Did KH take more control/more denial after you got a PA for cage?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by jack5589, Apr 8, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. jack5589

jack5589 Active member

Montana
    Local Time:
    7:49 AM
    Hi,

Wife and I are considering having me get a PA for a more secure cage. My question is, was there a change in her attitude toward chastity? A change toward your orgasm denial, longer lockups, less time out of the cage for T&D, does she mind-fuck you more, did she cuck you, etc once you were locked in a cage with a PA?

I know the vast majority of guys here are not pierced and thus in cages that are not particularly secure. Did her attitude toward chastity change once you were locked in a cage with a PA and she understood that there was no way in hell you could get your dick out of the cage without her allowing you to do so?

Thanks

ugams, chaste4wife and Maddie Mae like this.
  2. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    8:49 AM
    Yes. She said this made it real. She didn’t treat it as a game. She witnessed my piercing, and was impressed. Orgasm denial, long lock ups, lots of teasing, mind fucks… all of it. It was just a scene or weekend based game before for her.

Also the PA was just a lot of fun for her. It made me drip precum, which she was amused by.

P.S. No cuckolding. That’s not automatically associated with chastity. A man’s penis isn’t the most glorious thing ever. We think it is. That association holds some couples back from chastity. That’s the reason I push back gently here

Alceste, Trapped and Maddie Mae like this.
  3. Maddie Mae

Verified Female

Litigator
    United States, Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    8:49 AM
    As the keyholder and owner of the device, I have always felt it was my obligation to remove and replace it as needed. Although I became proficient with putting the base ring on PK, it nevertheless is an annoyance to deal with. Having him pierced and fitted with a gland only device has made this task much easier. Slide on the tube, slip in the hook (pin), turn the key.....done.

For all the reasons mentioned by @Peter Rabbit plus the added security, were all coincidental benefits I didn't realize I would enjoy. I still get those tingly feelings seeing that silver ring hanging off PK's penis when I put him in jewelry on his earned free days. I agree, it is a lot of fun for me especially during T&D and ruined orgasm sessions.

We do participate in a cuckold lifestyle and the PA does in fact reinforce the realism of our relationship.

ugams, allfullup, Alceste and 4 others like this.
  4. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    7:49 AM
    I had much the same experience as @Peter Rabbit. My wife got very serious about security and control. She was very unhappy with the security of her unpierced property. She does not enjoy the piercing during the rare P in the V, it is only for security. She took me to get pierced watched it being done and supervised every time It was gauged up a size. The cage I am in is a Rigid model 1 with the security hole to run a piece of wire cable through with a numbered security seal. It is convenient for her because she can just look at the seal and check her numbers to make sure I didn't pick the lock. (pics in my profile). She even just had me circumcised last month because she didn't like the foreskin poking out the front and me having to readjust all the time. So less touching her property. So yea, she is way different after the piercing. She has realized just much power and control she actually has.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice