Need advise from more experienced chaste men/KH

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Wantingtodobetter, Jan 18, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Wantingtodobetter

Wantingtodobetter New member

Local Time:
    10:33 AM
    Hi Everyone - thanks for being open about your experiences here, I've had a completely new experience to chastity that I'm struggling to explain to myself or understand. I'm hoping someone might be able to point me in the direction of some resource to help me understand, and ideally how I can go back to a previous emotional state.

My wife and I played a handful of times with the devices we have - never for more than 10 days or so,basically on the premise of very extended foreplay, I enjoyed those sensations, but this time was different, as the days passed I lost interest in my own orgasm (i'd really grown to accept the idea that when it's the thing she wants, it'll be the thing that happens - no sense worrying about when that might be) and derived more pleasure from seeing my wife happy, I'd become attentive in so many areas of life I'd forgotten about.

Forward to day 8 and after being teased for a little while, without being touched, without gaining any physical size down there and without ejaculation I experienced a several minute full body orgasm, it came like waves of the sensation of the last second of build up before orgasm playing over and over again, when it finally passed It wasn't like the usual frustration but one of complete contentment, I think my brain described how i'd like my body to feel and my imagination made it so... but with zero feeling from my genitals. I was absolutely able to do this multiple times, and my desire to do it again didn't dissipate - usually more than one isn't pleasurable for me - I need lots of downtime.

Initially I was very overcome and scared about what was happening to me, we took a break for 20 mins I apologized profusely, and we carried on playing for a bit, but I realized I wasn't able to derive as much pleasure from her enjoyment as I was previously, we wrapped it up and ended the evening, today I feel totally lost... My brain escaped from the cage - i'm still in it.

Q1: I desperately want to go back to how I was feeling before this happened, I want that feeling back of needing to make my wife happy, to find every way to demonstrate how much she means to me, in and out of the bedroom. It was effortless to do for me before my brain orgasm-ed - nothing was too much trouble. - Has anyone any advise on how to get that back, does it come back naturally, do I keep going knowing it'll grow back?

Q2: I'm in a small cage (still), minimal touching, and I thought this would be enough to keep me orgasm free and devoted, I had no idea what happened, could even happen - I feel like my brain cheated me out of the situation of serving someone else's needs and experiencing the contentment and joy that was bringing to my life.
    I learnt I could do something amazing to me, I've never felt anything more intense, but I don't want it - it was a fun few minutes, but I'd rather have the days of contentment, happiness and love There's no mind cage to stop that from happening again. Anyone that managed to conquer this - I'd be very grateful for a jumping off point on how to control it.

Thanks from a man who's just a little lost on the journey.

2. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I experience this quite often, usually when I've had a longer period of arousal (weeks) with no release. It's a very intense pleasure, although it does not leave me too drained to enjoy things afterward.

If you're fairly new to orgasm denial, being locked up is still very sexually exciting, and you may be prone to having these sensations more frequently. Just try to enjoy them, and eventually you will (probably) get to a point where you can manage them more easily.

Slave-boy likes this.
  3. Guest 8927

Guest 8927 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:33 AM
    I really didn't know others got a sensation similar to this, and have always attributed it to a more cerebral, bodily type orgasm, rather than direct stimulation in the typical manner. I'd say to enjoy it because not everyone gets it.

As for q2, I think that this feeling stems from being so reliant on pleasing ones KH, that you do tend to forget your own needs as primary. It seems, unless I am reading it wrong, that you had an intense sexual awakening and are feeling a bit guilty about it, in that, for all of us, our KH pleasure becomes paramount.

I would, if you haven't already, let your partner know this happened and don't be shy about it. A KH/Domme you do have to understand "wants" to blow your mind in return for all you are doing for her. Women are still women, even the Dominant ones, and they have a charitable, giving spirit, that lends itself to go as far as they can in pleasing you.

She deserves to know that she absolutely did. Good luck.

M.

Tom Allen likes this.
  4. Wantingtodobetter

Wantingtodobetter New member

Local Time:
    Thank you Tom and Monnica, I think the newness of the sensation might have been a bit overwhelming.

I like the idea that I should share the experience, guilt is probably a correct assessment of a lot of my feelings,
    that's a great opportunity to show my gratitude.

Thanks for sharing your wisdom and experience,
    x

5. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It's what I do. I drink chianti and know things. :cool:

homebody likes this.
  6. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:33 PM
    Sometimes she has me trembling in ecstasy when I've been locked up for a few days. This morning I thought I might actually come from her touching my locked cock. Relax and enjoy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice