (right now) looking for a Mistress. I just can communicate better with them, and they are more likely to be able to answer my questions. When I was growing up, I had more girl-friends than male ones. I am not effeminate, so don’t expect that. But I am submissive.

Looking forward to hearing from whoever answers me. Thanks.

2. brendajjq

brendajjq Long term member

Local Time:
    6:45 AM
    Hello, newbie. I will answer your questions. I am an experienced Owner but am new to this site so I can't really answer your policy questions.

But on your other topics.

A ruined orgasm occurs when stimulation of the penis stops just as ejaculation starts. It is very frustrating for the male. For example, your partner may be jerking you off and let go just as you are starting to cum or about to cum. It doesn't really stop the orgasm. It just makes it a whole lot less satisfying.

There are many ways to milk a male slave, with or without pleasure for him.

I milk my husband by massaging his prostate. I leave the chastity device on (he wears it pretty much 24/7). It can be removed but if the goal is to prevent orgasm, the penis should be soft. Why do it at all? I have two reasons. One is health. The male does need to empty out every so often. The second is that when the male is not alllowed to cum, he will eventually cum while sleeping (a "wet dream). I did not want to allow my husband even this. So I milk him about once a month. Yes, he is required to lick it up when he is done. he never really cums in the sense of an orgasm. he just dribbles the cum from his penis.

you may ask me more questions if you wish.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice