CB-6000s sizing help

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by cbt202000, Aug 27, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. cbt202000

cbt202000 New member

Local Time:
    6:39 AM
    Hello, I'm a 35, year old gay male. I have fantasized about wearing a chastity belt for many years, but never purchased one.

I finally got a cb-6000s and it is pretty secure. I can slip out the back and jerk a little bit, but it is very difficult to get out of, and the pain on my testicles make it very unpleasant.

Out of the 5 rings the middle ring is very comfortable. I barely know it is there. Everything fits inside, it is pretty easy to get on, and i can run my finger around the ring to straighten out the skin.

However, yesterday when I was in the car to the gym pool, on testicle slipped out. The other one slipped out shortly thereafter.

If I go down one ring size, it burns and stings all the time, and is unbearable.

I use the smallest spacer.

Can you please give me some advice on how to find a happy medium between rings? Should I just wear it as is and replace when I slip out?

2. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    HI there cbt:
    Welcome to the site, and another CDN member I see!

So, ok testicles that slip out was a problem for me with the 6000.
    I recently switched to the curve and for some reason it is histroy and everything fits perfectly now.
    What i usee to do is simply put em back when they slipped out.
    If it happened with the smallest spacer it may take modifying the spacer and pin to be even smaller.
    OR, go to a smaler ring. With the burning it can depend on how severe it is, your tolerance for the irritation and after a bit the skin builds up a sort of "callous" and you will be fine.
    Right now i am doing that with my new CB and it is coming to the end of the "break in" period.

Use some silicone skin cream and keep it with you to use through the day.

subklik

3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    11:39 AM
    Hello cbt, i had troubles finding the right spacers and rings. Mistress has now got me in ring No.3 but with no spacers at all.
    She puts the cage flush to the ring cuff and then puts an adapted spacer on the outside of the cage to make sure the cage aint got no space to move from the little padlock. Its very secure and comfy. its a cb6ks btw.

4. cbt202000

cbt202000 New member

Local Time:
    Wow thanks for the help. I had a bad day today. I went to work with it on for the first time. The dress pants were tight and by the time I got to my desk my skin around my sack was screaming. I didn't remove it to shower this morning, and was able to slip a finger around my nuts and every part that touches the device with my lubed finger. I thought I was nice and wet. I had an important day long presentation today, and I couldn't stand just walking from my car to my desk. I was panicked. I pushed my nuts out of the device and threw it in my desk. I went home and gave my confession and put it back on. I told my keyholder that maybe this is a good at home and weekend thing, but not at work for now.

How bad is the burning? With the number 4 ring it is all I can think about. With the number 3 ring it is still pretty bad. By pretty bad I get sweats that break out all over my body. I am a pain freak. I take a cattle prod to the nuts for funzies (anyone want a cool super bowl bet in the Windsor/Detroit area?). This pain is not tolerable. It is sharp and the skin gets all puffy and absolutely burns under my base ring. I stretch out the skin with my finger and all is good for maybe 15 minutes.

More questions (thank you so much in advance): how long does it take for this magic tough skin to build up? My pad lock bounces around and hits my nuts with the sharp corner of the lock. Is there another way to close the chastity device without a lock - something I can take off if the need comes along?

Thanks again.

5. cbt202000

cbt202000 New member

Local Time:
    Also, is it possible to put the spacer in between the cock cage and the lock so that I might be able to use a larger ring and less room with the spacer?

6. sissymaid_emily

sissymaid_emily sissy maid emily or just sissy, or maid

IT support
    Manchester
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Oh i see what you meant the other day now, i just did the same. Not the easiest thing to cut & shape down with a nail file.
    emily

7. cbt202000

cbt202000 New member

Local Time:
    Well, I had the 5 am wake up call. I reached down and my skin was throbbing and couldn't be fixed with some adjustments. I took the ring off. I used this setup:

- the #2 ring
    - the largest post
    - the second smallest spacer

I assembled it as normal, except instead of putting the spacer on the post before the cage, i swapped them. I put the cage on the post and then the spacer, so that the lock is pressing against the spacer and not the cage. I initially tried the largest ring (#1) and the smallest spacer, and the largest post, but the smallest spacer allowed too much wiggle room and the cage let my balls slip out. I found the largest ring very comfortable, but a bit bulky in my groin. I switched to the #2 ring and the next largest spacer. It is a tight fit and I have to make sure the cage is not leaning out and is pressing right against my testicles when attaching the lock. It feels secure and I'm not sure I can slip out. I'm wearing it tonight and dont have any burning or pain so far (but I'm just sitting on the couch).

Another question: has anyone noticed that wearing a CB-X device causes you to not get erections as often?

8. sissymaid_emily

sissymaid_emily sissy maid emily or just sissy, or maid

IT support
    Manchester
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Gosh worthit you sound really practical. I know from experience i'm not to be trusted with hand tools let alone power tools.
    emily

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice